COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CDC mask guidelines at one point said fully vaccinated people don't have to wear masks.

Other memorable quotes from 21:

"There's been an accumulation of data showing the real world effectiveness of the vaccines," Fauci said. "It's even better than in the clinical trials, well over 90% protecting you against the disease."

From her:

“Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, and that it's not just in the clinical trials “ .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if I need to dip out till after the 4 pages of repetitive pisstake Twitter hashtags have been posted for another day...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pharma Giant Spends More on Ads, News Sponsorships, Than Research.

Can’t make this stuff up:

“Good Μorning America is brought to you by Pfizer.”

“CBS HealthWatch, sponsored by Pfizer.”

“Anderson Cooper 360°, brought to you by Pfizer.”

“ABC News Nightline, brought to you by Pfizer.”

“CNN Tonight, brought to you by Pfizer.”

Fauci’s quadruple jabbed and double masked and still caught it lol.
Thankfully he was quadruple jabbed or it would have been worse. Fingers crossed the fifth one provides enough protection for more then 434hours. ;)

I #TrustTheScience. Get it right. ;)
Won’t use that because I personally believe that science is always evolving . Imagine if we just believed what we were told to believe.

#trustthechurch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fingers crossed they go India’s 🇮🇳 way and demand their own safety trials first and also refuse to sign any contracts which give the manufacturers a get out of jail free card.

Africa will be the future.

Reactions: 5
Just trying to derail the thread with a pointless argument again. So obvious now. Best ignored.
❤

Some are here to try to discuss what has been posted others seem to just want to take this discussion into a never ending circular argument. So much gets buried under this endless crap. I hardly post anymore as it drives me nuts. It never moves on as people wont let it move on.
They are going to vaccinate babies FFS.... but here we are arguing the toss over BS that neither side is going to back down over.

People cannot keep the argument going if you do not take the offered bait, if you reply then you are giving others the ammunition to reply back. So much actual discussion is lost under crap, on and on it goes. You see it, I see it.

• Heart
❤

Some are here to try to discuss what has been posted others seem to just want to take this discussion into a never ending circular argument. So much gets buried under this endless crap. I hardly post anymore as it drives me nuts. It never moves on as people wont let it move on.
They are going to vaccinate babies FFS.... but here we are arguing the toss over BS that neither side is going to back down over.

People cannot keep the argument going if you do not take the offered bait, if you reply then you are giving others the ammunition to reply back. So much actual discussion is lost under crap, on and on it goes. You see it, I see it.
I know this is aimed at me (though not just me). Someone posted a tweet which I replied to. In other words I meet your “Some are here to try to discuss what has been posted” criteria.

You seem to only want one side to be posted here, as it’s clear you see anyone who posts that isn’t against the vaccine as some kind of troublemaker or thread derailer. In fact, I’m sure some will see this post as thread derailment but not yours - even though I’m just replying to you.

The part I do agree with is that there are too many circular arguments here. All of us could get better at moving on more quickly when there are disagreements. Yes, including me. And with that in mind, let’s move on.

I know this is aimed at me (though not just me). Someone posted a tweet which I replied to. In other words I meet your “Some are here to try to discuss what has been posted” criteria.

You seem to only want one side to be posted here, as it’s clear you see anyone who posts that isn’t against the vaccine as some kind of troublemaker or thread derailer. In fact, I’m sure some will see this post as thread derailment but not yours - even though I’m just replying to you.

The part I do agree with is that there are too many circular arguments here. All of us could get better at moving on more quickly when there are disagreements. Yes, including me. And with that in mind, let’s move on.
Lets get this straight before you once again accuse us of trying to bully you off the thread. I'm talking both sides, both sides are doing the arguing.

Reactions: 5

You are purposely trying to goad and cause confrontation. I mean a picture of a woman holding a sign turned into a possible abuse scenario where she’s apparently being held against her will and forced to go to a vaccination centre to protest. Like really? Why are you even trying to make that a thing? Its completely irrelevant to this thread and I feel like you just trying to look for things because a 99 year old couldn’t possibly make a decision on her own for her own health. You go on about how disrespectful it is to speculate on vaccine deaths but its also disrespectful to speculate on whether an old woman is being held captive by her granddaughter.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.