COVID-19 vaccine #20 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@monga QUOTE="monga, post: 11806436, member: 25499"]
We don’t know the cause of the sudden spike in heart disease amongst the young they’re still trying to establish that.
[/QUOTE]

You posted about a particular person’s death which has been ruled out by the medical examiner as heart disease/natural causes. Not sure how the above is relevant to this case when cause of death has been established.

Reactions: 1
You posted about a particular person’s death which has been ruled out by the medical examiner as heart disease/natural causes. Not sure how the above is relevant to this case when cause of death has been established.
Yeah exactly. What's that death even got to do with a vaccine thread, when the cause has been established?

If this was a general health thread, I'd get it, but otherwise nope.

Yeah exactly. What's that death even got to do with a vaccine thread, when the cause has been established?

If this was a general health thread, I'd get it, but otherwise nope.
It does not have any relevancy, nor to anything else as the medical examiner has said what the cause of death is.

@monga QUOTE="monga, post: 11806436, member: 25499"]
We don’t know the cause of the sudden spike in heart disease amongst the young they’re still trying to establish that.
[/QUOTE]
Even the British Heart foundation alongside medical professionals are puzzled as to the cause, why do you continue to moderate peoples posts …

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even the British Heart foundation alongside medical professionals are puzzled as to the cause, why do you continue to moderate peoples posts …
Why do you continue to post about deaths in a thread about vaccines even if the cause has been established as not caused by the vaccines?

I don't think it's moderating to question relevance.

It'd be like if I started using this thread to post about every meal I had. I'd fully expect several people to say my posts were off topic and no one would say they were moderating by pointing that out lol.

Reactions: 2
How am I moderating posts. I just said I don’t see the relevance of that particular case as the cause of death has already been established.

Again the above has nothing to do with the death of drag queen Valencia Prime. Her cause of death has been reported as heart disease/natural causes. They are not reporting that it is a mystery.

Why do you continue to post about deaths in a thread about vaccines even if the cause has been established as not caused by the vaccines?

I don't think it's moderating to question relevance.

It'd be like if I started using this thread to post about every meal I had. I'd fully expect several people to say my posts were off topic and no one would say they were moderating by pointing that out lol.
You clearly are moderating! Long covid has been discussed here it’s all part of the pandemic illnesses whether it be through infection or vaccination, it’s yet to be established 🤷🏼‍♀️

How am I moderating posts. I just said I don’t see the relevance of that particular case as the cause of death has already been established.

Again the above has nothing to do with the death of drag queen Valencia Prime. Her cause of death has been reported as heart disease/natural causes. They are not reporting that it is a mystery.
If you don’t see it skip over like I do to your posts that have no relevance to me…simple as 🤷🏼‍♀️

Like I say data on vaccines and heart issues is still being monitored as booster rollouts continue, good for those that think they’re done and dusted and the monitoring is pointless as we’re nearly two years post vaccine rollout , not everyone shares their confidence.

Still monitoring benefits v risk

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You clearly are moderating! Long covid has been discussed here it’s all part of the pandemic illnesses whether it be through infection or vaccination, it’s yet to be established 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's far from the first time you've post about a younger death in this vaccine thread, then when the cause of death isn't the vaccine, you change the goalposts.

It just feels like you're taking the piss to be honest.

Dr Robert Malone on what he is seeing.

Could just as easily be covid, not the vaccine....

It's far from the first time you've post about a younger death in this vaccine thread, then when the cause of death isn't the vaccine, you change the goalposts.

I haven’t changed any goalposts! I’m as invested as to the rise in heart disease as the scientists…..What relevance has figs rolls to the covid vaccine? … Again questioning why people post certain things is moderating imo

Could just as easily be covid, not the vaccine....
So it’s ok for you to speculate and not other’s 😂… That’s taking the piss 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like I say data on vaccines and heart issues is still being monitored as booster rollouts continue, good for those that think they’re done and dusted and the monitoring is pointless as we’re nearly two years post vaccine rollout , not everyone shares their confidence.

Still monitoring benefits v risk
The above has nothing to do with the death of Valencia Prime when her cause of death has already been established.

The two are separate so not quite sure why you mention vaccines and heart issues.

I haven’t changed any goalposts! I’m as invested as to the rise in heart disease as the scientists…..What relevance has figs rolls to the covid vaccine? … Again questioning why people post certain things is moderating imo
Invested in heart disease but link an article where cause of death (Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease/natural causes) has been established and is not a mystery. Right.

No one is moderating and if they were the mods would get involved. 👍🏻

So it’s ok for you to speculate and not other’s 😂… That’s taking the piss 🙄
It's OK to speculate on trends, not OK to speculate that a vaccine might have caused a specific person's death when the cause of that person's death has been said not to be the vaccine.

But you knew that.

The above has nothing to do with the death of Valencia Prime when her cause of death has already been established.

The two are separate so not quite sure why you mention vaccines and heart issues.

Invested in heart disease but link an article where cause of death (Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease/natural causes) has been established and is not a mystery. Right.

No one is moderating and if they were the mods would get involved. 👍🏻
They don’t know what’s contributing / exacerbating the heart issues, you clearly are moderating when you ask a poster to stop posting stuff YOU feel is irrelevant.

Reactions: 6
You realise AIDS comes from an HIV infection....?
We've already had people saying the vaccines might cause AIDS, I assume that's why Malone is saying "the UK is now normalising testing for acquired immuno deficiency syndrome".

I'm from the UK and I haven't been invited to take an AIDS test, or heard of anyone from my local doctors surgery asking anyone to take an AIDS test. Has anyone else? Where's this normalising coming from?

There's no context or evidence, just a blanket statement.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.