COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to join a doctors surgery the other week,
Wish I hadn't bothered.
Almost daily since a glossy ,waste of money ,patronising bs brochure arrives and an invite to have my first injection "to protect myself and to protect others ",
Did they provide you with a Cape (and facemask)? If not, change surgery, you're just not super hero enough🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to join a doctors surgery the other week,
Wish I hadn't bothered.
Almost daily since a glossy ,waste of money ,patronising bs brochure arrives and an invite to have my first injection "to protect myself and to protect others ",
My little sister told me that she got more then 6 letters inviting her to come in and book her first dose. Letters even by second class are around 66p each .

In scotland in one year 21/22:

The cost of the three national door drop deliveries that have taken place during the pandemic total £1,655,986.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
VAERS to the 4th march only.

Doing well only 25,158 deaths + 46,515 permanent disabilities.

1647348201701.png

1647348723432.png

1647348690111.png

1647348257163.png

1647348496099.png

1647348569035.png

1647348628519.png

1647349102121.png

#Sciencewillwin

Wonder if they got back to Maddie de Garay and personally thanked her?

Back to worshiping at the altar of " THE SCIENCE " I go.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
VAERS to the 4th march only.

Doing well only 25,158 deaths + 46,515 permanent disabilities.

View attachment 1126778

View attachment 1126804

View attachment 1126801

View attachment 1126780

View attachment 1126789

View attachment 1126795

View attachment 1126796

View attachment 1126812

#Sciencewillwin

Wonder if they got back to Maddie de Garay and personally thanked her?

Back to worshiping at the altar of " THE SCIENCE " I go.
I’d never heard of this site and was quite shocked to see this data. Then I saw the gigantic disclaimer on the front page when I went to find out more which tells me it’s self reported, can be subject to bias and unverified. Data which is followed up on is adjusted for medical records and corrected, but not in this site. So basically - it’s completely useless for any kind of actual analysis? Sounds like the new version of Fred, who unfortunately was hit by a bus when he had Covid and ended up being a ‘Covid death’.

Yes it a useless United States program in place since 1990 that acts as a early warning system for monitoring vaccine safety, co-managed by the CDC and the FDA and helps spot issues on a wide scale.

Patients can report symptoms as well as healthcare providers in the US.

Similar to our Yellow card system.

Funny that the US military database which could only be added to by doctors was also taken down for correction after a whistleblower highlighted issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor woman.

" Little was known about the link between the Covid-19 jab and VITT at the time of Mrs Lockwood's death, the coroner said, but "medical advances" meant the condition was better-recognised since the initial vaccine rollout. "

• Sad
Yes, I see that.
Yes it a useless United States program in place since 1990 that acts as a early warning system for monitoring vaccine safety, co-managed by the CDC and the FDA and helps spot issues on a wide scale.

Patients can report symptoms as well as healthcare providers in the US.

Similar to our Yellow card system.

Funny that the US military database which could only be added to by doctors was also taken down for correction after a whistleblower highlighted issues.
Yup sure it’s useful for finding trends that warrant further investigation, but the key word is analysis. You can’t draw conclusions or findings on data that’s not clean, and an open platform is not clean data.

you can guarantee that the COVID vaccine is the most taken vaccine in the US over the last 12 months, and that some people will get sick during that period as well, so you’ll see a much higher share of potential reports, but correlation is not causation.

Yes sometimes correlation is not causation until proven later without a doubt even up to decades later. 😶

• Wow
Great for anyone who wants to have it. 👍🏻
Indeed.

I don't recall anyone taking umbrage at people being offered annual flu vaccines each autumn, so why are covid vaccines any different?

My mum had her covid booster and flu jab at the same time, so assuming the same can be offered to people this autumn, then it's not like double appointments would be needed.

Indeed.

I don't recall anyone taking umbrage at people being offered annual flu vaccines each autumn, so why are covid vaccines any different?

My mum had her covid booster and flu jab at the same time, so assuming the same can be offered to people this autumn, then it's not like double appointments would be needed.
It shouldn’t be any different. Covid is not going anywhere so it is pretty obvious the vaccines are here to stay.

That would make sense to have both offered in one appointment. 🤞🏻 they’ll be giving out a double sticker. 😜

Maybe because it has never been "no flu jab no job".

No " flu vaccine no petrol" like in some parts of Pakistan.

No "flu vaccine no IVF treatment".

There's hasn't been a campaign directed towards those selfish folk who do not get a annual flu jab- it's only ever been for those who are at most risk.

1647556911943.png

Most have already taken three in one year.

Now a 4th so soon? Why does protection not last long enough? Anyway you do you and all that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But we're talking about future covid boosters being offered to those who choose to have it.

I don't see why anyone would take issue with that unless they were anti choice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.