COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the just like the scientists on anti ct think they can tell the ct what they should be posting we have same here. Hurl insults towards the "anti vaxxers " posts re obscure click bait,youtube scientists, random blog,random website while implying their Google search is more valid and more scientific but never actually contributing anything of worth.
People can post what they like on here but I am personally insulted for everyone whose posts are the polar opposite of clickbait. So many re post scientific articles and views from highly qualified medical professionals. It's not our fault they are being censored from Google, twitter ,beeb and the like, the outlets that for some unknown reason people trust.
If the "3 vaccines in a year but now worn off" is your version of science I don't need you to get behind our posts.
Like I said thick as

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how the just like the scientists on anti ct think they can tell the ct what they should be posting we have same here. Hurl insults towards the "anti vaxxers " posts re obscure click bait,youtube scientists, random blog,random website while implying their Google search is more valid and more scientific but never actually contributing anything of worth.
People can post what they like on here but I am personally insulted for everyone whose posts are the polar opposite of clickbait. So many re post scientific articles and views from highly qualified medical professionals. It's not our fault they are being censored from Google, twitter ,beeb and the like, the outlets that for some unknown reason people trust.
If the "3 vaccines in a year but now worn off" is your version of science I don't need you to get behind our posts.
Like I said thick as
Exactly. Nothing of substance to say so resorts to insults and name calling. But but but science 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whilst I may be entitled to call someone I don’t agree with a nutcase I wouldn’t .

Sharing official government data highlighting deaths alongside their vaccine status isn’t exactly clickbait.

It was always transparent that the vaccines wouldn't stop you from getting it but add defences, a bit like the flu vaccine the elders take coming up to winter.
It wasn’t clear though. The vaccine was hailed as the answer. President Biden said :

“ You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

It’s funny when the president of the US has to be fact checked.

Originally the efficiency rate was also touted at 95%. Two doses became three. Now even five for 159k Brits.

The #science 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Strange how a complete stranger can assume so many things about me, someone who choose no to the jab.
I'm not a collective but an individual. One who lives an incredibly healthy solitary life away from everyone. I am never ill and I don't want to potentially make myself ill when the stats say I'm likely to be ok should I catch covid.
If someone used the same tactics to make me do anything against my will as the gov tried, again, I'd immediately be suspicious.
I do believe there are more, 30% of people unjabbed. The gov lied about many things to get people to comply.
The way some authoritarian countries are acting is shameful and my sympathy goes out to people that have to live in dictatorships.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% agree it's just that the anti-vaxxers tend to ignore the science and run with the conspiracies. I have a friend who is anti-vaxx but she understands the science and doesn't believe all the conspiracies etc. Some of them will believe anything they read if it supports what they want to prove
So she understand the science and is antivax. but antivaxxers just believe anything and run with it.

I known many many anti-vaxers and none were antivax until they had a reason to be antivax, Society ( with the help of people like yourself) shuts them down. Imagine having a baby its a very healthy baby and you take it to the clinic for its vaccines and it dies in its sleep that night but no one will let you question the vaccines.

Look how many vaccines a child gets up to age 1yo look at how many are giving together. So many people are very ill after the covid jab imagine a tiny baby after multiple jabs ..

1657687361184.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I love DR nutjob Vernon

Still can’t travel to the states without the vaccine. wonder if it will ever change. 😢
So many loved ones still separated, it's very sad. Australia are only just now allowing you in if you aren't vaccinated. My sister hasn't seen her daughters for 4 years. I'm sure many similar stories ☹.

Still can’t travel to the states without the vaccine. wonder if it will ever change. 😢
So many loved ones still separated, it's very sad. Australia are only just now allowing you in if you aren't vaccinated. My sister hasn't seen her daughters for 4 years. I'm sure many similar stories ☹.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On a side note: I honestly do like reading Prefrontals comments. She takes the time to post study limitations, looks at data. We don’t always agree but she doesn’t respond to name calling or posting stuff just to start a bun fight. She has also apologized when she was wrong (I remember a fertility study where it wasn’t normal women but those undergoing IVF so results specifically for a set population ) as have we.

Thanks, I do enjoy reading studies when they are in full of course to get the bigger picture. I don’t think name calling gets you anywhere (when I say you, I don’t mean you, generally speaking) and unfortunately it happens on both sides.

We don’t always have to agree with every comment but conversations can be had in a respectful and neutral manner. 😅

Reactions: 2
How long do they think natural immunity is for if you catch the current variant? It finally got me guys.

My son wants to meet his girlfriend in New York in October, he’s recently had covid and he’s not wanting the vaccines. He’s devastated he’s going to be forced to take it just to travel and he really doesn’t want to. It’s ridiculous they’ve not scrapped it when the vaccine clearly doesn’t stop transmission.

• Sad
How long do they think natural immunity is for if you catch the current variant? It finally got me guys.
I'm not sure if they'd be able to tell at this point as it is so new, will have a look online. Really sorry I hope that it is mild for you and you recover quickly x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if they'd be able to tell at this point as it is so new, will have a look online. Really sorry I hope that it is mild for you and you recover quickly x
I think it’s around 4/ 5 weeks as there’s been reinfections reported from then

• Sad
Thank you.

I’ve been really unwell. I’m now on day 16. I’m much better than I was. Just left now with a cough and low bp often. Xx

I think it’s around 4/ 5 weeks as there’s been reinfections reported from then
4-5 weeks 🥲 My friend had it a month ago and she caught it again last week.

Hope you are doing ok and make a full recovery
Thank you. I’m much better than I was. It was pretty brutal I won’t lie. Xx

• Sad
Thank you.

I’ve been really unwell. I’m now on day 16. I’m much better than I was. Just left now with a cough and low bp often. Xx

4-5 weeks 🥲 My friend had it a month ago and she caught it again last week.
We all caught it too it’s definitely more than a cold, hopefully you’re on the mend now ,just take things easy x

We all caught it too it’s definitely more than a cold, hopefully you’re on the mend now ,just take things easy x
Definitely is more than a cold, I’ve been bedbound. Very low bp so hubby had to bed bath me. Could hardly stand up I was so weak. My sister has it too and she is the same. Even my 18 year old son was floored by it.

I hope you’re better now x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Definitely is more than a cold, I’ve been bedbound. Very low bp so hubby had to bed bath me. Could hardly stand up I was so weak. My sister has it too and she is the same. Even my 18 year old son was floored by it.

I hope you’re better now x
Yes it knocks you off your feet ,we were really dizzy and weak hopefully you're over the worst of it 🤞...we're grand now thanks just a bit of lingering fatique x ...wouldn't want to be getting hit with 3/4 times a year that's for sure .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.