COVID-19 vaccine #21 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baseless accusations from the documentary Freedom posted?

1664726199189.png

1664726263536.png

1664726297553.png

1664726332990.png

This made me cry. What these poor souls have to endure. My heart breaks for them.

Hope he also gets the psychological support he desperately needs. Think he is at a huge risk for suicide personally.

Are 22 year olds supposed to look like this after something safe?

1664727489598.png

*Edit sorry 24

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Those who've already had an autumn covid booster, what did you receive? The Moderna/Pfizer booster same as last winter/spring, or the new bivalent one?

Baseless accusations from the documentary Freedom posted?

View attachment 1620769

View attachment 1620771

View attachment 1620772

View attachment 1620776

Hope he also gets the psychological support he desperately needs. Think he is at a huge risk for suicide personally.

Are 22 year olds supposed to look like this after something safe?

View attachment 1620818

*Edit sorry 24
The relative risk reduction NOT the absolute risk reduction, is what needs to be looked at. Have posted about this before on earlier threads. This doctor explains RRR and ARR well:

This also explains why RRR:

Reactions: 2
Interesting to note she has also said she deletes comments that don't agree with her.

The absolute risk of infection also depends on the level of transmission in the area at that moment.

From your fact check:

“Because (the ARR) is a much lower number, it feels like it is saying that the other number (RRR) isn’t true,” but this is not accurate, “they are both capturing some aspect of reality, just measuring it in a different way,” she told Reuters via telephone.

Would like you hear your thoughts on the rest of the documentary if you actually watched it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Those who've already had an autumn covid booster, what did you receive? The Moderna/Pfizer booster same as last winter/spring, or the new bivalent one?
I'd assume it's the new one wouldn't be much point dishing out the old ones again .

Reactions: 1
The document I saw for Scotland has both Bi listed + the orginal too from the 15th of sep onwards.

You can ask which one you are getting when you make your appointment.

Reactions: 1
What fresh hell is this 😱

I remember my husband reading something about this a few years ago about potentials of using bugs to inject people (pre covid) and I laughed at him and said he was absolutely ridiculous and must be down some conspiracy rabbit hole. Well didn’t he laugh at me tonight when I showed him this! Outrageous. Absolutely scandalous!! & it’s happening in the U.K.!! I really believe more than ever we are in the end times.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The stuff of sci fi movies coming to a cinema near you.

"Around a dozen research institutions in the U.S., Europe and Australia are already investigating the potential for self-spreading vaccines in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic."

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
I don't know about ye, but I'm ready to go to war with these psychos!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Christ, Neil Oliver's looking increasingly dishevelled. I didn't even realise it was him at first.

GBeebies is only latching onto this stuff for ratings.
Clearly have nothing to say so have to dig at someone’s appearance. Aren’t you a lovely human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

They should get around to bloody vaccinating people quicker. My mother is always high up the list to get jabbed and they come to my parents house to do it for her. The local surgery rang her about a month ago asking if she wants the covid and flu jabs and she said yes. She was told as usual that someone will come to her house. Nobody has been yet.

Also I know my dad cannot have one yet because it's not his category but I put all his details in online to see what came up. All possible appointments were either weekday morning or weekday afternoon. No evening appointments or weekends. So basically if you want jabbing most people will have to have time off work.

• Angry
Reactions: 4

They should get around to bloody vaccinating people quicker. My mother is always high up the list to get jabbed and they come to my parents house to do it for her. The local surgery rang her about a month ago asking if she wants the covid and flu jabs and she said yes. She was told as usual that someone will come to her house. Nobody has been yet.

Also I know my dad cannot have one yet because it's not his category but I put all his details in online to see what came up. All possible appointments were either weekday morning or weekday afternoon. No evening appointments or weekends. So basically if you want jabbing most people will have to have time off work.
My mother got her invite email only on the 20th of sep (also high risk) . If your mother really wants the jab you could call the surgery and ask for a follow up with expected dates.

Reactions: 2
Christ, Neil Oliver's looking increasingly dishevelled. I didn't even realise it was him at first.

GBeebies is only latching onto this stuff for ratings.
“This Stuff”…A doctor raising safety concerns over a vaccine that could be potentially harmful to children … 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.