COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are the one that needs to wake up. Covid-19 is not the flu. Someone that gets thrown around when people don’t have a clue what they are talking about.

What you class as research is not the same for others, you’ll soon realise.
You’re right it’s not the flu, it’s much milder in my experience.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how you can’t comprehend that things change when it is a novel virus? Seriously? It was initially thought to be a respiratory virus due to the original symptoms but if you keep abreast of current research you would know there is a tonne of evidence that this isn’t the case.
Covid disease is an inflammatory illness

Reactions: 3
So they’ll be leading the new world order then? The one you just said isn’t happening?
Joe Biden can’t wipe his arse for himself these politicians are puppets to give us plebs the illusion of democracy and votes like cop on people you think that vegetable is running the US? It’s shown though that he isn’t making decisions and someone else is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So they’ll be leading the new world order then? The one you just said isn’t happening?
Seriously can you not have a normal conversation, how is it a NEW order if the SAME people are leading it and the SAME rich people are rich and powerful? Come one 😂

Reactions: 1
Seriously can you not have a normal conversation, how is it a NEW order if the SAME people are leading it and the SAME rich people are rich and powerful? Come one 😂
Because it’s the start of a new world order by these parasites the old world is gone to them remember “ the new normal” they talked about during Covid?

Reactions: 8
Somebody hasn’t heard of the world economic forum. Go and read klaus schwab’s book

Reactions: 9
How about a global pandemic of a highly contagious virus which has stumped scientists?
nah I’m going with the experimental gene therapy injection given out not a flu they literally just have to scare people and the plebs will fold under the scare tactics and roll up the sleeve

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The World Health Organisation themselves have said covid is an inconvenience and not life threatening to most people. Get over it. This shows over kids. Well done to all who didn’t bow down to the pressure, we are the real elite.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a vaccine. Plebs? Right. 🤷🏻‍♀️
How is it a vaccine though if you are 3x jabbed and still catch it. Sorry but if you come away with ‘it could have been so much worse if I wasn’t vaccinated’ then you sound like a complete moron. There’s no way of knowing it could have been worse and majority of unvaccinated people have 0 symptoms! So how is it a vaccine?!

I find alot of the pro-vaccine people on this thread quite strange, why can you not have a conversation about the side effects and risks of the vaccine without getting really angry and defensive? I have had conversations with so many vaccinated people IRL and they acknowledge that it is causing blood clots/heart attacks and is likely to be the cause of ‘sudden adult death syndrome’ and they do not get defensive about it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I find alot of the pro-vaccine people on this thread quite strange, why can you not have a conversation about the side effects and risks of the vaccine without getting really angry and defensive? I have had conversations with so many vaccinated people IRL and they acknowledge that it is causing blood clots/heart attacks and is likely to be the cause of ‘sudden adult death syndrome’ and they do not get defensive about it?
This is an old conversation where I am just going to repeat what has already been said. No one has said the vaccine does not come with risks and side effects. It’s when people allude everything is caused by the vaccine.

I could ask why so many anti covid vaccine people refuse to acknowledge that Covid-19 causes heart problems, strokes, blood clots…

Reactions: 1
This is an old conversation where I am just going to repeat what has already been said. No one has said the vaccine does not come with risks and side effects. It’s when people allude everything is caused by the vaccine.

I could ask why so many anti covid vaccine people refuse to acknowledge that Covid-19 causes heart problems, strokes, blood clots…
Nobody says everything is caused by the vaccine? You always police this thread and when posters are having a conversation about someone that’s ‘died suddenly’ and are discussing if it could be vaccine related you do not allow these conversations to happen because you argue with everyone! To me this does not sound like you know the risks and side effects, you actively try and shut down these conversations.

Reactions: 9
Nobody says everything is caused by the vaccine? You always police this thread and when posters are having a conversation about someone that’s ‘died suddenly’ and are discussing if it could be vaccine related you do not allow these conversations to happen because you argue with everyone!! To me this does not sound like you know the risks and side effects, you actively try and shut down these conversations.
I don’t police this thread, argue with everyone or actively try and shut down conversations. If that was the case I am pretty sure a mod would step in and warn me which has not happened yet. 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.