COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only found out about the J&J case when I started researching heavy metals so much unnecessary harm 🙁

Reactions: 4
It’s the fact that they actually also made plans to get out of paying victims compensation that would anger me. Set up a shell company, transfer stuff to that and then declare it bankrupt.

I would also recommend the book Empire of pain about the Sackler family. Their safe and effective drug was also FDA approved and made them only $33 billion. The FDA didn’t test to see if it was actually less addictive than claimed. They knew for themselves that the truth and lawsuits would come out eventually so they had been withdrawing cash from the company for years, and let it collapse.

Amazon product

I got my copy from the library so didn’t pay for it.

Reactions: 6
A friend was diagnosed with stage 1 bowel cancer recently. She made sure she got her booster before her chemo started. I honestly was so sad that she made that choice. Surely, surely, anyone would logically think that the immune system can only take so much battering in one go?
She had a bad reaction to the chemo & then spent 10 days in hospital 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A friend was diagnosed with stage 1 bowel cancer recently. She made sure she got her booster before her chemo started. I honestly was so sad that she made that choice. Surely, surely, anyone would logically think that the immune system can only take so much battering in one go?
She had a bad reaction to the chemo & then spent 10 days in hospital 😔
Sorry to hear about your friend.

I really don't understand how anyone with cancer has been allowed to get this injection. If you look at routine vaccines they will say that immune compromised people shouldn't get them, yet here they are pushing them on immune compromised people! It's nuts.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Tories had have removed the whip and suspended Leicestershire mp Andrew Bridgen for being covid vaccine critical :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Tories had have removed the whip and suspended Leicestershire mp Andrew Bridgen for being covid vaccine critical :(
Not just critical, he compared the covid vaccines to the holocaust, he was already serving a suspension from parliament for failing to declare some financial stuff.

Edit : was drawing comparisons with, using vaers submissions

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.