COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not vaccinated and have been fine. I really want to go abroad though but currently the country I want to go to required you to be fully vaccinated. Do you think these rules will be relaxed?

Reactions: 4
In your view what is the reason that The BBC would have an agenda of 'putting fear in to people'? Oddly, I see a lot of anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers seem to have a real problem with The BBC and I don't get it. Is it because of the licence fee and you don't like paying it so you have an agenda against The BBC?

Anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers all seem to have the same opposition to any form of authority or established media etc. That's the real reason they're anti-vax/truth in my view. If vaccines were a fringe development you'd be all over them. You'd all see the destruction of society in to absolute anarchy if you had your way.
Maybe because the gov had an advertising contract with them( and the press ) to run numerous vaccine campaigns ,so does make them slightly biased in a way ,especially as Lisa shaws family had to fight to get her story told ...but then you only see a blinkered view going by your comments on here.

Reactions: 8
Maybe because the gov had an advertising contract with them( and the press ) to run numerous vaccine campaigns ,so does make them slightly biased in a way ,especially as Lisa shaws family had to fight to get her story told ...but then you only see a blinkered view going by your comments on here.
Monga, going by your postings on this thread which are relentless I think you have a blinkered view when it comes to the vaccine with respect. The BBC hate I see goes beyond anything to do with Covid. It was rife before Covid and I'm yet to hear of a genuine reason why The BBC deserves so much abuse. We would be much worse off without them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lots of women have. You're the second poster to ask within three weeks. There's more then 50,400+ reports of menstrual issues on the Yellow card system.

There was also a thread here in the advice section.

EDIT: Says update to the 14th but the data is out of sync:

View attachment 1206281
Wow interesting, thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Monga, going by your postings on this thread which are relentless I think you have a blinkered view when it comes to the vaccine with respect. The BBC hate I see goes beyond anything to do with Covid. It was rife before Covid and I'm yet to hear of a genuine reason why The BBC deserves so much abuse. We would be much worse off without them.
Tbf all my posting are from MSM so no blinkers on me mate .You're the one with the silly postings about the vaccines stops you getting it and people shouldn't be treated if they haven't been vaccinated blah! blah! Blah! clear to see where your info lies and it's not with the science for sure...What's the problem if I post on here is that not what the threads are for ??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In your view what is the reason that The BBC would have an agenda of 'putting fear in to people'? Oddly, I see a lot of anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers seem to have a real problem with The BBC and I don't get it. Is it because of the licence fee and you don't like paying it so you have an agenda against The BBC?

Anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers all seem to have the same opposition to any form of authority or established media etc. That's the real reason they're anti-vax/truth in my view. If vaccines were a fringe development you'd be all over them. You'd all see the destruction of society in to absolute anarchy if you had your way.
who said I’m a anti vaxxer? There’s more than one type of vaccine. Anti vaxxers don’t do vaccines full stop. I know many people like that and I respect it. Their body their choice. It’s not for me or anybody else to tell someone else what vaccines they should and shouldn’t have.

you make anti vax and anti truth sound synonymous with each other and they are not, it’s a very divisive subject and creates divides across the world right now. Their are plenty of doctors, nurses even scientists who have decided against the covid vaccine at this point.

what makes you so sure that not wanting the vaccine is anti truth? Is it not a personal choice everyone has the right to make?

Regarding the bbc, it’s the incessant fear mongering throughout the pandemic that did it for me, I could probably find examples if I knew how to put them on here :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm still not vaccinated and have been fine. I really want to go abroad though but currently the country I want to go to required you to be fully vaccinated. Do you think these rules will be relaxed?
what country is it ?

Reactions: 1
Anti vaxxers - do you feel the same about Novavax and Valneva? All the criticism I’ve seen seems to be around the MRA tech. These are the old style but I’ve seen so little chat around them. And we’ve barely ordered any!
I'm not anti-vax as such, I have all vaccines except the covid vaccine. I don't see any need to be vaccinated, I've had mild covid twice and recovered well. Second time was literally a runny nose.

Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyway on another note it’s good to see a good mix of people both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Most places as soon as you mention you haven’t been vaccinated you get attacked:rolleyes:
It's the opposite here, you get attacked if you've had it. :ROFLMAO:

who said I’m a anti vaxxer? There’s more than one type of vaccine. Anti vaxxers don’t do vaccines full stop. I know many people like that and I respect it. Their body their choice. It’s not for me or anybody else to tell someone else what vaccines they should and shouldn’t have.

you make anti vax and anti truth sound synonymous with each other and they are not, it’s a very divisive subject and creates divides across the world right now. Their are plenty of doctors, nurses even scientists who have decided against the covid vaccine at this point.

what makes you so sure that not wanting the vaccine is anti truth? Is it not a personal choice everyone has the right to make?
Because they can't see past the BBC 😂

• Haha
It's the opposite here, you get attacked if you've had it. :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely not, it’s personal choice and I respect both sides. I understand why some get it and I understand why some don’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.