COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're like a genie ,everytime the word Ivermectin is posted you appear 😂 ...I hope that attention seeking TikToker is going to post an apology to Dr John for trying to blacken his name over a simple misunderstanding ,he should throw the book at her .
Simple misunderstanding? Have you not seen what I posted earlier on the thread about him making the wrong conclusions about an abstract paper - to the point where the author spoke out about him!

Always best not to jump in feet first then , I know Johns not a spreader of misinformation because I've watched him for a long time ,he's the first to step up if he gets something wrong and his followers soon let him know it .
Professionals have spoken out about him and the wrong conclusions he makes about research.

Always best not to jump in feet first then , I know Johns not a spreader of misinformation because I've watched him for a long time ,he's the first to step up if he gets something wrong and his followers soon let him know it .
That makes a refreshing change.

So many on both sides post attention seeking incorrect tweets, but never reply to people who prove they were wrong, they just move onto the next attention seeking tweet.

I also got a free book about from them years ago! They were nice. 🥴

Jonathan's talk was done in a Church and he also says ethically the use of aborted fetal cell lines in development are not okay for him.
It was a lovely letter, I just wondered is it something new I've never had one before it was also based in Sussex so not even in the same country .

Not very professional when they speak out about him but not to him,. its clear he isn't a misinfo spreader and if he is wrong he will admit it.

Reactions: 4
Simple misunderstanding? Have you not seen what I posted earlier on the thread about him making the wrong conclusions about an abstract paper - to the point where the author spoke out about him!

Professionals have spoken out about him and the wrong conclusions he makes about research.
Which he has also addressed in the vid if you care to look .

That makes a refreshing change.

So many on both sides post attention seeking incorrect tweets, but never reply to people who prove they were wrong, they just move onto the next attention seeking tweet.
No John doesn't attention seek he's been very informative throughout the pandemic ,even taking the time to have guests from all over the world discuss different aspects of it .

• Haha
He says it has been withdrawn, not that he made the wrong conclusiok about it. There are other examples which I have given but those have been overlooked. 😅🚗
No he apologised and showed the paper has still not been retracted from the public domain ...good try though 😂

Reactions: 3
No he apologised and showed the paper has still not been retracted from the public domain ...good try though 😂
He said it was flawed making what he said flawed but if he knew how to deduce a research paper and the fact that it was an abstract he would not have spoken about it in his video.

He did the same with the Gundry abstract which turned out to be flawed. Some things are out of his depth and should be left for the professionals in the field.

Which he has also addressed in the vid if you care to look .

No John doesn't attention seek he's been very informative throughout the pandemic ,even taking the time to have guests from all over the world discuss different aspects of it .
Let's agree to disagree!

He said it was flawed making what he said flawed but if he knew how to deduce a research paper and the fact that it was an abstract he would not have spoken about it in his video.

He did the same with the Gundry abstract which turned out to be flawed. Some things are out of his depth and should be left for the professionals in the field.
His channel is not done in a professional capacity it's only a thing he does in his spare time if he was spreading misinformation he would be banned from the airwaves like a good many others .

Reactions: 1
His channel is not done in a professional capacity it's only a thing he does in his spare time if he was spreading misinformation he would be banned from the airwaves like a good many others .
I know but he is speaking about things which are quite important and he has quite a large following. All I’m saying is that some topics are out of his depth and should be left to people who are better qualified. He isn’t a medical doctor, yes he has a PhD, but not in immunology, epidemology or biostatistics. It takes years to build knowledge and become an expert in these field.

I know but he is speaking about things which are quite important and he has quite a large following. All I’m saying is that some topics are out of his depth and should be left to people who are better qualified. He isn’t a medical doctor, yes he has a PhD, but not in immunology, epidemology or biostatistics. It takes years to build knowledge and become an expert in these field.
He hasn't claimed to be an expert he asks his audience for info .I think you're reading too much into what his channel is about ,it's basically a discussion channel .

Reactions: 3
He states very clearly what his channel entails I’m sure if people don’t want to watch and go for more reliable sources they can do that, the people that watch him know exactly what he’s about it’s others think they’re making him look foolish when really it’s them because he clearly states he’s no expert.. maybe they need to read the small print 😂

He states very clearly what his channel entails I’m sure if people don’t want to watch and go for more reliable sources they can do that, the people that watch him know exactly what he’s about it’s others think they’re making him look foolish when really it’s them because he clearly states he’s no expert.. maybe they need to read the small print 😂
Yes and as I said any so-called professional would have a chat with him, not make a retaliation video like some school kid 🤣

• Haha
I cant believe Tik Tok and Youtube videos are being used as a counter argument, I thought only peer reviewed research papers were acceptable 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.