COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's not even negligent at this point, it's evil. Dr Naomi Wolf has done lots of podcasts on what it does to womens fertility and pregnancies based on hours of research from the Pfizer docs.

I've linked just one of them below.

She isn’t a doctor. 😭 Her PhD is in English literature. She has no medical background.

I wouldn’t agree with that if you read @Ensay posts on this thread the last few days he has been posting angrily about anti-vaxxers and seems to have a hatred for those that don’t want to have vaccines.
I have no hatred for anyone. I've said repeatedly people should do what's right for them.

You're the one who sarcastically said "good luck with the next clot shot" to me and " Let them get vaxxed endlessly and find out the hard way I say" and that's just yesterday. You've said lots of similar things previously - so it seems like you're projecting, SC.

Do you remember that statement put out by the Whitehouse at Christmas? 😱🤣
lol yes but what surprises me is that Biden said this after Spahn
our back then health minister Spahn said in november 2021: "Jeder ist bald geimpft, genesen oder gestorben" simple translation "you will be vaxxed, recovered or you will die"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have no hatred for anyone. I've said repeatedly people should do what's right for them.

You're the one who sarcastically said "good luck with the next clot shot" to me and " Let them get vaxxed endlessly and find out the hard way I say" and that's just yesterday. You've said lots of similar things previously - so it seems like you're projecting, SC.
You interpreted it as sarcasm but I was wishing you luck as I believe taking the covid vaccines will be detrimental to your health long term especially having loads of them. I know that you and others think that is nonsense and that’s why I say ‘let them take them and find out’ because at the end of the day it’s not my body that’s being injected so I don’t care.

Denmark has also just announced they are restricting the use of this vaccine to 50+.

This is the right thing to do, I think it’s time for the healthy younger generation to stop being scared and anxious about everything. Our ancestors would be embarrassed by the state of some of us.

Reactions: 5
lol yes but what surprises me is that Biden said this after Spahn
our back then health minister Spahn said in november 2021: "Jeder ist bald geimpft, genesen oder gestorben" simple translation "you will be vaxxed, recovered or you will die"
I noticed no one commented on that montage of awful video clips that were posted. You would think just one of them would say that was bleeping awful to say to people whose only crime was to not want to be vaccinated

You interpreted it as sarcasm but I was wishing you luck as I believe taking the covid vaccines will be detrimental to your health long term especially having loads of them. I know that you and others think that is nonsense and that’s why I say ‘let them take them and find out’ because at the end of the day it’s not my body that’s being injected so I don’t care.
You wish me luck at the start of your post and then tell me you don't care at the end. Make your mind up. 😂

I believe that you don't care (which is fine, I neither expect or want you to care) and that's why I know your "good luck" was sarcastic.

Though I think we can take one good thing from this which is that you clearly realise your "good luck with the next clot shot" comment was a bit crappy, hence trying to pretend the good luck was genuine.

This is the right thing to do, I think it’s time for the healthy younger generation to stop being scared and anxious about everything. Our ancestors would be embarrassed by the state of some of us.
Sign. Denmark are not "restricting vaccine use to the 50+"

They are only rolling out boosters to those aged 50 and up, which is younger than who the UK are offering it to.

Taking up a vaccine if recommended isn't being "scared and anxious", it's just taking public health advice which is based on the body of evidence as it to whether it's beneficial on a population level.

NHS don't think it's worthwhile me being vaccinated? Fine by me
NHS recommend vaccination based on my age/where I work? Also fine by me.

Denmark has also just announced they are restricting the use of this vaccine to 50+.

I wonder if they'll at least offer it to under 50s if they want to pay for it? Like how we offer flu vaccines to paying customers under the age of 65 if they want it.

If not, then we're in a bizarre situation where the government is imposing non vaccination on certain people who may want it. Which would surely be just as bad as a government imposing vaccination on people who don't want it.

I am an old lady in a young person’s body? Life experiences (and not good ones) made me age?
Just catching up on the thread as I was working earlier. If someone's making snarky comments about your age, I'd take it as a win, if that's all they can find to criticise about you.

Besides, even if you were in your 60s, I fail to see why that would be a bad thing. Pretty sure several posters are (eg. I think @Purrrrrrr said she was?)

Also, another thing from reading the last few pages of posts one after another, I do hope no posters who are against the vaccine will accuse those who are in favour of the vaccine as being "sneering" or "piss taking" again. When there has been a lot of piss taking from the pro vaccine side this afternoon. People can sneer or piss take all they like, just saying I'll remember it for the next time anti vaccine people tell us off for supposedly doing the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just catching up on the thread as I was working earlier. If someone's making snarky comments about your age, I'd take it as a win, if that's all they can find to criticise about you.

Besides, even if you were in your 60s, I fail to see why that would be a bad thing. Pretty sure several posters are (eg. I think @Purrrrrrr said she was?)

Also, another thing from reading the last few pages of posts one after another, I do hope no posters who are against the vaccine will accuse those who are in favour of the vaccine as being "sneering" or "piss taking" again. When there has been a lot of piss taking from the pro vaccine side this afternoon. People can sneer or piss take all they like, just saying I'll remember it for the next time anti vaccine people tell us off for supposedly doing the same.

Yeah not quite sure what they were trying to say about my age. I come across older than I am which makes me…? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It isn’t the first time that things have been said against people who are pro vaccine yet they maintain they don’t care if people choose to get the vaccine. Comments say otherwise.

I didn’t say there is anything wrong with being 60, but she spends a lot of time online being preachy and posting peer reviewed studies and fact checks (yawn). I assumed she was of retirement age and bored, not a young woman in her 20s. Also being terrified of covid is not usual for such a young person who says they are also healthy, just a bit strange really.

Yeah not quite sure what they were trying to say about my age. I come across older than I am which makes me…? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It isn’t the first time that things have been said against people who are pro vaccine yet they maintain they don’t care if people choose to get the vaccine. Comments say otherwise.
Yep. No one on the anti vaccine side pulled that commenter up on it. Which I wouldn't have minded if they didn't complain about pro vaccine people 'sneering'.

Double standards as always and I wanted to point it out for posterity.

I didn’t say there is anything wrong with being 60, but she spends a lot of time online being preachy and posting peer reviewed studies and fact checks (yawn). I assumed she was of retirement age and bored, not a young woman in her 20s. Also being terrified of covid is not usual for such a young person who says they are also healthy, just a bit strange really.
So anyone who spends a lot of time online and posting articles must be old and boring. Gotcha. 😂

Regarding your last comment about Covid, my experience of it was a bad one hence why I am cautious. I am a healthy individual, young and into fitness, I did not expect to be hit that bad and to be left with long term issues. I don’t see why that is “a bit strange.”

Yep. No one on the anti vaccine side pulled that commenter up on it. Which I wouldn't have minded if they didn't complain about pro vaccine people 'sneering'.

Pulled who up on what?! It’s against the rules for anyone to tone police or moderate. If something was said out of line then report it.

Definitely a lot of double standards.

I wouldn't be surprised if any of these posters were the 77th tbh. Either that or have huge shares in big pharma 🤣
In the nicest way possible just general nobodies. Doubt any CEO would come to Tattle to defend their product.

Blackrock and Vanguard are usually in the top 5
for any listed company. Millions and millions of shares.

In the nicest way possible just general nobodies. Doubt any CEO would come to Tattle to defend their product.

Blackrock and Vanguard are usually in the top 5
for any listed company.
You are probably right. It's just hard to believe anyone would go to such lengths to protect corrupt big pharma. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.