COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have any peer reviewed studies or tiktoks preferably not from any nurses with PhDs to support your theory?

Have you analyzed the mean ages of the deaths? The two I posted of just on the other page were under 40. Also Bear in mind we are looking at UK data specifically not that of your country.

If you were to get hit by a bus your death would hopefully be corrected to state it wasn’t a vaccine injury. Funny that’s how they were recording covid death cases before though.

Are you happy that a product in your own words would leave you with “ zero defence” ? but with an increased risk of myocarditis, strokes, menstural issues and blood clots?

Approx 30% of the UK is still unvaccinated. Why has there not been a “winter of death upon us “ as stated by the White house press release?

Why is Pfizer in court with allegations of data integrity issues?

Similarly how do you feel about Pfizer’s previous drug trials in which 11 young children were killed in Nigeria? Would you honestly trust that same company with your child’s health or does it not matter because they were not white children in Europe or the US?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Insurance is a big game. The Titanic cost around £7.5 million to build, insurance paid out approx £12 million.

Also can we clarify what is meant by elderly?

With census data one-fifth of the UK population (19%) was aged 65 or over in 2019, or around 12.3 million people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Insurance is a big game. The Titanic cost around £7.5 million to build, insurance paid out approx £12 million.

With census data one-fifth of the UK population (19%) was aged 65 or over in 2019, or around 12.3 million people.
Over 70 I would class as elderly

It’s big business in the north of Ireland where the Titanic was built 😂

Just England only but there’s actually a larger number of people under the age of 65 that were vaccinated over those 65+.
Yeah but those over 70 had a higher mortality rate did they not?

• Haha
She was 36:

Lisa was 44:

It’s big business in the north of Ireland where the Titanic was built 😂

Yeah but those over 70 had a higher mortality rate did they not?
I do want to visit Ireland again.

Not everyone old will automatically die if they get covid. We need a breakdown of death by age and by number of vaccine doses as well. Wouldn’t someone be tracking that to
ensure safety for us citizens?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
She was 36:

Lisa was 44:

I do want to visit Ireland again.

Not everyone old will automatically die if they get covid. We need a breakdown of death by age and by number of vaccine doses as well. Wouldn’t someone be tracking that to
ensure safety for us citizens?
I'm not sure about England but I know they monitor age and vaccine status here.

• Heart
Oops 😬:

“A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has demonstrated that people who are triple-vaccinated (boosted) against COVID recover significantly more slowly from COVID infection and remain contagious for longer than people who are not vaccinated at all.”

Please send in study limitations through a postcard.

“Meanwhile, Israeli Health Ministry data shows that in the older population (those over the age of 60), having submitted to more COVID shots often correlates to a greater likelihood of becoming infected with COVID.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oops 😬:

“A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has demonstrated that people who are triple-vaccinated (boosted) against COVID recover significantly more slowly from COVID infection and remain contagious for longer than people who are not vaccinated at all.”

Please send in study limitations through a postcard.

“Meanwhile, Israeli Health Ministry data shows that in the older population (those over the age of 60), having submitted to more COVID shots often correlates to a greater likelihood of becoming infected with COVID.”
Where is the study? If an article is going to refer to it then they should link it too.

Well it is clickbait because the way the statistics are being used is wrong. Ofcourse more vaccinated people are going to die because more older people are vaccinated and what do you know, old people die more often than young people. I have had 3 vaccines but the last one was in December so I would have zero defence left against Covid but if I were to die now it would be counted as a vaccinated person dying and then all the anti-vaxxers would go "see I told you the vaccine doesn't work"

So there you go, fixed it for you
Being of only a single digit IQ I wouldn't swear by my interpretation of the data but that's not far off my own take on it.

Selecting march-april gives a slightly different picture, february-march different again, and so on - which is not unexpected because the other figures as posted show that the vaccine loses effectiveness over time, as I believe was also not unexpected though there was clearly a hope that the effectiveness would last longer.

So I reach a similar conclusion - that the graph doesn't really show any great revelation, it's just stats dressed up to look scary.

Reactions: 4
Let's be honest data or no data the vaccines don't work as sold, most people didn’t need them, people should have been encouraged to concentrate on boosting their immune systems naturally, the majority of people who died of covid 19 were very old or already ill, the vaccines have caused unnecessary deaths, they have also been responsible for many short and long-term side effects in formerly healthy people, a lot of the western population think nothing of eating, drinking and smoking too much and rely on "quick fix solutions " recommended to them by doctors via pharmaceutical companies rather than address their unhealthy lifestyle.
Everything else is bs imo.

Reactions: 14
Let's be honest data or no data the vaccines don't work as sold, most people didn’t need them, people should have been encouraged to concentrate on boosting their immune systems naturally, the majority of people who died of covid 19 were very old or already ill, the vaccines have caused unnecessary deaths, they have also been responsible for many short and long-term side effects in formerly healthy people, a lot of the western population think nothing of eating, drinking and smoking too much and rely on "quick fix solutions " recommended to them by doctors via pharmaceutical companies rather than address their unhealthy lifestyle.
Everything else is bs imo.
Vaccines and Covid aside, I do agree that people need to adopt a healthier lifestyle, it doesn’t take much effort to do some form of exercise like a walk and cutting out processed/fast food.

Reactions: 9
Vaccines and Covid aside, I do agree that people need to adopt a healthier lifestyle, it doesn’t take much effort to do some form of exercise like a walk and cutting out processed/fast food.
I think a lot of people would not be getting anywhere near as sick as they are if they maintained a healthy lifestyle. We have an epidemic of unhealthy living, both physically and mentally.

Reactions: 14
I think a lot of people would not be getting anywhere near as sick as they are if they maintained a healthy lifestyle. We have an epidemic of unhealthy living, both physically and mentally.
Definitely, I do think people underestimate the difference a healthier lifestyle can have on your physical and mental wellbeing. Anxiety and stress they say are silent killers.

Reactions: 9
I would like to hope that this would be something that everybody could agree with, unfortunately we have the genes we were born with but we can give our bodies the best chance that we can. Obviously harder for some than others though.

Reactions: 5
This ☝🏼 In South Africa people are fairing much better with Covid. Simply because they eat healthier and do more physically than people in modern industrialised countries.
Yes, they might live in abject poverty but this is also what has given them the advantage

This ☝🏼 In South Africa people are fairing much better with Covid. Simply because they eat healthier and do more physically than people in modern industrialised countries.
Yes, they might live in abject poverty but this is also what has given them the advantage
They do have a younger population though so that helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.