COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially between parent and child ! as they get older I’m sure there must be some sense of blame attached 🤷🏼‍♀️
The daughter might even sue her mother when she's old enough 😯 so wrong how parents can offer their children up for sacrifice like this. I honestly find it shocking.

Reactions: 6
The daughter might even sue her mother when she's old enough 😯 so wrong how parents can offer their children up for sacrifice like this. I honestly find it shocking.
It’s the US she’s probably got an attorney lined up already lol, I think you have to be prepared for every outcome in a trial.

They reckon it will be widespread in the US very shortly

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Not many can afford the petrol money anyway 😂
I’ve always said it will be survival of the richest.

The newer electric cars will eventually have better AI technology .No good when Skynet goes live 😂.

——

It’s obvious Maddie’s mother carries a lot of guilt. The blame ultimately lies with Pfizer and co.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve always said it will be survival of the richest.

The newer electric cars will eventually have better AI technology .No good when Skynet goes live 😂.

——

It’s obvious Maddie’s mother carries a lot of guilt. The blame ultimately lies with Pfizer and co.
The Flintstone mobile may be the only affordable solution

Javid has just hung up his boots

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh my the dominoes are falling.

The biggest hanger on is still there 😂 they’ll have to peel him off the door of No10

It’ll need to be someone with a thick skin to clean up the mess .

Sunaks gone too 😂
They can all go and do one! Cannot think of any decent replacements. 😒

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.