COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I noticed it started on Monday when Ensay was going on about ‘anti vax shite’. You can really see the anger in their posts the last few days, and that new poster that has joined the thread, they seem very angry and argumentative for some reason. It’s possibly someone that used to post here that made a new account.
Yeah they definitely have a violent steak in them it’s been revealing itself a lot recently. So weird, I can only pity them. Still waiting on their examples of my misinformation maybe that’s why theyre hunting through all my posts lmao

Reactions: 6
Yeah I noticed it started on Monday when Ensay was going on about ‘anti vax shite’. You can really see the anger in their posts the last few days, and that new poster that has joined the thread, they seem very angry and argumentative for some reason. It’s possibly someone that used to post here that made a new account.
Nope, can confirm I'm entirely new - can't even imagine where I'd be productivity-wise if I'd been doing this for more than a couple of days.

Also would argue that my posts aren't angry, they're pointing out inaccuracies or asking reasonable questions (which have been entirely swerved).

I'm amused more than angry, I assure you. 😂

Also a new anti vaccine poster joined the thread today -- Beggybexy. Will they be accused of being "possibly someone that used to post here that made a new account", or does that only apply to posters who don't share your view? :D

I'm amused more than angry, I assure you. 😂

Also a new anti vaccine poster joined the thread today -- Beggybexy. Will they be accused of being "possibly someone that used to post here that made a new account", or does that only apply to posters who don't share your view? :D
The tone of your messages is very bitchy and bitter and I think we can all see it. I don’t know if something has happened in your personal life or whatever but you seem to be taking it out on this thread and ‘anti vaxxers’.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why am I not allowed to say it if you said it?
Is it only ok when you do it?

Must have taken you a long time to find that seeing my settings are private - you said that to me too 😂
My point is - I said it, you criticised me for saying it. Then you said it.

And actually it took one search of the word "ilk", so about 2 seconds? Luckily not many people use the term. It took you a lot longer to find the post I laughed at, which showed you were trawling through for ages lmao.

The tone of your messages is very bitchy and bitter and I think we can all see it. I don’t know if something has happened in your personal life or whatever but you seem to be taking it out on this thread and ‘anti vaxxers’.
Must be a break up or something. So bizarre to go away from the thread for a few months and come back all guns blazing trying to start flame wars.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
99% certain it’s Mensa Barbie.
OH. I thought the barbie reference was in relation to the Kimmel sketch - where "anti-vaxxer" barbie comes with her own computer so she can do her own research.

Thought it was out of character for you!

Nope, I'm not another poster, not really sure why it'd matter someone did change accounts though.

Well, you wish harm on perfect strangers, so you might want to look at your own behaviour before accusing others...

My point is - I said it, you criticised me for saying it. Then you said it.

And actually it took one search of the word "ilk", so about 2 seconds? Luckily not many people use the term. It took you a lot longer to find the post I laughed at, which showed you were trawling through for ages lmao.
And what? I can say whatever I want I’m not embarrassed.

I really hope you get the help you need to get through this difficult time.

Must be a break up or something. So bizarre to go away from the thread for a few months and come back all guns blazing trying to start flame wars.
Another question that won't be answered - surely if you have strong arguments against the poster you're referring to & all their "pro vax" nonsense, you don't really need to resort to personal insults?

Exactly. The ilk thing was another. I used the phrase "you and your ilk" on these threads a few months back to describe the anti vaccine posters and got criticised heavily for it. One poster claimed to be very offended by the term and even when I posted a dictionary definition of it to show it wasn't always meant as an insult, they didn't let up. (I meant it as "you and those who share your opinion".)

However, now someone against the vaccines has used it and we didn't hear a peep. :D
Key emphasis would be on the “few months ago”. I personally wouldn’t remember everything something someone said on this thread.

Reactions: 4
OH. I thought the barbie reference was in relation to the Kimmel sketch - where "anti-vaxxer" barbie comes with her own computer so she can do her own research.

Nope, I'm not another poster, not really sure why it'd matter someone did change accounts though.
I didn’t say you are another poster did I? Nope.

A bit weird that you know of Mensa barbie and also know that sketch when it was really only shared on anti covid and anti vax platforms. But yeah, just stumbled across this thread today did you 🥴

Well, you wish harm on perfect strangers, so you might want to look at your own behaviour before accusing others...
I didn’t wish harm on anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And what? I can say whatever I want I’m not embarrassed.

I really hope you get the help you need to get through this difficult time.
I just thought your hypocrisy was funny. Of course you can be hypocritical, that's your prerogative.

Another question that won't be answered - surely if you have strong arguments against the poster you're referring to & all their "pro vax" nonsense, you don't really need to resort to personal insults?
Where did I say pro vax nonsense? Why’ve you put that in quotes. I haven’t personally insulted anyone.

Reactions: 3
A bit weird that you know of Mensa barbie and also know that sketch when it was really only shared on anti covid and anti vax platforms. But yeah, just stumbled across this thread today did you 🥴
ANOTHER conspriacy theory? You've cracked the case!

No - @Emmelina Ball posted a couple of pages ago something about barbie and "if you know you know"

She then made a reference to what I thought was me being "mensa barbie"

I have no idea of the context, and not sure if I have the time nor patience to have it explained to me. It all seems pretty unecessary and diverts away from any sort of interesting debate regarding vaccine policy.

ANOTHER conspriacy theory? You've cracked the case!

No - @Emmelina Ball posted a couple of pages ago something about barbie and "if you know you know"

She then made a reference to what I thought was me being "mensa barbie"

I have no idea of the context, and not sure if I have the time nor patience to have it explained to me. It all seems pretty uncessary and diverts away form any sort of interesting debate regarding vaccine policy.
I didn’t say anything about you whatsoever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.