COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a load of tit. Even money means jack tit when the world goes tits up. If you are really that scared you should be buying real gold and gemstones for when society falls.

Anyway all this BS is distracting from what the thread is about which is the Covid vaccine
Covid vaccine ties into all what I said it wasn’t developed to treat or cure a virus or disease

You have to be joking?
I don't get the problem with the WEF, they seem to advocate for global equity and improving things like climate change etc?
Climate change is bollox and what’s crazy is they spray chemtrials in the atmosphere which changes the weather and poisons the food/water/wildlife and Us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well that’s the real question isn’t it. It hasn’t prevented people from getting covid and it hasn’t stopped the spread of covid. An utterly pointless and catastrophic waste of money and resources.
I don't mind people being opposed to it but this thread is really turned in a conspiracy theorist dream. I can't with you lot who believe it's part of some great scheme to enslave you all.

Go on Google Scholar if you really want to do your own research. It's very impartial because you can read the actual papers of ALL scientists and dr's who are studying the virus and the vaccine. Nothing on there is censored.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind people being opposed to it but this thread is really turned in a conspiracy theorist dream. I can't with you lot who believe it's part of some great scheme to enslave you all.

Go on Google Scholar if you really want to do your own research. It's very impartial because you can read the actual papers of ALL scientists and dr's who are studying the virus and the vaccine. Nothing on there is censored.
Where did I say that?

If you find the thread not to your taste perhaps contribute what you like to see more of, or bow out for a bit if it’s too intense. Just because I’m an anti vaxxer doesn’t mean I believe no one else should take vaccines nor does it mean I’m a conspiracy theorist but thanks for the sweeping generalisation.

Reactions: 4
Well that’s the real question isn’t it. It hasn’t prevented people from getting covid and it hasn’t stopped the spread of covid. An utterly pointless and catastrophic waste of money and resources.
Sorry I don’t really agree with this stance. It has helped to prevent many deaths and severe disease. As the virus has progressed, mutated etc it can now evade the vaccine (as well as previous infection) but that doesn’t mean it has been useless.

I’ve posted so many research studies on here that don’t ever get a second glance but a screen shot from Twitter or a random website will suffice for some.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I don’t really agree with this stance. It has helped to prevent many deaths and severe disease. As the virus has progressed, mutated etc it can now evade the vaccine (as well as previous infection) but that doesn’t mean it has been useless.
No need to apologise, we’ve all got our own opinions.

Basic science tells us that coronaviruses mutate so frequently and that it’s basically impossible to eradicate them by vaccination. Attempting to vaccinate against them is ridiculous, IMO.

I’ve posted so many research studies on here that don’t ever get a second glance but a screen shot from Twitter or a random website will suffice for some.
And a YouTube vlog will suffice for the pro vaxxers 😂 don’t like it don’t read it, you can’t force others to read what you post. Perhaps if you weren’t so patronising and condescending people would take more of an interest in your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No need to apologise, we’ve all got our own opinions.

Basic science tells us that coronaviruses mutate so frequently and that it’s basically impossible to eradicate them by vaccination. Attempting to vaccinate against them is ridiculous, IMO.
Fair enought that is your opinion. I do think other measures would also help such as basic hygiene 👋🏻🧼🫧 and mask wearing in certain settings. I’ve read that hospitals and clinical settings are asking for masks to be brought back due to the surge in cases/increase in hospitalisations.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fair enought that is your opinion. I do think other measures would also help such as basic hygiene 👋🏻🧼🫧 and mask wearing in certain settings. I’ve read that hospitals and clinical settings are asking for masks to be brought back due to the surge in cases/increase in hospitalisations.
Yea I disagree let’s leave it there 😉

Reactions: 3
And a YouTube vlog will suffice for the pro vaxxers 😂 don’t like it don’t read it, you can’t force others to read what you post. Perhaps if you weren’t so patronising and condescending people would take more of an interest in your posts.
Oh come on, not that again. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t think I am patronising/condescending. If that is how my posts come across then what can I say about all the posters on here who are anti covid vaccine?

I know you do. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What a load of bollocks. Jeremy Vine has had a vendetta against Alex ever since he did a video about him being paid to appear at charity events.
What about the others? Why have they taken a case against him?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just out of interest what action do you suggest we take against novel pathogens that are as damaging and infectious as covid? Pandemics aren't new they've happened throughout history but you'd think in 2022 we would have developed some decent strategies to deal with them. It seems like people here don't want the vaccine (totally fair) but also don't want anything else. Would the strategy be let it rip and take out the vulnerable among us? That sounds pretty sinister to me!

Good news on Monkeypox let’s hope they’re right or they’ll be consequences once it rips through schools

Where did I say that?

If you find the thread not to your taste perhaps contribute what you like to see more of, or bow out for a bit if it’s too intense. Just because I’m an anti vaxxer doesn’t mean I believe no one else should take vaccines nor does it mean I’m a conspiracy theorist but thanks for the sweeping generalisation.
Well it certainly feels like it if you don’t think the vaccine was developed to end the pandemic. You must be clearly off your nut if you think it was developed for anything else

What about the others? Why have they taken a case against him?

Yikes that's a crazy amount to throw away, What's the population of Canada? At the end of the day it doesn't matter once the contract has been signed. They will still be paid for,

Edit: 38.01 million (2020)

That's only one brand though, any info on the others?

Yikes that's a crazy amount to throw away, What's the population of Canada? At the end of the day it doesn't matter once the contract has been signed. They will still be paid for,
Wonder how many were binned worldwide.

This says they ordered 400 million doses for a pop of 30 million?

"48 million doses from Pfizer alone.

15 million in one drop then two million more each week until the end of July.Which rose to 2.4 million a week that month."

How could Pfizer physically supply everyone on this scale worldwide? CT'er in me would tease and say maybe they were ready to ship beforehand. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just out of interest what action do you suggest we take against novel pathogens that are as damaging and infectious as covid? Pandemics aren't new they've happened throughout history but you'd think in 2022 we would have developed some decent strategies to deal with them. It seems like people here don't want the vaccine (totally fair) but also don't want anything else. Would the strategy be let it rip and take out the vulnerable among us? That sounds pretty sinister to me!
Isn’t that the gov strategy anyway? They can’t cope with it so close their eyes and hope it goes away… I see the newer strain is causing a rise in ventilation beds again seems to be getting into the lungs like Delta.

Attachments

The government have abandoned all of their strategy’s that they made up as they went along so not sure what you’re getting at. I’m pretty sure you aren’t interested in my opinions you’re just attempting to stir the pot by quoting a post where I said I’d leave it at that - to avoid a game of tattle tennis.

I believe people should have the freedom to make their own choices with any health intervention or restriction to life. If someone wants to sing happy birthday and douse themselves in hand sanitizer wearing a muzzle good on them. If someone wants to take the risk they should be free to do so. Not like the government would be held accountable regardless of what route one chooses.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.