COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I don’t see people dropping. It is not designed to kill. What are you basing all of this on?
I’ve done enough research on them never trusted these jabs to start with I’ve been awake to what’s going on for a while so anyone that hasn’t a clue probably will think it’s crazy but just look at the amount of sudden deaths, heart attacks, strokes and weird neurological disorders like what happened to Justin bieber like him getting that and his wife having a stroke and heart attack at 25? The footballers and other sports stars dropping like flys? And that’s just people in the public eye imagine the ordinary joe..not seen or heard of for the news.

just type into Google Sudden death/cardiac arrest on the news tab and you’ll see how common it is around the world and type school in to see how common it is now for school children…it’s obvious what’s causing it.

Reactions: 10
No one is arguing this. It’s the absurd claims that the vaccine is designed to kill and people are dropping.
Not only this but seriously ask yourself why they would try and kill the entire population? The very wealthiest people can only survive by exploiting the labour of everyone else, if there is no workforce they are screwed. It is just all round ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
I’ve done enough research on them never trusted these jabs to start with I’ve been awake to what’s going on for a while so anyone that hasn’t a clue probably will think it’s crazy but just look at the amount of sudden deaths, heart attacks, strokes and weird neurological disorders like what happened to Justin bieber like him getting that and his wife having a stroke and heart attack at 25? The footballers and other sports stars dropping like flys? And that’s just people in the public eye imagine the ordinary joe..not seen or heard of for the news.

just type into Google Sudden death/cardiac arrest on the news tab and you’ll see how common it is around the world and type school in to see how common it is now for school children…it’s obvious what’s causing it.
Agree with everything you are saying but honestly, you are talking to a brick wall with that poster. I think if we have another roll out of boosters we will see a huge increase in sudden deaths. Will be a huge wake up call for many, I just hope people do not give their children this vaccine, it really makes me feel down knowing that people are giving this to their babies.

Reactions: 10

Covid is a vascular disease, they had covid, covid has a much higher risk of all these sorts of things you describe than the jabs. Also sadly sudden cardiac deaths have been happening for decades, Gabby Logan’s brother passed away age 15 in the 70s (I believe) whilst playing football because of this.

Not only this but seriously ask yourself why they would try and kill the entire population? The very wealthiest people can only survive by exploiting the labour of everyone else, if there is no workforce they are screwed. It is just all round ridiculous.
there not going to kill the whole population just a good chunk of it over the next few years this is the new world order look up the Georgia guidstones

Reactions: 5
Not everyone has taken the vaccine? The unvaccinated are not as small of a minority as you may think!

Reactions: 8
Covid is a vascular disease, they had covid, covid has a much higher risk of all these sorts of things you describe than the jabs. Also sadly sudden cardiac deaths have been happening for decades, Gabby Logan’s brother passed away age 15 in the 70s (I believe) whilst playing football because of this.
🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s the flu but the TV said it’s the most dangerous thing ever and now it’s miraculously gone…it’s the jab causing these deaths wake up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
there not going to kill the whole population just a good chunk of it over the next few years this is the new world order look up the Georgia guidstones
But WHY? Seriously ask yourself, there is no such thing as a new world order the order has stayed the same the entire time lmao. Again who would do the work for them? I’ve looked up this new world order thing before to see what people are talking about, it’s nonsense.

• Sick
Wonder what potion they’ll use to contain the
Supermix

Thought it was a respiratory virus? Now it’s a vascular one? Sounds like more painting over the cracks from the tit storm that is coming from the last two years of jabbing people up sure falling asleep in. Front of a tv now gives you a 1000% risk of cardiac arrest 🤪

• Haha

Heart related issues existed before the vaccines. It has been common knowledge…people just choose to ignore this. Your claims that people are dropping like flies and the vaccine is designed to kill are absurd.

Reactions: 2
But WHY? Seriously ask yourself, there is no such thing as a new world order the order has stayed the same the entire time lmao. Again who would do the work for them? I’ve looked up this new world order thing before to see what people are talking about, it’s nonsense.
If there is no new world order why is Joe Biden talking about the US leading it?

• Haha
Say it louder for the people at the back who believe everything has an ulterior motive.

Reactions: 3
eh the world has changed dramatically over the last few years you obviously haven’t been paying attention…get ready for the digital enslavement

Heart related issues existed before the vaccines. It has been common knowledge…people just choose to ignore this. Your claims that people are dropping like flies and the vaccine is designed to kill are absurd.
no one denying that but it’s increased massively in the last two years why?

Reactions: 6
Thought it was a respiratory virus? Now it’s a vascular one? Sounds like more painting over the cracks from the tit storm that is coming from the last two years of jabbing people up sure falling asleep in. Front of a tv now gives you a 1000% risk of cardiac arrest 🤪
I don’t understand how you can’t comprehend that things change when it is a novel virus? Seriously? It was initially thought to be a respiratory virus due to the original symptoms but if you keep abreast of current research you would know there is a tonne of evidence that this isn’t the case.

🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s the flu but the TV said it’s the most dangerous thing ever and now it’s miraculously gone…it’s the jab causing these deaths wake up
I think you are the one that needs to wake up. Covid-19 is not the flu. Something that gets thrown around when people don’t have a clue what they are talking about.

I don’t understand how you can’t comprehend that things change when it is a novel virus? Seriously? It was initially thought to be a respiratory virus due to the original symptoms but if you keep abreast of current research you would know there is a tonne of evidence that this isn’t the case.
What you class as research is not the same for others, you’ll soon realise.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
eh the world has changed dramatically over the last few years you obviously haven’t been paying attention…get ready for the digital enslavement

no one denying that but it’s increased massively in the last two years why?
I’m sure it’s a combination of everything from vaccines to illness to delayed treatments .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.