COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anti vaxxers - do you feel the same about Novavax and Valneva? All the criticism I’ve seen seems to be around the MRA tech. These are the old style but I’ve seen so little chat around them. And we’ve barely ordered any!
I just feel like for me personally a vaccine for covid would be completely unnecessary. I’ve had Covid and fought it off myself quite well so no, I would never get a vaccine for covid no matter what tech it used.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone experienced issues with their periods since the vaccine?
Lots of women have. You're the second poster to ask within three weeks. There's more then 50,400+ reports of menstrual issues on the Yellow card system.

There was also a thread here in the advice section.

EDIT: Says update to the 14th but the data is out of sync:

1650396253447.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe it will for those with letters after their name 🤷‍♀️ as nobody else on here seems to have a problem interpreting articles or understanding other peoples points🥴
Usually I'd agree, but I spent post #875 explaining why I'd posted a particular article, despite explaining why in the post before. If people didn't see the web address and jump to conclusions I wouldn't have needed to.

So there's that. 🤷‍♂️

1650396027165.png

Maybe this would explain the FOI heart failure referrals :

1650396145983.png

From the same weekly summary but still #safe and effective:

1650396394005.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Usually I'd agree, but I spent post #875 explaining why I'd posted a particular article, despite explaining why in the post before. If people didn't see the web address and jump to conclusions I wouldn't have needed to.

So there's that. 🤷‍♂️
Nobody was saying that only one dose would be needed when it's clearly a two course vaccine .I took it as them just not interested in a BBC /gov take on things ?

Nobody was saying that only one dose would be needed when it's clearly a two course vaccine .I took it as them just not interested in a BBC /gov take on things ?
Because they are completely and utterly biased and unbalanced and have been putting fear into people since day 1. So I don’t have any interest in believing any article from them regarding the vaccine. That was the point I was making but they didn’t get that bit. The comment I made had nothing to do with the number of vaccines.

Reactions: 6
Because they are completely and utterly biased and unbalanced and have been putting fear into people since day 1. So I don’t have any interest in believing any article from them.l regarding the vaccine. That was the point I was making but they didn’t get that bit. The comment I made had nothing to do with the number of vaccines.
That's how I read your comment too .

It was also promoted as "one shot" only then it became two, three. Now four. (Five in Turkey).

My reply:
I don't remember one shot being mentioned. Presumably that was while vaccines were still being developed and little was known?

I then find an article from more than one year ago on the day the first UK vaccine was administered that shows even then two shots were known to be needed. Hence not "one shot".

Not sure I could make it any clearer.

Because they are completely and utterly biased and unbalanced and have been putting fear into people since day 1. So I don’t have any interest in believing any article from them regarding the vaccine. That was the point I was making but they didn’t get that bit. The comment I made had nothing to do with the number of vaccines.
If you don't have any interest in reading an article from them, you can jump to the next post. I don't just cater to you and your article preferences. ;)

Reactions: 1
It was also promoted as "one shot" only then it became two, three. Now four. (Five in Turkey).

My reply:
I don't remember one shot being mentioned. Presumably that was while vaccines were still being developed and little was known?

I then find an article from more than one year ago on the day the first UK vaccine that was administered that shows even then two shots were known to be needed. Hence not "one shot".

If you don't have any interest in reading an article from them, you can jump to the next post. I don't just cater to you and your article preferences. ;)
My reply really went over the top of your head though. I saw the link was the bbc and made a comment about the bbc not the vaccine amount. I didn’t click the link because of its source

Anyway it’s not a massive ordeal. Let’s move on

My reply really went over the top of your head though. I saw the link was the bbc and made a comment about the bbc not the vaccine amount.

Anyway it’s not a massive ordeal. Let’s move on
Your post didn't go over the top of my head, it was just irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.

I can see you're new here, though, so I'll cut you some slack.

My reply:

I then find an article from more than one year ago on the day the first UK vaccine was administered that shows even then two shots were known to be needed. Hence not "one shot".

And that was the whole point of my reply. Finally you got it!

Your post didn't go over the top of my head, it was just irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.

I can see you're new here, though, so I'll cut you some slack.
Everyone was new once.

My reply:

Was it the person you quoted said that ? I don't read every comment on here as I thread hop .

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyway on another note it’s good to see a good mix of people both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Most places as soon as you mention you haven’t been vaccinated you get attacked:rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Granted it is out of date as it was before production and trials. "A vaccine". Nothing about needing a second dose implies just one dose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyway on another note it’s good to see a good mix of people both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Most places as soon as you mention you haven’t been vaccinated you get attacked:rolleyes:
I always think about the John Wick meme hahaha

Anti vaxxers - do you feel the same about Novavax and Valneva? All the criticism I’ve seen seems to be around the MRA tech. These are the old style but I’ve seen so little chat around them. And we’ve barely ordered any!
Do I still count as an Anti vaxxer if I've had everything in childhood including HPV, Hep B and an extra meningitis one for school, but just not the covid vaccine? 🤪 Can we start being identified as real and basic hun /light anti vaxxers?

I personally wouldn't take any covid vaccine until you have the right to sue the manufacture of the product.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In your view what is the reason that The BBC would have an agenda of 'putting fear in to people'? Oddly, I see a lot of anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers seem to have a real problem with The BBC and I don't get it. Is it because of the licence fee and you don't like paying it so you have an agenda against The BBC?

Anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers all seem to have the same opposition to any form of authority or established media etc. That's the real reason they're anti-vax/truth in my view. If vaccines were a fringe development you'd be all over them. You'd all see the destruction of society in to absolute anarchy if you had your way.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.