COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why I can’t see how it could be that if it was the case of people being extra careful I’d agree it’s a possibility but I know it wasn’t the case here.
I agree but then we don't know each individual child's circumstances. The children who have unfortunately become really sick could have been those children with paranoid parents who have been kept away from germs and bugs.
It could also be something to do with the flu vaccine as well, as this seems to have kicked off since children were given it.

There are so many possibilities.

Reactions: 3
I agree but then we don't know each individual child's circumstances. The children who have unfortunately become really sick could have been those children with paranoid parents who have been kept away from germs and bugs.
It could also be something to do with the flu vaccine as well, as this seems to have kicked off since children were given it.

There are so many possibilities.
Well maybe that’s something they need to look into there doesn’t seem to be an outbreak in the schools they attended but they’ve obviously caught it from somewhere.

Reactions: 3
Just thinking schools remained open for key workers kids so still a lot of mixing going on .

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen anything that points that way? This was reported before the pandemic, London must be the disease capital of the world 🙄
It really does feel that way doesn’t it! Canada seems
to be having an awful time right now with RSV but I’ve not seen anything there about Strep A and resulting cases of Scarlet Fever (I also don’t have a clue about their restrictions etc).

Reactions: 1
Another person who "died suddenly".

D684F475-F1E2-45AB-A6AF-481E640E3D24.png

This may be a ignorant question. But how do they diagnose and differentiate between all of these viral infections?

I haven’t seen anything that points that way? This was reported before the pandemic, London must be the disease capital of the world 🙄
This may be a ignorant question. But how do they diagnose and differentiate between all of these viral infections?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Another person who "died suddenly".

View attachment 1779236

They swab the throat to diagnose scarlet fever.

🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Agh swabs, that reminds me of something else they "diagnose".

Yuck! That man is definitely one of the most repulsive people on tv.
They’ve always done that it was 10 years ago my son had it and that’s how they diagnosed it, swab then cultured in a lab to see what grows.

Reactions: 4
Under 5's weren't given it were they ?
Oh yes you're right they didn't. But I wouldn't be surprised if some had it anyway. They went through a period of offering it to anyone with a pulse. I'm still inclined to think it could be something to do with the flu vaccine though.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes you're right they didn't. But I wouldn't be surprised if some had it anyway. They went through a period of offering it to anyone with a pulse. I'm still inclined to think it could be something to do with the flu vaccine though.
I don't know my son had the flu vaccine and had no side effets at all ( he chose to have it )

Seems there are outbreaks of scarlet fever

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.