COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They normally evolve so they survive but no longer kill the host. its what viruses have always done
I think it depends on the virus ,not all become milder, the reason deadlier viruses die out quicker and can be contained is they kill the host so don’t have as much chance to spread and replicate, the likes of coronavirus’s move quickly are mild and keep disruption going for years ,where a more deadlier form would disappear quicker.

Reactions: 1
It's LUDICROUS to still even be talking about having vaccines, testing, masks etc this far down the line.
LUDICROUS!!
So you feel ill, do what people have always done and stay in bed,take care and get well .
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL TESTING?
come back to me when thousands are dropping dead . (Of this virus. )

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's LUDICROUS to still even be talking about having vaccines, testing, masks etc this far down the line.
LUDICROUS!!
So you feel ill, do what people have always done and stay in bed,take care and get well .
SO true Poddular. Like arguing with insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
LUDICROUS!!
That’s how it will play out eventually, testing is only free here till the end of this month, they’ve got rid of track n trace and cut isolation to 5 days for adults and 3 for kids, that will eventually go and people will use their own judgment on how well they feel like they do for any other illness.

Reactions: 5
That’s how it will play out eventually, testing is only free here till the end of this month, they’ve got rid of track n trace and cut isolation to 5 days for adults and 3 for kids, that will eventually go and people will use their own judgment on how well they feel like they do for any other illness.
I think you're being very optimistic Monga, but I'm going to tentatively agree with as I hope this is the case too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think you're being very optimistic Monga, but I'm going to tentatively agree with as I hope this is the case too 🤣
I can see it already 😂

Test’s can hinder

Last edited:
It’s so strange to me now to see people still flapping about ‘cases rising’ etc. The whole way through this me, my husband and children have never tested and just lived our lives as normal as possible. I don’t use hand sanitizer because it flares my eczema and I don’t wear masks. Our experience with illnesses and colds over the past few years hasn’t been that different to normal really. It’s like living in a parallel universe - a much less stressful one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s so strange to me now to see people still flapping about ‘cases rising’ etc. The whole way through this me, my husband and children have never tested and just lived our lives as normal as possible. I don’t use hand sanitizer because it flares my eczema and I don’t wear masks. Our experience with illnesses and colds over the past few years hasn’t been that different to normal really. It’s like living in a parallel universe - a much less stressful one 😂
Yeah exactly the same for me. Never tested, never tested the kids, not vaccinated, stopped wearing masks when I realised it was theatre. Not experienced anything different to the rest of my life. If those highly inaccurate tests didn't exist then this circus would have never had happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think hand washing is the most important thing to avoid it. If you are wearing a mask, but foregoing handwash then you are touching possible infected things and you end up touching your mouth, eyes etc with infected hands.

Reactions: 2
How long did they claim the vaccine mRNA was supposed to last in the body?

As usual the study is most likely not peer reviewed and had 1001 limitations .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think hand washing is the most important thing to avoid it. If you are wearing a mask, but foregoing handwash then you are touching possible infected things and you end up touching your mouth, eyes etc with infected hands.
Sorry but the virus is airborne, hand washing is categorically not the most important thing to avoid it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.