COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No jab no access to banking in Costa Rica.

No jab no petrol in some parts of Pakistan.

Like others it’s not your fault. My aunt would have quit her job if they did force vaccinations on NHS staff, but it’s easier said then done when you have young children to feed and a mortgage to pay.

My younger sister told me the only reason she didn’t get vaccinated was because her local center was too far. They really did ramp up the fear.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 5
Just had a steroid injection which I needed, when he said it was made by Pfizer, in my head I thought Oh for fucks sake 🙄

I never would've cared before. Now I know about their shady activities, and all the millions they've had to pay out on fines I feel very differently.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Their older stuff is more likely to have followed all the correct procedures with regards to testing.

Similarly GSK owns Panadol, aqua fresh, sensodyne toothpaste, Corsodyl, Chapstick and the centrum vitamin lines amongst others.

They always buy out smaller companies and they come under the parent company umbrella.

Reactions: 8
Their older stuff is more likely to have followed all the correct procedures with regards to testing.

Similarly GSK owns Panadol, aqua fresh, sensodyne toothpaste, Corsodyl, Chapstick and the centrum vitamin lines amongst others.

They always buy out smaller companies and they come under the parent company umbrella.
Thanks for reassurance Rainbow. I know it's irrational.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am shamed to be one of these people. I live in an Asian country that took away the right to do anything including entering a grocery shop unless you were FULLY (the definition of this keeps changing) vaccinated (online delivery is not a thing) and so I felt pressured to take it. Everything was monitored through an app and you couldn't enter any public space or shop/service without scanning via the app which glowed yellow for the vaccinated and red for the unvaccinated (couldn't afford a smartphone? Tough). They have since dropped these rules and many people talk about regretting feeling pressured/coerced into taking a vaccine.
I am so sorry this happened to you. Still people argue on here and say nobody was forced, but just because nobody pinned you down and forcibly injected you does not mean that you were not forced. It was coercion and manipulation and people felt they had no other choice, which is not informed consent. Disgusting really that it was (and still is) allowed to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Patent also mentions wide spread distribution also possible.

But of course widespread distribution couldn’t ever be possible with Pfizer’s vaccine despite internal studies showing concentrations in mice ovaries amongst other organs.

• Sick
After some support and advice please. Just tested positive tonight for covid (first time ever)
I’ve had a slight sore throat since Saturday, nothing else. Will my symptoms get worse?

I’ve been doing so well lately as I suffer with HA and avoid these threads but this has sent me into a bit of a panic.
I am fully vaccinated (incl third booster) and don’t actually feel ill apart from the mild sore throat.

I feel like people on this thread will have the most accurate info for me

After some support and advice please. Just tested positive tonight for covid (first time ever)
I’ve had a slight sore throat since Saturday, nothing else. Will my symptoms get worse?

I’ve been doing so well lately as I suffer with HA and avoid these threads but this has sent me into a bit of a panic.
I am fully vaccinated (incl third booster) and don’t actually feel ill apart from the mild sore throat.

I feel like people on this thread will have the most accurate info for me
I hope you get well soon. There’s no way of knowing what symptoms will be like for each person but it sounds like you are having quite mild symptoms.

Try not to panic (I know easier said than done) and perhaps do something nice/relaxing to take your mind off this. Over thinking can be our worst enemy and send us into a frenzy. Take care.

Reactions: 2
I hope you get well soon. There’s no way of knowing what symptoms will be like for each person but it sounds like you are having quite mild symptoms.

Try not to panic (I know easier said than done) and perhaps do something nice/relaxing to take your mind off this. Over thinking can be our worst enemy and send us into a frenzy. Take care.
Thank you for the response. I thought it might be a bit of a crap shoot in regards to what symptoms can be like.

Thank you for the response. I thought it might be a bit of a crap shoot in regards to what symptoms can be like.
I don’t know if talking about personal experience of Covid-19/symptoms would make you feel better as I’m mindful you mentioned you suffer with HA. From what you said, it seems mild and you should feel better soon.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if talking about personal experience of Covid-19/symptoms would make you feel better as I’m mindful you mentioned you suffer with HA. From what you said, it seems mild and you should feel better soon.
Tbh I would like to hear how yours progressed so I can be prepared if it get’s worse.
Weren’t sure if after three days of symptoms it would lighten up or get worse 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.