COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't personally feel I have anything to ask for forgiveness for either.
One thing I will never forgive is the treatment of care staff who worked all through the first lockdowns and when the worse was over got threatened NO JAB, NO JOB!!!!! And no one gave a tit about them. Hardly anyone stood up for them. Disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely shameful.

I mean most universities are covering their arse in case things change and also saying they will support students in finding placements which don't require them if this transpires, they aren't limiting applications. As critical thinking is a key element presumably most people will not read it as you cannot apply if you haven't had it:

A number of NHS trusts and Social Care providers may require full Covid 19 vaccination. Without this your access to placements may be restricted which may also affect your ability to complete the course. If this affects you, with enough notice, the university will aim to manage this through placement allocation.

They have learnt from the ridiculousness of last time when the government (not universities of placements hospitals and settings themselves remember) that people could lose their place on their degree if they hadn't been vaccinated. They had to manage that without support from the government, makes sense they forewarn people this time.

Good news is nursing applications are up considerably this year.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had the first two vaccines and that’s it, I didn’t want them, I’m severely needle phobic and have general health anxiety due to ending up disabled because of medical negligence so I’m well aware of what can go wrong. Still had them because i felt I had to.
I think I said previously that it did and has messed up my periods to them being incredibly heavy ever since and I now have migraines with them.
Now, due to my disability I have carers. Two of those carers are fully jabbed due to their jobs etc, both became pregnant since having the jabs and both have had covid. One more recently during her pregnancy. That is the only things they have in common, there is a 17year age difference between them, one smokes, one doesn’t. They are both currently in hospital one at 30 weeks, the other at 35, having huge problems within their pregnancy and both are being delivered. It is the first time that I’ve ever known 2 pregnant people having similar issues and having premature babies….the only thing they have in common is they had all the jabs and boosters.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So only last week this MP stood up and talked about the excess deaths and whether the vaccine could be causing a high percentage of them. Now he's suspended. Very convenient coincidence....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't personally feel I have anything to ask for forgiveness for either.
One thing I will never forgive is the treatment of care staff who worked all through the first lockdowns and when the worse was over got threatened NO JAB, NO JOB!!!!! And no one gave a tit about them. Hardly anyone stood up for them. Disgraceful.
My wife was sacked from her care job because she would ‘not have the clot shot. Disgusting. There are a 100 being handled by an awake solicitor firm going through a court case for compensation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So only last week this MP stood up and talked about the excess deaths and whether the vaccine could be causing a high percentage of them. Now he's suspended. Very convenient coincidence....

Was always a sensible give voice as a radio guest. I was a bit suspicious of this recent news. Now I see its a set up :(

Reactions: 6

This always happens. They "dig "something up on someone or plant something or make something up and then when you share that person's posts, articles etc you get people saying, surely you don't believe them when they did BS BS BS. This is why so many are still holding on to the lies rather than seeing the truth.

Reactions: 7

Two viruses in one jabbie better then two separate doses?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New tweet from the Pfizer whistleblower:

Is she telling the truth?

Proof covid 19 was made in a lab?

“Mild myocarditis”.

So imperial college and Boston scientists can cook up new dishes, but the original could not have come from a lab in China? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember, was it nicki minaj cousin? She said his testicles swelled up after the jab. She got mocked, called a liar and all kinds of abuse from public figures et al. It's so horrible, no sympathy or help just abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.