Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I get a range of ages at my local one. Mostly middle aged folk.

The elderly most likely will have been vaccinated though so they don’t have anything to worry about.

Oh wait my mistake the vaccines don’t stop infection.

Reactions: 13

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Small price to pay to avoid not getting covid. I’m glad we have two hearts so can take the risk.

Oh my mistake the vax doesn’t stop spread and we only have one heart.

Last edited:
  • Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
It’s a vaccine. Plebs? Right. 🤷🏻‍♀️
How is it a vaccine though if you are 3x jabbed and still catch it. Sorry but if you come away with ‘it could have been so much worse if I wasn’t vaccinated’ then you sound like a complete moron. There’s no way of knowing it could have been worse and majority of unvaccinated people have 0 symptoms! So how is it a vaccine?!

I find alot of the pro-vaccine people on this thread quite strange, why can you not have a conversation about the side effects and risks of the vaccine without getting really angry and defensive? I have had conversations with so many vaccinated people IRL and they acknowledge that it is causing blood clots/heart attacks and is likely to be the cause of ‘sudden adult death syndrome’ and they do not get defensive about it?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Its horrible. So frightening what’s happening to people and it’s very real. Out of all the coincidences in the world how come all these people are getting these rare health complications days and weeks after being vaccinated. It’s obviously causing concern among researchers or they wouldn’t be putting their time into trying to piece it together. Unfortunately not every research project gets the funding so it’s limited in what it can do, unlike the vaccines there aren’t endless pots of profit to be made from the results so they aren’t going to get the same investment.

Absolutely horrible. Yea I agree it really is so insulting. Reacting with a laughing emoji on a post where I talked about my brother in law almost dying is a new low. Whether we all agree on here on the vaccine is one thing but being so cold is just cruel and lacks any compassion. I don’t expect sympathy from anyone but to go out of your way to try and upset someone says more about them than it does me.
When I said about my friend dying the day after her vaccines a "nurse" here laughed at my post and told me no one has died

This is a frightening read. My brother in law is having neurological problems after his vaccines too. He took a seizure while driving, only for a colleague being in the car and able to promptly take control of the vehicle or he would be dead. Absolutely frightening what is happening. Sickening people are still labelling us with concerns as conspiracy theorists.
My friend has neurological problems (flu jab) that since covid vaccine has been a nightmare, she has to small autistic boys, a few times she has literally forgotten how to do a simple manoeuvre in the car, She is Italian and her amazing thick curly hair now looks like a very old lady's where you can see the scalp through it Her memory is also shot to pieces

My other long time friend has leukaemia she was healthy before her vaccines but within a day or so of having them she started to get ill, since then she has aged 20 years. She came to see me yesterday and was talking about friends in and out of work who all seem to be getting Alzheimer's that brings me to the lady next door who was a robust lady sharp as pin who now cant remember the day of the week and now she has carers in

My sister was telling me today of 2 clients she has who have recently got neurological problems after their boosters.
Someone posts possible vaccine side effects/damage and immediately, sure as night follows day,up pops the usual suspects who for some unfathomable reasons find it funny to pour scorn and denial all over peoples suffering. Talk about insulting.
Same people who think its awful to speculate on deaths. 🤪 They believe its a CT and so nothing will let them believe these things are really happening. They believe its very disrespectful to the dead to speculate.
they have no idea the biggest CT are those who have lost people to one of the lies
Take 911 those who were there (including the emergencies services) or lost people make up a huge part of the CT community yet people who are brainwashed call them mouth breathers.

Sorry to bring CT here but these threads do cross over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I’m not hence why I said covid vaccine aside… it seems like the person above and many here are against all vaccines in general.
I don’t see the issue with that tbh, isn’t it up to them what they put in there body? People are using the term anti-vax now like it’s some dirty word to be associated with when in reality it just shows you don’t respect this persons decision of what goes in their body. You take a vaccine to protect yourself so who cares if someone else doesn’t want it? Someone not taking a vax doesn’t harm you?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Whoever will replace him will be much worse, I can guarantee that. Not one politician is there to serve the country, they only serve themselves. Once you realise that, everything else becomes theatre.

• Heart

Mbouzer

For anyone who wants masks reintroduced. This is what it does to our children.

People on the bus try and smile at my little girl with masks on and she just stares at them blankly, the people who smile at her without masks on get greeted with a cheeky little smile back and a wave. I honestly hate masks so much 😩

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I don’t police this thread, argue with everyone or actively try and shut down conversations. If that was the case I am pretty sure a mod would step in and warn me which has not happened yet. 👍🏻
You don’t get warned because you are not name calling or being aggressive etc, but you do not let anyone on these threads have conversations about the vaccine side effects without trying to accuse us of ‘blaming the vaccine on everything’. This is why (I think) most people on this thread don’t engage with you anymore.

• Heart

Mbouzer

Oh how the tables have turned. My doctors surgery have an automated message now that says how face masks are no longer mandatory in healthcare blah blah and how some colleagues will still choose to wear them and patients must respect this decision and not be abusive towards staff who choose to still do so. I would never condone abuse towards anyone but I just find it hilarious how anyone who chose to not wear a mask during the pandemic was verbally abused and vilified by everyone and called worse than shite. Even saw a video of a guy following people around who chose not to wear one and recording them and interrogating them. Just find it so funny how things have flipped so much.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
708380D6-AA4F-42C2-80EC-95BBBA24980D.jpeg

Remember they done this. Taped off what they deemed as “non essential” items in shops. One store considered period products as non essential.

84129E30-23C2-45FB-982F-B720CD60784B.jpeg

#TrustTheScience #DoAsYourTold

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick

xyzcba

VIP Member
Just had a steroid injection which I needed, when he said it was made by Pfizer, in my head I thought Oh for fucks sake 🙄

I never would've cared before. Now I know about their shady activities, and all the millions they've had to pay out on fines I feel very differently.

• Wow
  • Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Covid vaccine aside, vaccinations have helped rid us of some absolutely terrible diseases. My grandad lost his entire family to smallpox as a child and then died early from complications himself, this doesn't happen now because of vaccinations. Same goes for Polio, measles etc. I don't understand why people want these diseases running rampant 😭.
You cannot compare covid to the others you have listed though…. We all know the covid deaths were hugely manipulated by counting anyone that died within 28 days of a + test…
It is beyond ridiculous and it’s no wonder people are so skeptics about it, never has a vaccine been pushed on people to this extent, using likeable celebrities and millions of pounds of taxpayers money for advertisement.

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
It’s so strange to me now to see people still flapping about ‘cases rising’ etc. The whole way through this me, my husband and children have never tested and just lived our lives as normal as possible. I don’t use hand sanitizer because it flares my eczema and I don’t wear masks. Our experience with illnesses and colds over the past few years hasn’t been that different to normal really. It’s like living in a parallel universe - a much less stressful one 😂

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
But still #safeandeffective remember?

"I would've been much worse with covid if I hadn't had my jabs" (you've no way of knowing that, but OK)

"You crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists are selfish, you're killing us"

🤔

These people sure are quiet now. I wonder if even faced with all the evidence, that they still think we were wrong.

*Disclaimer: I believe in everyone making a choice for what they choose to put in their body. It's the pro-vaxxers that were so angry at us for making that decision that disgust me.

• Heart