COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? What like this thread wasn't intended for people who "are against the vaccine"? Funny how things roll. Perhaps you thought there were no dissenting voices left ... but nah, we're there. 👍🔥
As purrrr has helpfully explained this was intended as people who refused the vaccine. I assumed the anti conspiracy’s thread was to debunk conspiracy theories not be anti informed choice. Is everyone who declines or opts out of any medical treatment a conspiracy theorist. I’m glad you’ve all found a safe space 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look if people want to have this injection knowing all of the potential side effects and efficiency data then that is 💯 their decision and should be respected.

My sole issue is for the people who have received this injection not knowing all of the potential risks involved. They have not been given informed consent which is absolutely disgusting and evil. And it is especially evil to give this jab to children who 1) have no say because they're relying on their uniformed parents to make the decision for them and 2) don't suffer with covid.

People have been lied to and manipulated in order to take this potentially dangerous injection which is disgusting enough, but now there are thousands of injured people that are being completely ignored which is beyond evil imo.

Peoples lives ruined forever and for what...
They only go on the PIL if that’s robust enough for some people good for them, I stopped after 3 .I’m not convinced on the excessive use and longer term affects ( if there are any) I did experience things that were unusual after each one so for me it was a red flag to stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
As purrrr has helpfully explained this was intended as people who refused the vaccine. I assumed the anti conspiracy’s thread was to debunk conspiracy theories not be anti informed choice. Is everyone who declines or opts out of any medical treatment a conspiracy theorist. I’m glad you’ve all found a safe space 🥰
You also need to count the folk on the royal family + Maddie threads too. 🤪

Copied this post from the rave section:

1673516098008.png

Only acceptable to be a conspiracy theorist on somethings. Parents burying their own child in the foundations of a nearby hotel is one.

Questioning the vaccines means you're not paying homage to the #science.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey folks. I've posted before about my ongoing health issues since having 2 of the vaccines in 2021. I had an ECHO last week due to chest pain and heart flutters/palpitations and the sonographer said "we've just had soooo many people in recently with this same problem...... it's so strange!"

Is it strange? Really? I regret having the 2 I had as nobody can convince me otherwise that my issues aren't caused by it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You also need to count the folk on the royal family + Maddie threads too. 🤪

Copied this post from the rave section:

View attachment 1876289

Questioning the vaccines means you don't trust the #science.
I personally think those obsessively trying to dubunk are ruining their own MH they’re seeing conspiracies in everything and losing a grip on what’s really a healthy attitude to have, if we stop questioning and roll over where the duck would we be 🤷🏼‍♀️ …Or maybe it’s just me ? we’re reared like that we’ve always had to push past barriers and stand up for what we believe in.

Hey folks. I've posted before about my ongoing health issues since having 2 of the vaccines in 2021. I had an ECHO last week due to chest pain and heart flutters/palpitations and the sonographer said "we've just had soooo many people in recently with this same problem...... it's so strange!"

Is it strange? Really? I regret having the 2 I had as nobody can convince me otherwise that my issues aren't caused by it.
I honestly think you know your own body better than anyone ,if it’s out of sync it lets you know ,if you feel the vaccines are to blame that’s your right, I for one believe you x Hope they’re keeping an eye and offering you treatment to manage it .

• Heart
I suspect the reluctance is so it doesn't stop people having more but actually by being

Did you have Pfizer or AZ? Glad they're looking into it for you and can hopefully offer you some treatment that helps.

The news on long covid isn't surprising, most post viral/illness effects taper off for most after a year max. Except for glandular fever, nasty nasty illness, if someone says they have that run very fast in the other direction!

Reactions: 2
I honestly think you know your own body better than anyone ,if it’s out of sync it lets you know ,if you feel the vaccines are to blame that’s your right, I for one believe you x Hope they’re keeping an eye and offering you treatment to manage it .
Thank you, you are spot on, I know my body and how I feel and they've said I now have a form of arrhythmia where my heart is beating 3 times during a beat not 2. As well as vertigo? All so random within the space of a year, and blood pressure that drops very low when I stand, and shoots up high when I sit down. I am being looked after but I'm so mad I felt pressured into getting those damn vaccines!! x

I suspect the reluctance is so it doesn't stop people having more but actually by being

Did you have Pfizer or AZ? Glad they're looking into it for you and can hopefully offer you some treatment that helps.
I had Pfizer, and most of these horror stories where people drop dead have also had Pfizer, so it's been worrying for me. Just glad that (touch wood) it's nothing more sinister. My last vaccine was well over a year ago now, so hoping it'll be more or less out of my system.

• Sad
  • Heart
Thank you, you are spot on, I know my body and how I feel and they've said I now have a form of arrhythmia where my heart is beating 3 times during a beat not 2. As well as vertigo? All so random within the space of a year, and blood pressure that drops very low when I stand, and shoots up high when I sit down. I am being looked after but I'm so mad I felt pressured into getting those damn vaccines!! x

I had Pfizer, and most of these horror stories where people drop dead have also had Pfizer, so it's been worrying for me. Just glad that (touch wood) it's nothing more sinister. My last vaccine was well over a year ago now, so hoping it'll be more or less out of my system.
Is it POTS you have? there’s been reports both after vaccination and infection .I know someone on another thread has been diagnosed with the same thing .

Reactions: 3
Is it POTS you have? there’s been reports both after vaccination and infection .I know someone on another thread has been diagnosed with the same thing .
My mum was diagnosed with this after many tests following her one and only covid vaccine. She has not been the same physically or mentally after her vaccine reaction.

• Sad
  • Heart
My mum was diagnosed with this after many tests following her one and only covid vaccine. She has not been the same physically or mentally after her vaccine reaction.
Sorry to see that x I think we have so much to learn yet, MIL developed a rare heart condition after hers , could be coincidence, could not …

So now this women that’s obsessed with vaccines , lockdowns and masks (SAGE member) has blocked a member of UKHSA for saying the vaccine is of little benefit to kids as spreading misinformation and antivaxx 😂…Tell me who the real nut jobs are 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Look if people want to have this injection knowing all of the potential side effects and efficiency data then that is 💯 their decision and should be respected.

My sole issue is for the people who have received this injection not knowing all of the potential risks involved. They have not been given informed consent which is absolutely disgusting and evil. And it is especially evil to give this jab to children who 1) have no say because they're relying on their uniformed parents to make the decision for them and 2) don't suffer with covid.

People have been lied to and manipulated in order to take this potentially dangerous injection which is disgusting enough, but now there are thousands of injured people that are being completely ignored which is beyond evil imo.

Peoples lives ruined forever and for what...
Are people’s choice/decision to have the Covid-19 vaccine respected though? Many of the comments on here and on other social media platforms seem to say otherwise! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not quite as my heart rate is usually stable unless I'm actively moving, but all of these heart related issues have began since my last covid vaccine. I also had covid in May and felt worse than when I had it in Feb 2021 before any vaccines!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Are people’s choice/decision to have the Covid-19 vaccine respected though? Many of the comments on here and on other social media platforms seem to say otherwise! 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have said to you and others time and time again that yes your choice is respected as many of us have friends and family who got the vaccine.

What isn't respected is vaccinated people who are happy with their choice had no problems whatsoever trying to beat down those that are not happy and are complaining or sharing what they feel was done to them or their loved ones. sharing new information that comes to light that might explain what happened.

A statement from Andrew Bridgen.

I am so glad he isn't bowing down! Bless him and all those who put what they know to be true above their own interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was a pop vaccination booth in my local shopping mall today (complete with grotty hospital divider curtains by the escalator 🤮) Gave me the creeps 😬
Couldn't see anyone taking it up, so maybe people are waking up to the madness?

• Heart
We have said to you and others time and time again that yes your choice is respected as many of us have friends and family who got the vaccine.

What isn't respected is vaccinated people who are happy with their choice had no problems whatsoever trying to beat down those that are not happy and are complaining or sharing what they feel was done to them or their loved ones. sharing new information that comes to light that might explain what happened.

I don’t quite believe it because of the so many comments along the lines of…

Why are people still getting the vaccine? Why are people buying into this BS? When are people going to wake up?

Also comments such as this. So what if there is a vaccination booth? It’s there for people who want it. 😅👇🏻

There was a pop vaccination booth in my local shopping mall today (complete with grotty hospital divider curtains by the escalator 🤮) Gave me the creeps 😬
Couldn't see anyone taking it up, so maybe people are waking up to the madness?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.