COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANOTHER conspriacy theory? You've cracked the case!

No - @Emmelina Ball posted a couple of pages ago something about barbie and "if you know you know"

She then made a reference to what I thought was me being "mensa barbie"

I have no idea of the context, and not sure if I have the time nor patience to have it explained to me. It all seems pretty uncessary and diverts away from any sort of interesting debate regarding vaccine policy.
I've been accused of being another poster in the past as well.

I said at the time that I was perfectly happy if a Moderator wanted to check my I P address to prove the accusations false. Can't remember if it was ever taken up - but the accusation wasn't made again.

OH. I thought the barbie reference was in relation to the Kimmel sketch - where "anti-vaxxer" barbie comes with her own computer so she can do her own research.

Thought it was out of character for you!

Nope, I'm not another poster, not really sure why it'd matter someone did change accounts though.
Nah ! it's in relation to a previous poster with the name of a plastic doll and the common sense to match .

Reactions: 4
Moderna open to supplying Covid vaccines to China.

I don’t think China would be interested as they have developed and used their own.

Seems strange why the Chinese would even hold talks if they had zero interest. But time will tell.

Moderna open to supplying Covid vaccines to China.

I don’t think China would be interested as they have developed and used their own.

No - and they're still pretty cagey about the low effectiveness of sinovac.

Reactions: 1
No - I beg you to stop pushing disinformation that prevents informed decision making regarding vaccination.

My posts are not scaremongering & I back them up with proper sources that enable people to make an informed decision.

From the leaflet I linked....

"Vaccination is strongly recommended in pregnancy, but the decision whether to
have the vaccine is your choice. The information below will help you make an
informed choice about whether to get your COVID-19 vaccines if you are pregnant
or trying to get pregnant."

I also highly doubt anyone with half a brain is still reading this thread, pregnant or not.
I have no words.

And to those it may concern oh what fun you have " debating " all day with the thick antivaxxers. I don't know whether it's through boredom, unemployment, work ,your idea of fun or you just like upsetting people but with respect just duck off.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm unsure as to why me taking the piss out myself is the straw that broke the camel's back @Poddular

I haven't called anyone an "antivaxxer", I certainly haven't called anyone thick or insulted them (have had a lot thrown my way though), and I've repeatedly said it should be everyone's own decision as to whether they get vaccinated or not.

This is an open forum, you will get people challenging fake claims and conspiracy theories. If you only want an echo chamber you need to set up a private channel somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have no words.

And to those it may concern oh what fun you have " debating " all day with the thick antivaxxers. I don't know whether it's through boredom, unemployment, work ,your idea of fun or you just like upsetting people but with respect just duck off.
I missed that comment they made about anyone with a half a brain will no longer post on this thread 😂😂😂 surprised you didn’t pick up on that dig @Prefrontalmedialcortex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm unsure as to why me taking the piss out myself is the straw that broke the camel's back @Poddular

I haven't called anyone an "antivaxxer", I certainly haven't called anyone thick or insulted them (have had a lot thrown my way though), and I've repeatedly said it should be everyone's own decision as to whether they get vaccinated or not.
You also said I spread misinformation - can you highlight where i have done this? Or at least admit you’re wrong.

Reactions: 5
I missed that comment they made about anyone with a half a brain will no longer post on this thread 😂😂😂 surprised you didn’t pick up on that dig @Prefrontalmedialcortex 🤣
Well we're all clearly getting nowhere - I'm genuinely astounded this is being hailed as the insult of the century.

You have two groups of people banging their hands against a brick wall (including me), in a groundhog style of endless repetition.

No - I beg you to stop pushing disinformation that prevents informed decision making regarding vaccination.

My posts are not scaremongering & I back them up with proper sources that enable people to make an informed decision.

From the leaflet I linked....

"Vaccination is strongly recommended in pregnancy, but the decision whether to
have the vaccine is your choice. The information below will help you make an
informed choice about whether to get your COVID-19 vaccines if you are pregnant
or trying to get pregnant."

I also highly doubt anyone with half a brain is still reading this thread, pregnant or not.
Actually this is Pfizer’s info, what is your doctor or pharmacist going to tell you that’s different to the PIL ? What safety advice can they give.
16E3F497-4347-4132-AF2F-EE4D017AEF09.jpeg

I'm not entirely sure how that contradicts the advice from JCVI or from the RCOG leaflet I linked @monga

And AGAIN - I'll never get an answer - why is it always pfizer you're focussed on? It's just so interesting how suspicion is always levied against that vaccine, rather than moderna despite using a comparable mechanism.

Well we're all clearly getting nowhere - I'm genuinely astounded this is being hailed as the insult of the century.

You have two groups of people banging their hands against a brick wall (including me), in a groundhog style of endless repetition.
‘We are clearly getting nowhere’. You’ve been on the thread for a day 😂
There are posters on these threads that have been around for 1-2 years, if your holding out for us all to come to an agreement tonight then you’re wasting your time, this thread is always a back and forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘We are clearly getting nowhere’. You’ve been on the thread for a day 😂
There are posters on these threads that have been around for 1-2 years, if your holding out for us all to come to an agreement tonight then you’re wasting your time, this thread is always a back and forth.
Scientists and experts globally haven't come to a complete agreement on various aspects of vaccine policy or coronavirus management, why would I expect the thread to?

Scientists and experts globally haven't come to a complete agreement on various aspects of vaccine policy or coronavirus management, why would I expect the thread to?
Well you described yourself as having half a brain so maybe that explains it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.