Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
When you post BS like this over and over. I actually thought you were trolling or was a shill. But I have now come to the conclusion you actually cant see any evidence posted the other way
There has been a ton of real proof posted by a few amazing posters (who have the patience of a saint I might add ) but still you only see the things that you want to see. wasnt it you who posted the Tic-Tok vid of someone apparently debunking Dr John Campbell? 😂 You are always crying no one will look at your papers and yet you literally wont see anything posted by anyone unless it fits your thoughts or you can get a tiny pin in the evidence and pick up on something insignificant, totally ignoring the rest of the post that is spot on.

You never say a word when someone here mentions their( or a loved ones) vaccine injury but even the mildest case of covid there you are giving your thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery.

View attachment 1395633

I have no idea how anyone can believe anything about the last couple of years, its been ridiculers and nothing made sense and yet so many did as they were told and even tried to convince the sane people it made perfect sense.

As I said before you are on your own with the next one. I will not do one thing to make the temporary insane feel safer.
If you got fooled, then next time turn that TV off (or at least live TV ) and don't read the newspapers. if you feel yourself getting dragged back in remember how it was OK to sit at a table without a mask but you had to pop one on when you stood up. remember how it was ok to walk though the park but you must not sit down. how it was OK to be in certain shop but not others. how it was ok to drive to work but not to drive to a open space.

Above all, remember all those people around the world who gave you the rules to follow, broke every single one of them over and over and over again. They didn't break them because they were idiots, they broke them because they knew they were BS and they knew most of you would make excuses for them. they knew that in fact we were the idiots and they are now sure that most people will follow any BS rule they tell them to. Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind and still so many are gaily playing and jumping in the field on the way there.
Exactly Purrr. How many times I've posted studies and research from extremely reputable sources, eg Dr Robert Malone, Dr Peter McCullough, Dr Geert Vanden Bossche etc. Also Twitter posts are usually from vaccine injured people who are trying to tell the world their story because we know the MSM won't bother. Of course it's going to be anecdotal when every single governing body turns a blind eye to it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Here we go again berating people for what they do with their body, if it’s not your body it shouldn’t concern you.

I don’t have any vaccines neither do my kids and we aren’t anti science or mega conspiracy theorists - some conspiracies interest me but generally speaking it’s not something I actively look into.

Making blanket statements about people based on one choice they make just demonstrates the ignorance of yourself. “Anti vaxxers tend to ignore the science and run with conspiracies” what is this based on?

To be fair, I don't think anybody is particularly anti-vaxx. Nobody wants to be vaccinated unless absolutely necessary. I don't like vaccines, but I understand that there are a few which can be essential. Many people have been rightly concerned about the swift nature of the testing and production of the covid vaccines.

Nothing is 100% foolproof of course, but for a virus that has a very high survival rate, it's understandable for there to be people who do not feel like it's necessary. I've always been quite open minded on vaccination. For me, I felt it necessary, but for others they should be allowed to do what they feel is right for them. I try to listen to both sides of the argument and come to my own conclusion.
Very well said! I completely agree, everyone should absolutely be allowed to do what they feel is right for them and I always listen to both sides of the argument too it’s important to listen to even those we don’t agree with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Vaccinated and unvaccinated people are getting sick because we have a very infectious variant of this virus. There isn’t some big conspiracy it‘s just logic. It would make more sense that people are vaccinated and sick as a higher percentage of the population is vaccinated, people were sick and dying before the vaccines… sorry I just find the wording of this tweet very odd.
Yes it was just logic that the virus would mutate rendering any vaccine useless and because viruses get milder with each mutation makes a vaccine unnecessary but they still made it and people still took it, the same people who are now trying to explain it away.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member

Hmm ,meanwhile, I must say I find it particularly "funny" that experienced, knowledgeable, highly qualified ( much more qualified than us mere Tattlers ) scientists, doctors and journalists are being ridiculed,censored, blocked, silenced, prosecuted and losing their livelihoods for being tin foil hat wearers by fighting for the many who are suffering from the effects of an experimental (almost mandatory) drug.😡

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
This is a frightening read. My brother in law is having neurological problems after his vaccines too. He took a seizure while driving, only for a colleague being in the car and able to promptly take control of the vehicle or he would be dead. Absolutely frightening what is happening. Sickening people are still labelling us with concerns as conspiracy theorists.

• Sad
  • Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Strange how a complete stranger can assume so many things about me, someone who choose no to the jab.
I'm not a collective but an individual. One who lives an incredibly healthy solitary life away from everyone. I am never ill and I don't want to potentially make myself ill when the stats say I'm likely to be ok should I catch covid.
If someone used the same tactics to make me do anything against my will as the gov tried, again, I'd immediately be suspicious.
I do believe there are more, 30% of people unjabbed. The gov lied about many things to get people to comply.
The way some authoritarian countries are acting is shameful and my sympathy goes out to people that have to live in dictatorships.

• Heart

Mbouzer

Not only that but the vaccine injuries and deaths are mostly from people not even vulnerable to the virus. The vast majority of covid deaths were the very elderly and very ill. And to question that made you uncaring about those people. Those dying from the vaccine are the younger healthier people "crickets"

Hugo talks has now made 18 videos of young people being injured or dropping dead .. again "crickets"
Exactly, just more unnecessary death and suffering which could have been prevented.

The majority of people I knew were not going to take the vaccine but when the societal pressures, discrimination and restrictions happened people changed their mind but thats not informed consent is it? Getting a vaccine to go on holiday or because you worry what your family and friends think of you is not reason enough. It disgusts me it happened and I really feel for the people who thought they were genuinely doing the right thing.

• Heart
  • Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
It's LUDICROUS to still even be talking about having vaccines, testing, masks etc this far down the line.
LUDICROUS!!
So you feel ill, do what people have always done and stay in bed,take care and get well .
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL TESTING?
come back to me when thousands are dropping dead . (Of this virus. )

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I haven't seen a NHS Dr for more then 6 years. Still being unvaxxed I'm not costing the NHS anything.

How does Pfizer et al get to keep their profits and leave the vaccine injury compensation to us?

Last edited:

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It’s so strange to me now to see people still flapping about ‘cases rising’ etc. The whole way through this me, my husband and children have never tested and just lived our lives as normal as possible. I don’t use hand sanitizer because it flares my eczema and I don’t wear masks. Our experience with illnesses and colds over the past few years hasn’t been that different to normal really. It’s like living in a parallel universe - a much less stressful one 😂
Yeah exactly the same for me. Never tested, never tested the kids, not vaccinated, stopped wearing masks when I realised it was theatre. Not experienced anything different to the rest of my life. If those highly inaccurate tests didn't exist then this circus would have never had happened.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Hmm interesting, but nothing to worry about it’s only “temporary” like inflation was supposed to as predicted by the experts.

Other proof of recovery in the 21 men was only a follow up of two months . Wonder if they will continue to follow the men for a year, 5 or 10+.
I remember rumours of jaffas and infertility issues in women about the vaccine before it was administered. Sadly in the years to come when these victims cannot have families due to this there will be excuses given by "scientists" "experts" "drs" and It was an "emergency" :rolleyes:

• Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
Well said @Purrrrrrr.
Seriously @rainbowlemon I wish you would stop posting random twitter shit and stuff...I mean DO your research 🙃🙃🙃. 😘
Parroting Bozo out without any follow-up is meaningless. Politics should be policy not personality lead.
Hurling insults and generalisations just shows the posters up. There are many, many highly qualified people expressing their concerns who are quite clearly not nutjobs or ct. But if you only read msm,twitter, beeb,etc or watch telly you could be forgiven for not knowing this as for some unfathomable 🤔🤔reason they have been censored.

• Heart