COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnant women too 🙁
Yes it's not even negligent at this point, it's evil. Dr Naomi Wolf has done lots of podcasts on what it does to womens fertility and pregnancies based on hours of research from the Pfizer docs.

I've linked just one of them below.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes it's not even negligent at this point, it's evil. Dr Naomi Wolf has done lots of podcasts on what it does to womens fertility and pregnancies based on hours of research from the Pfizer docs.

Good lord.

I'm guessing I can't interest in you *actual* research looking at vaccination & women's health outcomes?

Or the fact that harvard have awarded millions to researchers wanting to examine the impact of COVID, the vaccines & the pandemic on menstrual health?

Pregnant women are incredibly vulnerable to COVID, and known complications include stillbirth and premature delivery. It's just neligent at this point to be pushing disinformation that will harm mothers and their babies @Freedomofspeech89.

I've linked just one of them below.

You only had to see the side effects on both men and women to know fertility will be affected. Periods going haywire. men having impotence and swollen testicles. fertility has been dropping for a while now. When I looked into the HPV many of the girls that took it were having trouble conceiving

• Sad
Reactions: 6
lol according to some politicians and hardcore pro-vaxxers the unvaxxed would be dead by March 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good lord.

I'm guessing I can't interest in you *actual* research looking at vaccination & women's health outcomes?

Or the fact that harvard have awarded millions to researchers wanting to examine the impact of COVID, the vaccines & the pandemic on menstrual health?

Pregnant women are incredibly vulnerable to COVID, and known complications include stillbirth and premature delivery. It's just neligent at this point to be pushing disinformation that will harm mothers and their babies @Freedomofspeech89.
I beg you to stop scaremongering pregnant women who may have covid and be reading this thread.

The percentage of pregnant women who have covid and have a stillbirth is still quite low.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I beg you to stop scaremongering pregnant women who may have covid and be reading this thread.

The percentage of pregnant women who have covid and have a stillbirth is still quite low.
Women have also sadly lost their babies or gone into early labour shortly after being vaccinated.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

No - I beg you to stop pushing disinformation that prevents informed decision making regarding vaccination.

My posts are not scaremongering & I back them up with proper sources that enable people to make an informed decision.

From the leaflet I linked....

"Vaccination is strongly recommended in pregnancy, but the decision whether to
have the vaccine is your choice. The information below will help you make an
informed choice about whether to get your COVID-19 vaccines if you are pregnant
or trying to get pregnant."

I also highly doubt anyone with half a brain is still reading this thread, pregnant or not.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
A large UK study suggests having coronavirus at birth may increase the chance of stillbirths and premature births, although this risk remains low.

Surely this is meaningless as well and we all now know this injection doesn't stop you form getting covid.

Reactions: 5
Trust the science
Fact check
Misinformation
Anti vaxxers
Peer reviewed
Conspiracy theorists
Safe and effective

How many have you used newbie?
some German extensions
- Russian disinfo, Kremlin bots etc.
- Schwurbler
- n - a - z - i - s and right-wingers

the funny part is that I and many of my unvaxxed friends were non Germans or part Germans lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No - I beg you to stop pushing disinformation that prevents informed decision making regarding vaccination.

My posts are not scaremongering & I back them up with proper sources that enable people to make an informed decision.

RCOG do not "scaremonger" - from the leaflet I linked....

"Vaccination is strongly recommended in pregnancy, but the decision whether to
have the vaccine is your choice. The information below will help you make an
informed choice about whether to get your COVID-19 vaccines if you are pregnant
or trying to get pregnant."

I also highly doubt anyone with half a brain is still reading this thread, pregnant or not.
I was commenting on your post where you said “Pregnant women are incredibly vulnerable to COVID, and known complications include stillbirth and premature delivery. It's just neligent at this point to be pushing disinformation that will harm mothers and their babies

You didn’t mention the risk of still birth is incredibly low.

You followed up with a post about vaccines. I haven’t spread any misinformation.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.