COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am frustrated to report that after finally getting over my third bout of Covid last week (my RAT was showing only a very faint line, although I still had a lot of nasal congestion and fatigue), it's bloody come back again!

I went out yesterday to pick up a few things (only via click and collect - no actual contact with anyone) and when I came home felt faint; I did a RAT today and it's bloody a very vivid red line showing positive. Ugh!!!! It explains why I'm still feeling so rubbish though.

One side effect that not many people talk about, is that this thing wreaks havoc on your mental health - well, probably not everyone, but definitely in some people. The paranoia and sense of doom is unlike anything I've ever encountered.

I'm frustrated hearing people talk about how it's not really a thing anymore - it most certainly is; it's just that I imagine some people don't feel it as much as others - or they're too scared/wary/not interested to/in getting tested.

I had the initial shot, then the booster ... but am not interested in going back for anymore (the headaches I got from the first two were incredibly painful, and I'm not sure they even did much good - why am I getting so sick with this thing?!).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am frustrated to report that after finally getting over my third bout of Covid last week (my RAT was showing only a very faint line, although I still had a lot of nasal congestion and fatigue), it's bloody come back again!

I went out yesterday to pick up a few things (only via click and collect - no actual contact with anyone) and when I came home felt faint; I did a RAT today and it's bloody a very vivid red line showing positive. Ugh!!!! It explains why I'm still feeling so rubbish though.

One side effect that not many people talk about, is that this thing wreaks havoc on your mental health - well, probably not everyone, but definitely in some people. The paranoia and sense of doom is unlike anything I've ever encountered.

I'm frustrated hearing people talk about how it's not really a thing anymore - it most certainly is; it's just that I imagine some people don't feel it as much as others - or they're too scared/wary/not interested to/in getting tested.

I had the initial shot, then the booster ... but am not interested in going back for anymore (the headaches I got from the first two were incredibly painful, and I'm not sure they even did much good - why am I getting so sick with this thing?!).
Hope you feel better soon🤞 ...I've seen a lot say this one is a bad bout...I think most people have moved on for their own MH , not everyone feels vulnerable ,we have to respect all feelings .if the gov don't recommend testing then it's no surpise people will follow advice as theres's nothing can be done once you're infected you have to manage as best you can...

Reactions: 6

Wishing you a speedy recovery. I’m sorry you’ve had it so many times already. I do think you’re right and mental health can really be affected.

Reactions: 7
2 years of misinformation on a grand scale 🤬.

As even my fear indoctrinated elderly parents say there is zero point in continuing testing at this stage as there is no different outcome or treatment, you know yourself if you are ill and when you are better and surely test results can impact mentally AND physically on how you feel and recover. Zero point. It's upsetting how it's become the norm for so many.

• Heart
2 years of misinformation on a grand scale 🤬.

As even my fear indoctrinated elderly parents say there is zero point in continuing testing at this stage as there is no different outcome or treatment, you know yourself if you are ill and when you are better and surely test results can impact mentally AND physically on how you feel and recover. Zero point. It's upsetting how it's become the norm for so many.

The placebo effect is very real and works both ways.

At the moment Ihave a cough and cold. The other day I had to go to MIND for a appointment and the receptionist was lovely very friendly but had a bad cough and cold. She assured me it wasn't covid.🙄 So seems like people have not learned anything at all in this last couple of years. So much for being aware of the vulnerable and keeping them safe.

• Heart

Sorry to hear you are below the weather and wishing you a speedy recovery.
This is the problem I’m hearing far to often with people who are vaccinated and boosted. The jab(s) impair the immune system instead of letting your own immune system do what it’s there for.
Me and my whole family had the lurgy and took a protocol of vitamins recommended by Dr Zelenko (R.I.P) this included high levels of Vit C, Zinc, Vit D, NAC, Querctin, aspirin and Ivermectin. Within 2-3 days me and my wife were back on our feet, my kids had it very mildly. No point testing it’s inconclusive.

Reactions: 12
They’re not sure why there’s been a massive uptick in cardiovascular disease.

Reactions: 2
They’re not sure why there’s been a massive uptick in cardiovascular disease.
Yes they are, they say that extreme disruption to heart care services, severe ambulance wait times, inaccessible care and ever-growing waiting lists are what is contributing to heart patients dying needlessly:

Yes they are, they say that extreme disruption to heart care services, severe ambulance wait times, inaccessible care and ever-growing waiting lists are what is contributing to heart patients dying needlessly:
That’s deaths , not disease!

56945DBB-DA3D-4209-A649-62595D7E7EF2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

This is so true, my sister said the same thing (just had her second known infection) but she was shocked by how badly it affected her mental health, especially as she didn’t feel too bad the first time. It really hope you feel better soon! 💗

Reactions: 2
That last one was so hard to watch. I found her online. She's only 25 and has two young kids.

For something that was promised as safe that's not what I would expect. Chronic seizures and everything else STILL worth the risk?

1667843716301.png

1667843808658.png

She obviously also lost her job.

1667845007141.png

She also has a Paypal link asking for support.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.