COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They looked at a time period between 2019 and 2021 and it was call data…again not having any info on medical history/vaccine status/Covid-19 infection.

They also did not consider other factors. It is flawed.
Don’t you mean inconclusive ! as there’s no proof either way , same as excess deaths during the pandemic.

Reactions: 4
Bit off topic maybe as not Covid vaccine related, but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the chickenpox vaccination? Just curious on people’s opinions really.
It’s not necessary unless you’re clinically vulnerable. Getting chicken pox naturally is better because it helps retain immunity at a population level by giving a little natural boost from being around children with chicken pox. If you get the vaccine it’s more likely to wain and you then risk getting chicken pox and shingles as an adult which is much more severe.

Reactions: 5
Bit off topic maybe as not Covid vaccine related, but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the chickenpox vaccination? Just curious on people’s opinions really.
This is what the NHS says

Saw this on Twitter yesterday what a fantastic achievement if it’s doable on the NHS
https://news.sky.com/story/cancer-d...mental-immunotherapy-treatment-trial-12629889Cancer disappears in every patient during experimental immunotherapy treatment trial
1654685661294.png

Reactions: 2
Mysterious sudden death syndrome 🤔

There have been 4 in my small town in the last 6 months, all ‘died suddenly’ and one was only 19! It’s gotten everyone talking and so many people I have spoken to are all saying the same thing- vaccines.

Also, I was shopping in Tesco the other day and they now do a tannoy message about heart attacks and how they have trained staff to deal with it if someone collapses or needs medical attention while shopping in store. The whole thing is insane. You have to laugh at the ones who still refuse to see it too. Absolute fools!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
There have been 4 in my small town in the last 6 months, all ‘died suddenly’ and one was only 19! It’s gotten everyone talking and so many people I have spoken to are all saying the same thing- vaccines.

Also, I was shopping in Tesco the other day and they now do a tannoy message about heart attacks and how they have trained staff to deal with it if someone collapses or needs medical attention while shopping in store. The whole thing is insane. You have to laugh at the ones who still refuse to see it too. Absolute fools!
Tesco have installed defibs in most of their stores.

I remember reading about it, there’s also a large campaign running for the public to train as first responders, I know someone that signed up

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It's been confirmed by Jamal Edwards' mother (Brenda) that he died from "cardiac arrhythmia after he took recreational drugs".

Again, his death was posted about on tattle shortly after it happened. No one definitively said it was the vaccine, but as with many young deaths, it was posted as a possibility.

I don't want to start drama, but all I'm saying is that if it's OK to post about a young person dying and speculate that it might have been the vaccine, it's also OK to post confirmation that it wasn't. It's tragic either way.

Also, there has been a drive to increase the amount of defibrillators for years. Old telephone boxes have had them installed long before covid, as heart attacks have been one of the leading causes of death for many years in the UK. It's not part of a wider conspiracy, there has just been lots of awareness, in part pushed by people who tragically lost loved ones from heart attacks where no defibrillator was available or -- more positively -- where someone's life was only saved because there was a defibrillator nearby.

A few articles from 2019 as evidence:

It's been confirmed by Jamal Edwards' mother (Brenda) that he died from "cardiac arrhythmia after he took recreational drugs".

Again, his death was posted about on tattle shortly after it happened. No one definitively said it was the vaccine, but as with many young deaths, it was posted as a possibility.

I don't want to start drama, but all I'm saying is that if it's OK to post about a young person dying and speculate that it might have been the vaccine, it's also OK to post confirmation that it wasn't. It's tragic either way.

Also, there has been a drive to increase the amount of defibrillators for years. Old telephone boxes have had them installed long before covid, as heart attacks have been one of the leading causes of death for many years in the UK. It's not part of a wider conspiracy, there has just been lots of awareness, in part pushed by people who tragically lost loved ones from heart attacks where no defibrillator was available or -- more positively -- where someone's life was only saved because there was a defibrillator nearby.

I think she actually said it was down to cardiac arrhythmia the coroner SUSPECTS it was an unnatural death , he never did drugs before .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she actually said it was down to cardiac arrhythmia the coroner SUSPECTS it was an unnatural death
Yeah, it would only be classed as natural if he'd had a pre-existing heart condition -- e.g. if it was inherited.

I read Brenda's full statement which confirmed the unpredictability of recreational drugs. I thought it was touching and it's clear she doesn't want anyone to go through what her family went through. A warning to anyone who might consider taking them.

Her full statement is here for anyone who's interested:

Yeah, it would only be classed as natural if he'd had a pre-existing heart condition -- e.g. if it was inherited.

I read Brenda's full statement which confirmed the unpredictability of recreational drugs. I thought it was touching and it's clear she doesn't want anyone to go through what her family went through. A warning to anyone who might consider taking them.

He went into cardiac arrest that’s an unusual condition where there’s usually no cause ever found ,they don’t know why the electrical impulses of the heart suddenly stop 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
He went into cardiac arrest that’s an unusual condition where there’s usually no cause ever found they don’t know why the electrical impulses of the heart stop 🙁
Well, we can only go by what's out there and I find it hard to believe his mother would write a statement like that if it wasn't pretty definitive.

L

I agree it’s very tragic indeed. The loss of any young life is premature and will cause shockwaves through any community.

I hope you understand anyone who does speculate on here about deaths from cardiac problems being caused by vaccines aren’t doing it to be a dick, but because it is a real concern and one that is acknowledged now by many health professionals that vaccines do indeed cause heart implications which are more prominent in young males according to the data that exists in the public domain.

Vaccine injury’s are very real and much more common with the covid vaccine than any other vaccine - it’s a perfectly understandable speculation. It’s not to “told you so” it’s always from a place of concern and worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree it’s very tragic indeed. The loss of any young life is premature and will cause shockwaves through any community.

I hope you understand anyone who does speculate on here about deaths from cardiac problems being caused by vaccines aren’t doing it to be a dick, but because it is a real concern and one that is acknowledged now by many health professionals that vaccines do indeed cause heart implications which are more prominent in young males according to the data that exists in the public domain.

Vaccine injury’s are very real and much more common with the covid vaccine than any other vaccine - it’s a perfectly understandable speculation. It’s not to “told you so” it’s always from a place of concern and worry.
Yeah, I know it's not to be a dick. I'm just saying this one at least wasn't vaccine related. I think it's relevant to the thread as well, especially as it followed posts of other young deaths that we don't yet know are or aren't vaccine related.

Yeah, I know it's not to be a dick. I'm just saying this one at least wasn't vaccine related. I think it's relevant to the thread as well, especially as it followed posts of other young deaths that we don't yet know are or aren't vaccine related.
I never commented on it’s relevance to the thread that would be against the rules to moderate or tone police.

I do think though it can come across almost “told you so”-y as if none of the deaths discussed are related to vaccines, when actually there are many people across this country and indeed worldwide who have a received a cardiac diagnosis and their consultant/doctor has confirmed it is related to the vaccines.

I’m certain no one here wants the vaccines to be the cause of all these deaths or ill health. It is only nature to speculate though. I’m sure the majority here know at least one person that they care about who has had the vaccines and so they worry about them when all of this comes to light.

I never commented on it’s relevance to the thread that would be against the rules to moderate or tone police.

I do think though it can come across almost “told you so”-y as if none of the deaths discussed are related to vaccines, when actually there are many people across this country and indeed worldwide who have a received a cardiac diagnosis and their consultant/doctor has confirmed it is related to the vaccines.

I’m certain no one here wants the vaccines to be the cause of all these deaths or ill health. It is only nature to speculate though. I’m sure the majority here know at least one person that they care about who has had the vaccines and so they worry about them when all of this comes to light.
It's not meant to come across as "told you so"-y. But obviously only you can decide how you interpret posts.

Now I look back at what we went through I feel extremely proud of myself for not giving in and getting something that I didn't want injected into my body. We endured so much over that year. We were called vaccine refuseniks, selfish, anti vaxxers and lots more, so for anyone who stood up for what they believed in and said no to something they didn't want I commend you. I believe it takes a very strong person to do that.
Yasss!!!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Agreed!

Never forget what the covid fascists done to us the last 2 years. Will we look back on this period of time and think that this was an acceptable way to treat people?

View attachment 1327182
View attachment 1327183
NOTHING is worth this this was Tyranny, soooo disgusting!

If I’m not mistaken, someone posted about Hailey Bieber having a mini stroke and alluding it was the vaccine. In March, after experiencing stroke-like symptoms and being rushed to hospitals, doctors found a blood clots which travelled to her brain, causing transient ischemic attack (TIA) also known as mini stroke.

More tests were done and they found she had a PFO, a flap in the heart which closes on its own but hers was open so she had surgery to close it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.