COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#Trustthescience but how many deaths is too many?

Sorry but the virus is airborne, hand washing is categorically not the most important thing to avoid it.
Soz hun but that’s not what our beloved Napoleon said. Has the #science changed? ;)

Speaking from Number 10, the PM said: "The most valuable thing we can all do to prevent the spread of the coronavirus is to wash our hands for 20 seconds or more with hot water and soap.

The party is always right. You must have been mistaken.

Best not use any public loo’s 😬
When we were kids my aunt would always put tissue paper strips all the way along the seat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You can do whatever you want to. I haven’t had any! Some people have had 4.
Weird isn't it. I know someone hospitalised despite having all 4 jabs. They may well have long covid now too, what a situation. Naturally they are demoralised and worried about catching it again. They aren't immunocompromised either. I am sure there is some benefit to the vaccine, but think it's been overblown. I am not antivax, I just think we've been fed some mistruths about the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Weird isn't it. I know someone hospitalised despite having all 4 jabs. They may well have long covid now too, what a situation. Naturally they are demoralised and worried about catching it again. They aren't immunocompromised either. I am sure there is some benefit to the vaccine, but think it's been overblown. I am not antivax, I just think we've been fed some mistruths about the effectiveness of the vaccine.
That’s down to the government the PIL doesn’t give any assurance on how well they work .

Last edited:
Do you know how stupid you sound 😂🔩🔩🔩🔩
Just because you don’t like what I said doesn’t make me stupid. Im not going to get in a back and forth with you and derail because you’re clearly trying to goad me into an argument by calling me stupid. I am sticking by my comment, other posters agree with me, so get over it. 👍🏼

• Haha
Just because you don’t like what I said doesn’t make me stupid. Im not going to get in a back and forth with you and derail because you’re clearly trying to goad me into an argument by calling me stupid. I am sticking by my comment, other posters agree with me, so get over it. 👍🏼
I don’t agree with you. It was pretty clear why the poster laughed and they also clarified this.

I don’t agree with you. It was pretty clear why the poster laughed and they also clarified this.
I was referring to the posters that liked my comment, not you (obviously)?
We all read the comment saying they thought the little babies mouth and nose being covered by a face mask ‘looked funny’ and I think that’s disgusting.
Also @Prefrontalmedialcortex you don’t have to reply to me every single time I post on this thread. I was replying to that poster and basically ending the conversation so I don’t understand why you feel the need to stick your nose in?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was referring to the posters that liked my comment, not you (obviously)?
We all read the comment saying they thought the little babies mouth and nose being covered by a face mask ‘looked funny’ and I think that’s disgusting.
Also @Prefrontalmedialcortex you don’t have to reply to me every single time I post on this thread. I was replying to that poster and basically ending the conversation so I don’t understand why you feel the need to stick your nose in?
I don’t reply to you every single time nor do I stick my nose in.

Reactions: 3
Another inquest

Government misinformation 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.