COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1656929941914.jpeg

Anyone got some good peer reviewed stuff for this?

Also death by TV.

1656930334599.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have covid just now? I have it for the first time. Not so much a cough (a little one) but vomiting and the other end🤮 also upper thigh and lower back pain is unbelievable i feel like I'm in labour!!
I know someone with covid who has had it before. This time they aren't quite as bad just feel weak and achy. Last time felt more like needing to go to bed and a high temp. Interestingly they went to work and the boss is more than happy for them to stay at work with covid. They will just have to be more careful around others.

• Haha
I know someone with covid who has had it before. This time they aren't quite as bad just feel weak and achy. Last time felt more like needing to go to bed and a high temp. Interestingly they went to work and the boss is more than happy for them to stay at work with covid. They will just have to be more careful around others.
How are they planning on doing that?

How are they planning on doing that?
Small firm and warehouse setting so social distancing is easy. Wear a mask. Can have breaks on their own in staff room or because of time of year sit outside for lunch. Much easier than it would be in a office setting unless they offered WFH.

Small firm and warehouse setting so social distancing is easy. Wear a mask. Can have breaks on their own in staff room or because of time of year sit outside for lunch. Much easier than it would be in a office setting unless they offered WFH.
If they’re using the same facilities then there’s no hope of not passing it on .

Reactions: 1
If they’re using the same facilities then there’s no hope of not passing it on .
If people are worried of covid they need to become a recluse. Every day we will be in close contact with loads of people who have covid. Knowing someone near you has covid should make you calmer because at least you know and can act accordingly.

Reactions: 4
If people are worried of covid they need to become a recluse. Every day we will be in close contact with loads of people who have covid. Knowing someone near you has covid should make you calmer because at least you know and can act accordingly.
If they choose to go out while infectious that’s their choice just don’t be naive to the fact a mask is protecting others , how should they act accordingly?
Why would you even hide behind a mask if you want people to know you have covid .

Last edited:
If they choose to go out while infectious that’s their choice just don’t be naive to the fact a mask is protecting others , how should they act accordingly?
Why would you even hide behind a mask if you want people to know you have covid .
Personally I wouldn't care if a work colleague came in with covid. It's not like I would be French kissing them. I would keep a distance for them. We are all around covid every single day, everywhere we go and on everything we touch like door handles, shopping baskets/trollies etc. We will have covid on our clothes and body parts pretty much all the time without realising it. It's around forever and can't be avoided.

Reactions: 5
Personally I wouldn't care if a work colleague came in with covid. It's not like I would be French kissing them. I would keep a distance for them. We are all around covid every single day, everywhere we go and on everything we touch like door handles, shopping baskets/trollies etc. We will have covid on our clothes and body parts pretty much all the time without realising it. It's around forever and can't be avoided.
Exactly it’s no different to going to work with other coronaviruses such as the cold so should be treated as such.

Reactions: 3
It is ! I just think it's weird they're hiding behind a mask thinking they're protecting people 😂 it comes across like they're unsure they're doing the right thing if they feel they have to justify it to themselves ...Just go in coughing and spluttering like you'd do with any other illness .

Covid (Vaccines) technically arnt even vaccines they are DNA gene Therapy injections are part of a Depopulation agenda that’s why people are dropping it’s designed to kill people, some will die after their first or second some down the road but you can guarantee anyone that’s had atleast two or three will suffer the consequences of taking them at some stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Covid (Vaccines) technically arnt even vaccines they are DNA gene Therapy injections are part of a Depopulation agenda that’s why people are dropping it’s designed to kill people, some will die after their first or second some down the road but you can guarantee anyone that’s had atleast two or three will suffer the consequences of taking them at some stage.
Really? I don’t see people dropping. It is not designed to kill. What are you basing all of this on?

This one is true. Falling asleep in front of the telly is normally followed by waking up confused and tripping over the coffee table.
Hopefully not damaging to your good leg 🦵😂

That’s shocking! You mean everyone’s at risk of death 💀😬

Reactions: 1
Some people have literally died after taking the vaccines- how many deaths is too many is the question.

Hopefully not damaging to your good leg 🦵😂

That’s shocking! You mean everyone’s at risk of death 💀😬
The debt all men must pay said by the famous conspiracy theorist Benjamin Gates. .

Really? I don’t see people dropping. It is not designed to kill. What are you basing all of this on?
I think you'll find that mortality is currently way above average. Speaking from experience funerals are backlogged weeks. We've had to wait a month to bury my Nan. In Sheffield there's currently a wait time of 6 weeks!! Whether it's vaccine related or not there's no denying that lots of people are dying at the moment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.