COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when that song first came out. A teacher was singing it during lunch time at primary school.

Would have been cool if they had made a Johnson's version.

"You can touch. You can play if you say I'm always yours" for $3.9 Billion .

"Life in plastic it's fantastic."

Ooh oh only denied it for 40 years."

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi - after some advise, please. Does anyone know any elderly people who have had the flu/covid booster and had a reaction at all? My 91 year old mother in law is due hers at the end of the week and I want to mentally prepare myself for what I might be in for with her - she lives with us. Part of me shouldn’t worry because she’s a total battle ax and will likely be fine but I wanted to know about others experiences.

Reactions: 1
Hi - after some advise, please. Does anyone know any elderly people who have had the flu/covid booster and had a reaction at all? My 91 year old mother in law is due hers at the end of the week and I want to mentally prepare myself for what I might be in for with her - she lives with us. Part of me shouldn’t worry because she’s a total battle ax and will likely be fine but I wanted to know about others experiences.
It's a really hard one to predict. For the elderly members in my family it's been a mixed bag. My grandad and his wife were really ill after, still quite ill actually after a week. My grandad is 92 and his wife is 94. My grandma had it though and had no reaction at all and she's 92. Even though she had a severe reaction after her 3rd. It's like Russian roulette when it comes to how people are going to react I think.

It's a really hard one to predict. For the elderly members in my family it's been a mixed bag. My grandad and his wife were really ill after, still quite ill actually after a week. My grandad is 92 and his wife is 94. My grandma had it though and had no reaction at all and she's 92. Even though she had a severe reaction after her 3rd. It's like Russian roulette when it comes to how people are going to react I think.
I did think mixed bag might be the case. She never had any reaction to previous jabs - barely any symptoms with covid itself - despite what she’d try and make me believe (she’s extremely self entitled!) but I have heard that there’s adverse effects in the elderly for this round. I guess I’ll have to just wait and see! Hope your Grandad is feeling better soon 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did think mixed bag might be the case. She never had any reaction to previous jabs - barely any symptoms with covid itself - despite what she’d try and make me believe (she’s extremely self entitled!) but I have heard that there’s adverse effects in the elderly for this round. I guess I’ll have to just wait and see! Hope your Grandad is feeling better soon 🙂
I hope she gets on OK. My dad aged 80 sailed through his first 4 but unfortunately has been ill since his 5th the double covid/flu. He took to bed for nearly a week, had sore arms, didn't feel himself at all and he was sweating ,aching . Apparently he's up and about now but still doesn't feel " normal ". Fingers crossed she gets on fine x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope she gets on OK. My dad aged 80 sailed through his first 4 but unfortunately has been ill since his 5th the double covid/flu. He took to bed for nearly a week, had sore arms, didn't feel himself at all and he was sweating ,aching . Apparently he's up and about now but still doesn't feel " normal ". Fingers crossed she gets on fine x
Oh your poor dad - hope he is back on the mend. The problem is both my husband and I work and she’s had carers come in after shingles this year but she was rude to them and extremely stubborn and cancelled all the care package that was put in place. With things the way they are at the moment neither can afford to take time off to look after her - and it wouldn’t be good enough either! 🙄 I’ll just have to play it by ear. thank you for answering 🙂

• Heart
Happy Hallowee'en. 🦉🎃 My partner had their jab last Thursday (Pfizer bivalent) and all went well, just a sore arm for 2 days. Our elderly neighbours have all been fine with their recent boosters, except the sister of one neighbour who had a bad reaction to hers. However she's CEV with rheumatoid arthritis and other autfoimmune disorders and though advised to have all the jabs they've mostly given her bad reactions for a few days. She's okay now though. Hope it goes smoothly for your older relatives.

Reactions: 2

A few excerpts 👇

"Before I was officially downgraded to conspiracy theorist I was, for 50 years considered an expert on iatrogenesis and drug side effects, and I have steadfastly opposed this indecent jabbing programme.

Back in December 2020 I used evidence from the American Government to warn that the mRNA covid jabs could cause a huge number of serious adverse events – including myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes. Back in 2020 I mentioned my fear that the jabbed might suffer brain damage as a result of the covid-19 jab.

The big question was, can the lipid nanoparticles carry the mRNA jab across the blood brain barrier? The blood brain barrier is a semi permeable barrier of cells which prevent some substances in the blood from crossing into the protective fluid around the central nervous system.After all, lipid nanoparticles are already used to deliver other drugs across the blood brain barrier. If the LNPs carry the mRNA jab into the brain then the neurons, the brain cells, might be marked as foreign by the body’s immune system. And as more booster jabs are given the problem will get worse. Brain cells might be targeted and killed by cytotoxic T cells.

Frighteningly, the various components of the establishment are still refusing to accept the evidence; rejecting their own statistics which show that the covid jabs have already proved to be not just a failure but a medical disaster."

• Sad
Reactions: 9
For anyone else interested:

LNP potency article by Jonathan.

At various timepoints, up to 48 hours following injection, 3 male and 3 female rats were euthanised and their organs harvested to determine the extent of LNP distribution. The study was incomplete and inadequate but even its (partial) results are alarming to say the least."

Study 185350 labelled and traced LNPs with tritium, a radioactive form of hydrogen. It replaced spike protein with a surrogate protein, luciferase, responsible for the luminescence of fireflies. Inexplicably, it provides no data on protein synthesis or light emissions.

Accumulation in rat ovaries, but surely this could never happen in adult female humans and be causing the period issues? :unsure:

Of the whole administered dose, ~0.1% in the ovaries at 48 hours may not seem much. But it is a small organ. At a tissue concentration of 12.261µg lipid equiv/g, it was also exponentially rising at the last data point! How much more would it rise if the study continued?

The dose mostly peaked in male tissues. But not in females. Rising at 48 hours: uterus, liver, spleen, adrenal glands, adipose tissue, bladder, femur bone and bone marrow, eyes, large intestine, lymph nodes and pancreas. Why wasn’t the study extended until all plateaued?

LNPs were detected in lymph nodes draining the jaw region and intestines. Maybe ~6% of the dose circulated in the blood at 2 hours. The spleen, which filters blood, contained ~1% of the dose at the data cut-off. Systemic spread by the lymphatic and circulatory systems.

1667254155739.png

As I always say as harsh as it may seem. better to save the rats and test on humans instead.

NB: I identify as a cat. My pronouns are muff/ in. 🌈 🍋

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He does have a point. I personally don't feel like I have anything to ask people to forgive me for. I wasn't the one to call my friend "stupid, a tin foil hatter" or ask "what flavour kool aid they wanted"? When I said I didn't take the vaccine because I wasn't sure how long spike protein degradation really took or that I was concerned about bio distribution.

When the next pandemic swings along I truly just hope I'm away from the city and 1001 rule followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.