COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nine children have passed away now.

My son said he didn't want to go to school today, in case he caught Strep A 🥺

I can't wait for end of term.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Would be interesting to see how many go for it.

Strep A can also cause glomerulonephritis three weeks post infection. So nephrology stats should also be looked at. I've seen two different kids in our pediatrics department within just two weeks at my small middle of nowhere hospital. The kids were 11 and 5.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Would be interesting to see how many go for it.

Step A can also cause glomerulonephritis three weeks post after infection. I've seen two different kids in our pediatrics department within just two weeks.
A lot of people seem to think there is a link between the flu nasal spray and Strep A.

EA920D98-2197-4F49-AC16-0FE82AE5AC45.png

• Wow
Strep a at our primary, they've sent out letters from phe and cancelled all Christmas events

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The child from Belfast that died was sent home from hospital twice leading up to her death, no antibiotics left according to pharmacists yet the bloody useless UKHSA telling people not to worry 🙄
https://news.sky.com/story/theres-n...ss-levels-rise-in-north-west-england-12763081'There's no drugs:' The struggle for penicillin stocks as sickness levels rise in North West EnglandView attachment 1788043
Its true, everything is out of stock. The amount of antibiotics we have given out this winter is extreme, a huge increase from
previous years. We are also out of stock of alot of other medication.

Reactions: 2
Its true, everything is out of stock. The amount of antibiotics we have given out this winter is extreme, a huge increase from
previous years. We are also out of stock of alot of other medication.
All I know is I've never known so many people to be so ill in my life. And so many people needing antibiotics for chest infections as well!

I thought your immune system was always primed and only dampened with age.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Not always as regards Scarlet Fever, it's not very easy to disgnose by sight /symptoms alone ,they usually swab to make sure before contacting public health.

*diagnose
Definitely not, GPs can confirm SF and prescribe antibiotics without swab results. Schools/Nurseries will notify UKHSA of confirmed scarlet fever even in the absence of swab results. Swabs take days to process and report. I work in public health and would never advise anyone to delay treatment or reporting while awaiting swab results.

Definitely not, GPs can confirm SF and prescribe antibiotics without swab results. Schools/Nurseries will notify UKHSA of confirmed scarlet fever even in the absence of swab results. Swabs take days to process and report. I work in public health and would never advise anyone to delay treatment or reporting while awaiting swab results.
I can assure you that’s not always the case, I could see SF in my child when my GP could not, I was the one insisted on antibiotics they said he had a virus, the Belfast child that died was brought to A&E three times and sent home again.

The UKHSA are useless they feed the public info from the government, Steve Barclay was on earlier denying there’s a shortage of antibiotics when pharmacies are saying different.

I thought your immune system was always primed and only dampened with age.
I can’t stand that Prof Pagel - one of the biggest tit stirrers on Twitter I found during covid.. it’s like she never wants it to end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.