Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
For the grieving parents of that young boy clearly not enough.

Why does something promised as safe end up killing a child??

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
The first few threads were called "Refusing the covid vaccine" There was also a vaccine thread where those who wanted it and were happy to have it could post. Then they merged the threads because once you had it and were happy to have had it there wasn't much more to say really so the other thread only had a few posters left and yes now it's mainly those who are against the covid vaccine or against aspects of how it was managed and rolled out etc how people were coerced into having it. there are many from both sides who stopped or rarely post (me included) strange how you and the others can't see that either.

You call everyone here antivax, except there are people on this thread who got the vaccine (s) so that's BS for a start. in fact, the most prolific poster on here is fully vaxxed, There are also people on the anti-CT thread who didnt get the vaccine, hows that work out then?

I ask myself all the time, why those who were glad of the vaccine and were happy with getting it and had no problems would spend so much time trying to prove wrong people who have been been injured, lost loved ones or have injured loved ones, lost their jobs felt bullied into getting it. would spend so much time on another thread laughing at those people and posting on here trying to prove them wrong . It's all very odd to me. But then this is the way it's been on SM for many years now. parents lose a child to vaccines and as long as they keep quiet people will give them sympathy but the moment they start to speak out against the vaccines all hell breaks out and these parents are then demonised and called murderers trying to cover up their murder or carelessness mostly by those good citizens who were lucky enough not to have had a problem when their children were done. Although sometimes I wonder if in fact they did but were horrified that something they wanted for their child actually harmed them and so they went on the attack as is the case many times in certain situations.

My mind boggles at those who can't look deeper than what their fav media tells them .. The MP for instance was quoting a consultant cardiologist the words were not his own.
“As one consultant cardiologist said to me, this is the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust.”

OMG cancel him he talked about the holocaust, and no one must ever talk about that unless eyes and voice are lowered in a very respectful manner oh how strange, it's just like the vaccines you must only talk about them in a glowing happy way.

Many professionals believe the true numbers of dead and injured are at epic proportions so add that up around the world and yes we would have the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust. , Shhhhh though, we are only allowed to listen to those professionals who somehow got rich or richer off the whole situation. many of whom were not even professionals, just businessmen.
Strange old world isn't it

Anyway back to not posting here because nothing any side says will change anyone's mind.
Even my mum said yesterday (who has had 4!) that Andrew Bridgen was a good man for looking into this. She also said that she now agrees the covid vaccine wasn't trialled properly before it was released. The scam is now not only staring at you in the face, it's slapping you in the face.

Poddular

VIP Member
P.s. I'm not being nasty but i couldn't help noticing that most of the nurses were, very,unhealthily, clinically obese.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I think it’s too late. I posted that document that said around 70% of pregnant women giving birth each month in 2022 had already been vaccinated by at least one dose.

It is now known that the vaccine can also be found in breast milk. The stem cell stuff is also concerning.

Can you have true informed consent if you’re only finding out stuff years down the line?

I said this before too but there’s no link until one is found.

“If you get vaccinated you won’t get catch it “- oh you still can.
“It stops transmission-“ oh it doesn’t.
“It doesn’t cause heart issues”- oh it can.
“It doesn’t cause period issues” - oh it can.

Most people at this point don’t care and have already moved on from the vaccine angst, when they’re struggling to feed their kids.

I also fully believe that Dr Male will also eventually change her tune. Just give her time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member

A few excerpts 👇

"Before I was officially downgraded to conspiracy theorist I was, for 50 years considered an expert on iatrogenesis and drug side effects, and I have steadfastly opposed this indecent jabbing programme.

Back in December 2020 I used evidence from the American Government to warn that the mRNA covid jabs could cause a huge number of serious adverse events – including myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes. Back in 2020 I mentioned my fear that the jabbed might suffer brain damage as a result of the covid-19 jab.

The big question was, can the lipid nanoparticles carry the mRNA jab across the blood brain barrier? The blood brain barrier is a semi permeable barrier of cells which prevent some substances in the blood from crossing into the protective fluid around the central nervous system.After all, lipid nanoparticles are already used to deliver other drugs across the blood brain barrier. If the LNPs carry the mRNA jab into the brain then the neurons, the brain cells, might be marked as foreign by the body’s immune system. And as more booster jabs are given the problem will get worse. Brain cells might be targeted and killed by cytotoxic T cells.

Frighteningly, the various components of the establishment are still refusing to accept the evidence; rejecting their own statistics which show that the covid jabs have already proved to be not just a failure but a medical disaster."

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
I think GP’s are prescribing more now than ever, they don’t want to open their doors when a phone call and script saves a lot of work.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I know it’s not vaccine but did anyone see Naz from the unvaccinated programme post on twitter today or her interview with GB news. She was at a hospital 3 weeks ago accompanying her friend who was having a minor surgery and she was in the waiting room that was enormous and only for people accompanying those having surgery so no patients etc. She told them she was exempt from wearing a mask and 11 nhs staff had a go at her telling her she had to wear a mask, had to show proof of her exemption etc she filmed some of it, the videos are nuts!! If you find her comment under this interview it’ll take you to her feed to see the videos she filmed too.

Here’s one of them, as you’ll see most of the waiting room is empty!! There was actually a staff member walked in the background of one of the videos without a mask!!!! Fair play to her for standing her ground.

It's a cult. The irony is they don't care whether you're wearing it below your chin as long you're wearing one.

• Heart
  • Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I remember reading that here and it seems this was only discovered after he became vaccine critical ;)
As for his outspoken comments, most of those behind the covid jab were as bad if not worse exclaiming it would stop you getting covid/dying(no idea how they could prove that) :unsure: stop you spreading it........
He said that the vaccine was the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust which isn't far off tbh. How many people have been disabled and killed from this injection!?

All MPs fiddle, I mean look at bloody Matt Hancock for Christ sake and that hasn't even been remotely investigated.

• Heart

Black.bird

VIP Member
I am frustrated to report that after finally getting over my third bout of Covid last week (my RAT was showing only a very faint line, although I still had a lot of nasal congestion and fatigue), it's bloody come back again!

I went out yesterday to pick up a few things (only via click and collect - no actual contact with anyone) and when I came home felt faint; I did a RAT today and it's bloody a very vivid red line showing positive. Ugh!!!! It explains why I'm still feeling so rubbish though.

One side effect that not many people talk about, is that this thing wreaks havoc on your mental health - well, probably not everyone, but definitely in some people. The paranoia and sense of doom is unlike anything I've ever encountered.

I'm frustrated hearing people talk about how it's not really a thing anymore - it most certainly is; it's just that I imagine some people don't feel it as much as others - or they're too scared/wary/not interested to/in getting tested.

I had the initial shot, then the booster ... but am not interested in going back for anymore (the headaches I got from the first two were incredibly painful, and I'm not sure they even did much good - why am I getting so sick with this thing?!).

• Sad
  • Heart

Emzykins

VIP Member
Is it POTS you have? there’s been reports both after vaccination and infection .I know someone on another thread has been diagnosed with the same thing .
Not quite as my heart rate is usually stable unless I'm actively moving, but all of these heart related issues have began since my last covid vaccine. I also had covid in May and felt worse than when I had it in Feb 2021 before any vaccines!!

• Sad

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
This makes me so angry and sad.
Wonder what the dicks who still think it was safe and effective, that negative reactions are rare and who's memories are that selective they claim it was never sold/pushed/practically forced on everyone under the promise of stopping the spread, have to say to him.😡
Yes but we are supposed to forget and move on because " I'm alright jack" !
I read certain posts with my jaw hitting the floor. Apparently, no one except Biden said the vaccines would stop the spread and stop people from being ill. WTAF.

This popped up on my memories on FB
CEO of Pfizer

1671260488018.png

Lie after lie after lie and then they lie again to cover up their other lies and the cult ( yes it is a cult) forgets what they were previously told and then try to convince people like us that the new lie is the truth and the other lie never happened

As someone said the other day 1984 is in action.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grammes a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be REDUCED to twenty grammes a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

lies

lies

We could post 1000s of examples of the lies but we know they can't see it. They believe the reason the vaccine injury groups get shut down is that they are people telling lies. that's is why they don't have any sympathetic reactions to those stories shared here. They just convince themselves its rare because they are told its rare no matter how many stories they read or see they will just say This has always happened,

Do you remember this time last year the white house promised us (the unvaccinated) a Christmas of ill health and death?

1671263748147.png

Maybe someone still has that montage of "safe and effective" video clips?

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This so heartbreaking 💔 it really brings it to life when you seen it there in black and white and see that these people injured or dead are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, sons, daughters 😭

See this is why I will never shut up about it until justice is done. So many people are suffering as a result of these vaccines, and all the government can do is name call and quite frankly insult those that want answers.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Pretty sure his mother would be comforted by being told it's "rare" and the benefits outweigh the risks.

It's "rare" until it happens to you and your family.

He passed away in 2021.

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
Look if people want to have this injection knowing all of the potential side effects and efficiency data then that is 💯 their decision and should be respected.

My sole issue is for the people who have received this injection not knowing all of the potential risks involved. They have not been given informed consent which is absolutely disgusting and evil. And it is especially evil to give this jab to children who 1) have no say because they're relying on their uniformed parents to make the decision for them and 2) don't suffer with covid.

People have been lied to and manipulated in order to take this potentially dangerous injection which is disgusting enough, but now there are thousands of injured people that are being completely ignored which is beyond evil imo.

Peoples lives ruined forever and for what...
They only go on the PIL if that’s robust enough for some people good for them, I stopped after 3 .I’m not convinced on the excessive use and longer term affects ( if there are any) I did experience things that were unusual after each one so for me it was a red flag to stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart

S29S37

I know it’s not vaccine but did anyone see Naz from the unvaccinated programme post on twitter today or her interview with GB news. She was at a hospital 3 weeks ago accompanying her friend who was having a minor surgery and she was in the waiting room that was enormous and only for people accompanying those having surgery so no patients etc. She told them she was exempt from wearing a mask and 11 nhs staff had a go at her telling her she had to wear a mask, had to show proof of her exemption etc she filmed some of it, the videos are nuts!! If you find her comment under this interview it’ll take you to her feed to see the videos she filmed too.

Here’s one of them, as you’ll see most of the waiting room is empty!! There was actually a staff member walked in the background of one of the videos without a mask!!!! Fair play to her for standing her ground.

Videos like this used to terrify me at the start of mask wearing.
I haven't worn a mask the whole pandemic, had quite a few trips to the hospital, including 7 hours in a&e last summer when I broke my ankle. Nobody has ever approached me to ask me to put a mask on. I had one receptionist ask if I needed a mask or if I have my own and I just said 'actually I'm exempt' and that was it.
I even went Christmas shopping in December 2020 when everyone went nazi about wearing masks, again was not even approached let alone bullied.
I must be one of the lucky ones, or maybe I have such a strong resting bitch face people wouldn't dare come at me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I was responding to a sweeping statement by another poster saying "all doctors are nothing but pharmaceutical reps these days"
All personal stories, mine included, are just that, valuable (maybe interesting) in themselves but unfortunately not very useful statisically.
I've always supported people's right to choose whether to get the covid vaccination or not, even if I personally thought from a scientific viewpoint it was better to get them. I never agreed with vaccine mandates.
I'm not aware I ever dismissed anyone on here's personal stories of vaccine injury.
I agree it can be pot luck with GPs. Sorry to hear yours was pushing medication instead of considering counselling. Glad you found an alternative.
The other posters opinion is also valid and valuable is the point I am making as your post, in my opinion, came across as though the other poster was exaggerating as even now you say it was a sweeping statement. Many do have the experience that they are just pharmaceutical reps - myself included in that. I’ve also met great doctors too but more often than not I feel drugs are all that’s offered.

I have felt you have been very harsh and critical of those opposing vaccines with many of your snide remarks and bitchy comments you’ve made but as we all know feelings are subjective.

Thanks, it was many years ago - I wouldn’t get the pleasure of speaking to a doctor in this climate 😅 300 phone calls later maybe 🤔

• Heart