COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yes most people are acting like it never happened but some things are just too big to forget and move on.
Now I look back at what we went through I feel extremely proud of myself for not giving in and getting something that I didn't want injected into my body. We endured so much over that year. We were called vaccine refuseniks, selfish, anti vaxxers and lots more, so for anyone who stood up for what they believed in and said no to something they didn't want I commend you. I believe it takes a very strong person to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t say ? but if the rate is that high then we can assume the vaccine link is very relevant, that’s extremely high for a vaccine in general use.
These figures don’t seem to have come from anywhere so I am inclined to say they are not accurate. I went back to the article where they state these figures and had a look at the references given.

263FBFB9-642E-488F-A73C-AA295DDFCDAE.jpeg

Reference 11 is a press release but does not mention 1 in 3000/1 in 6000.

Reference 12 is an article that mentions 1 in 3000/1 in 6000 from a report but cannot find said report in this article.

Reference 13 is a news analysis which does not mention the figures 1 in 3000/1 in 6000. However it does say “total of 275 cases of myocarditis were reported in Israel between December 2020 and May 2021 among more than five million vaccinated people.” That does not equate to 1 in 3000/1 in 6000.

Never forget what the covid fascists done to us the last 2 years. Will we look back on this period of time and think that this was an acceptable way to treat people?

27619418-160D-4E88-8B35-8CE64E7B2092.jpeg

6E45D69D-5C5A-4840-98B0-1D03D1D6C896.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
These figures don’t seem to have come from anywhere so I am inclined to say they are not accurate. I went back to the article where they state these figures and had a look at the references given.

View attachment 1327146

Reference 11 is a press release but does not mention 1 in 3000/1 in 6000.

Reference 12 is an article that mentions 1 in 3000/1 in 6000 from a report but cannot find said report in this article.

Reference 13 is a news analysis which does not mention the figures 1 in 3000/1 in 6000. However it does say “total of 275 cases of myocarditis were reported in Israel between December 2020 and May 2021 among more than five million vaccinated people.” That does not equate to 1 in 3000/1 in 6000.

It’s not just myocarditis it’s heart issues in general.

Reactions: 5
Now I look back at what we went through I feel extremely proud of myself for not giving in and getting something that I didn't want injected into my body. We endured so much over that year. We were called vaccine refuseniks, selfish, anti vaxxers and lots more, so for anyone who stood up for what they believed in and said no to something they didn't want I commend you. I believe it takes a very strong person to do that.
We should all be so proud of ourselves! Along with the media and covid obsessors, a lot of us lost friends and family along the way who didn’t respect our choice and instead of agreeing to disagree they turned their backs on us too. It was really tough going but we did it! And I would do it all again in a heartbeat I’m so confident in my choice that I made the right decision for me! Well done to every one of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
These are the references they have used to back up what they are saying in that particular part of the article, although I cannot find where they are getting these numbers from.
Yeah but the article is not only addressing myocarditis, it’s every part of heart heath ,including cardiac arrest ,which is nothing to do with heart inflammation .The UK gov site states there is no actual data as it varies from country and patient.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but the article is not only addressing myocarditis, it’s every part of heart heath ,including cardiac arrest ,which is nothing to do with heart inflammation .The UK gov site states there is no actual data as it varies from country and patient.
I am not the one saying this is only what they are addressing but for those figures (1 in 3000/1 in 6000) these are the references they have used. It’s not a very good study with flaws hence the note from the Editor.

Yes the past is the past and we are supposed to be chattering about " costoflivingcrisis,Depp,Ukraine, love Island, whatever " but I don't think anyone should forget the tyranny, threats,restrictions, hate. Unbelievable to think that health/care workers were actually threatened jab vs job!! People who had worked all through lockdowns .
And people thought this was acceptable or put their fingers in their ears.

• Heart
I am not the one saying this is only what they are addressing but for those figures (1 in 3000/1 in 6000) these are the references they have used. It’s not a very good study with flaws hence the note from the Editor.
If there’s no actual concrete data to go off and only what their studies have shown something must be elevating heart problems in this age group ,I’d doubt it’s another coincidence as they’ve studied the same pre vax and in those with covid and didn’t get the same result’s 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If there’s no actual concrete data to go off and only what their studies have shown something must be elevating heart problems in this age group ,I’d doubt it’s another coincidence as they’ve studied the same pre vax and in those with covid and didn’t get the same result’s 🤷🏼‍♀️
Their study doesn’t show this though…they’re quoting numbers but from where. You cannot make a claim and not back it up. If you link references, they are to back up what you are saying.

Again they did not have access to people’s medical information, vaccine status or Covid-19 info so how is that even accurate? It is a retrospective study that analyzed calls from Jan 2019 to June 2021 - they then coupled this call data with data on Covid-19 infection rates / vaccination rates over the same time period.

They have no way of knowing the medical information of all the individuals that called or their vaccine status.

Yes the past is the past and we are supposed to be chattering about " costoflivingcrisis,Depp,Ukraine, love Island, whatever " but I don't think anyone should forget the tyranny, threats,restrictions, hate. Unbelievable to think that health/care workers were actually threatened jab vs job!! People who had worked all through lockdowns .
And people thought this was acceptable or put their fingers in their ears.
I remember someone coming on here or the CT thread genuinely petrified that they were going to be physically removed from their homes and family if they didn't comply and get it. The people responsible for putting others in that terrifying frame of mind should hang their heads in shame. I never in my lifetime thought that I would see the day where people behaved like that. Astonishing.

• Sad
Their study doesn’t show this though…they’re quoting numbers but from where. You cannot make a claim and not back it up. If you link references, they are to back up what you are saying.

Again they did not have access to people’s medical information, vaccine status or Covid-19 info so how is that even accurate?
Where does it say that?

Reactions: 1
Where does it say that?
In the article where they talk about limitations -

“It is important to note the main limitation of this study, which is that it relies on aggregated data that do not include specific information regarding the affected patients, including hospital outcomes, underlying comorbidities as well as vaccination and COVID-19 positive status. Such related data are critical to determine the exact nature of the observed increase in CA and ACS calls in young people, and what the underlying causal factors are.”

No information regarding patients, no outcomes, no underlying health conditions and vaccine/Covid-19 status.

In the article where they talk about limitations -

“It is important to note the main limitation of this study, which is that it relies on aggregated data that do not include specific information regarding the affected patients, including hospital outcomes, underlying comorbidities as well as vaccination and COVID-19 positive status. Such related data are critical to determine the exact nature of the observed increase in CA and ACS calls in young people, and what the underlying causal factors are.”

No information regarding patients, no outcomes, no underlying health conditions and vaccine/Covid-19 status.
Wouldn’t that be the case in the earlier study too? where they found no marked increase pre vaxx.

Which earlier study? This is from the same one that we have been discussing since yesterday.
Didn’t they study pre and post vaccination? Wasn’t that the whole point of the study 😂
They didn’t see an increase until after the vaccine was rolled out in that age group.

Reactions: 2
Bit off topic maybe as not Covid vaccine related, but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the chickenpox vaccination? Just curious on people’s opinions really.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t they study pre and post vaccination? Wasn’t that the whole point of the study 😂
They didn’t see an increase until after the vaccine was rolled out in that age group.
They looked at a time period between 2019 and 2021 and it was call data…again not having any info on medical history/vaccine status/Covid-19 infection.

They also did not consider other factors. It is flawed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.