COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t police this thread, argue with everyone or actively try and shut down conversations. If that was the case I am pretty sure a mod would step in and warn me which has not happened yet. 👍🏻
You don’t get warned because you are not name calling or being aggressive etc, but you do not let anyone on these threads have conversations about the vaccine side effects without trying to accuse us of ‘blaming the vaccine on everything’. This is why (I think) most people on this thread don’t engage with you anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You don’t get warned because you are not name calling or being aggressive etc, but you do not let anyone on these threads have conversations about the vaccine side effects without trying to accuse us of ‘blaming the vaccine on everything’. This is why (I think) most people on this thread don’t engage with you anymore.
I don’t see how I am stopping anyone, people comment and I do just that too. I comment. Just because I don’t agree or may add another perspective it does not mean I am not letting people have conversations.

Reactions: 1
I'm personally going to come back to this thread in about 3 or 4 pages time. :LOL:
I’m not going to bother today. I need to go out and have already wasted 30 mins in pointless tattle conversations that lead nowhere (and that Iv had 100 times) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are some serious nut cases on this thread. And I’m here for it 🍿
This has turned into a tin hat wearing gathering 😂

• Haha
It sounds like he was being cautious around you and your husband.

Regarding loss of taste/smell, not much is known about it and whether it is reversible. It is damage in the brain’s olfactory tissue. For some it comes back, for others it doesn’t. Hopefully with time, she will get it back.
I had radiotherapy on my mouth 9 years ago and completely lost my taste. The docs told me it would never come back but it did suddenly 3 years ago. Couldn't believe it and neither could the oncologist!
So hopefully she may get it back 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had radiotherapy on my mouth 9 years ago and completely lost my taste. The docs told me it would never come back but it did suddenly 3 years ago. Couldn't believe it and neither could the oncologist!
So hopefully she may get it back 🤞
That’s great it came back! 👏🏻 One can hope. 😊

Taking your mask off every now and again might help with the ability to smell - that’s my top tip of the day

Reactions: 2
Phew that’s reassuring.

Something I learned recently by watching a documentary on the Johnson & Johnson scandal is that the FDA actually has NO power. They cannot shut anybody down. They can basically only make suggestions

Something I learned recently by watching a documentary on the Johnson & Johnson scandal is that the FDA actually has NO power. They cannot shut anybody down. They can basically only make suggestions
Why have a regulatory body in charge of ensuring safety if they have no power at all? :censored:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.