COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 or 8 :eek:

I'm still only on three! If they want me to have more then as lovely as they are, stickers just won't be enough and they will need to look at breaking out the ice lollies.
I had my second one on a lovely summers day in June, no stickers but they had boxes of ice creams which had been donated. Was very nice 😂

Reactions: 1
Loyalty card :LOL:
For a free pack of antivirals once you collect 6 stamps

No idea how they’re going to come up with an effective vaccine for transmission with reinfections so prevalent

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
For a free pack of antivirals once you collect 6 stamps

No idea how they’re going to come up with an effective vaccine for transmission with reinfections so prevalent
But how can that be when right at the start in Rochelle Walkensky's own words: " Vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick?"

Did "THE SCIENCE" change?

• Heart
But we're talking about future covid boosters being offered to those who choose to have it.

I don't see why anyone would take issue with that unless they were anti choice.
Have you been asleep for a year.
OF COURSE no-one has a problem with them when it's personal choice, ONLY!

Reactions: 2
Have you been asleep for a year.
OF COURSE no-one has a problem with them when it's personal choice, ONLY!
Well you’re the one adding vomit reactions to posts about optional future boosters.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ERM maybe just maybe because of what people have gone through and continue to go through because of this vaccine and all that surrounds it 🤷.
Not because I'm antichoice... just the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ERM maybe just maybe because of what people have gone through and continue to go through because of this vaccine and all that surrounds it 🤷.
That would only apply if someone had made a glib post that made light of vaccine side effects, which they haven’t.

Sounds like an excuse to me. :D

That would only apply if someone had made a glib post that made light of vaccine side effects, which they haven’t.

Sounds like an excuse to me. :D
Do I have to spell it out. I am not just on about side effects!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Well you’re the one adding vomit reactions to posts about optional future boosters.
I’ve seen you add vomit reaction to someone saying they won’t take in any Ukrainian refugees (how many have you taken in? 🤔)
So I’d get off your ‘I respect free choice’ high horse 🙂

I’ve seen you add vomit reaction to someone saying they won’t take in any Ukrainian refugees (how many have you taken in? 🤔)
So I’d get off your ‘I respect free choice’ high horse 🙂
And I’ve seen you add a lot more vomit reactions than me, so you first. I’ll even help you but I’ll need to find an exceptionally tall ladder. :)

And I’ve seen you add a lot more vomit reactions than me, so you first. I’ll even help you but I’ll need to find an exceptionally tall ladder. :)
I add vomit reactions to comments that I find disgusting usually if it involves being pro mandatory vaccine or when people have said they hope anti-vaxxers die.
How can you be pro free choice and ‘I respect you don’t want to take the vaccine’ but then sickened someone doesn’t want to let a strange family into their private home. It’s quite clear you are not in favour of people having free choice and you are actually quite authoritarian.

I add vomit reactions to comments that I find disgusting usually if it involves being pro mandatory vaccine or when people have said they hope anti-vaxxers die.
How can you be pro free choice and ‘I respect you don’t want to take the vaccine’ but then sickened someone doesn’t want to let a strange family into their private home. It’s quite clear you are not in favour of people having free choice and you are actually quite authoritarian.
I've said plenty of times that I think it's fine if people don't want to take Ukrainian refugees in. Everyone's circumstances are different and no one should be shamed for either not being able to or wanting to.

I'll think you'll find any post I've left a vomit reaction to on that subject are those who've expressed a lot more than simply not wanting to house refugees themselves. Those posts will almost certainly be along the lines of: "We shouldn't be taking any refugees in, we need to help our own first, it's got nothing to do with us" and similar posts that are -- in my opinion -- heartless. Note I'm paraphrasing there, rather than seeking to call out particular people on a thread that they don't contribute to and hence can't defend themselves.

So, as you'll see, I'm in favour of people being able to choose whether they house a refugee, rather than those who think we, as a country, should do nothing. The latter view is authoritarian as they'd happily stop anyone taking in a refugee, hence removing their choice.

Anyway that's my final word on the subject here because this is the Covid vaccine thread. I'm happy to continue the discussion in another more appropriate thread, though, as I'm always open to sharing views.

“Aimed at preventing Covid infections in people with poor immune systems who cannot be vaccinated, Evusheld is already approved in the US, France and other countries, and the US government has ordered 1.7m doses.”

You also put vomit emojis on pretty much all of my posts including this one -

“Great for anyone who wants to have it.”

If you are the opposite of anti choice, then I don’t see why you would have an issue with me saying that it is great there will an option of future boosters for ANYONE who wants to have it. 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
"The trials have shown that inhaled COVID-19 vaccine induces the desired immune response and stimulates the creation of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in a safe manner in the test animals. "

Ooops:

View attachment 1135810

Then we have all those tests over the last two years that were not accurate they knew it we knew it and people still accepted that the cases and the deaths were not manipulated

I've never had an inhalation vaccine before, but I suppose it's good for people who don't like needles.

I've never had an inhalation vaccine before, but I suppose it's good for people who don't like needles.
That’s how they give the flu vaccine to kids not nice if you take an allergy though, a big scabbby nose looks terrible ,at least you can hide behind a mask 😷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.