COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was checking the latest European entry requirements and had forgotten all about the Italian super green pass.
Made me feel sick that this is still going on .

Reactions: 5

How much Delta was around when they started vaccinating this age group

Reactions: 2
Pfizer’s vaccine trial whistleblower:

"A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial.
Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding.

After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson , emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails. "

Last edited:
Does anyone who got the vaccine feel a bit foolish or am I still a selfish conspiracy theorist?
I’m not vaccinated neither is my partner we both had covid a couple of weeks ago I was absolutely fine I’ve never sneezed so much but fine; he was very ill. My neighbours mum had it and she’s vaccinated to the max and was incredibly ill, so what does this all mean, I’m buggered if I know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m not vaccinated neither is my partner we both had covid a couple of weeks ago I was absolutely fine I’ve never sneezed so much but fine; he was very ill. My neighbours mum had it and she’s vaccinated to the max and was incredibly ill, so what does this all mean, I’m buggered if I know 🤷‍♀️
You might have already had it so had a good amount of immunity, where as your partner may have caught it for the first time. But you're right it's all very confusing.

Reactions: 4
You might have already had it so had a good amount of immunity, where as your partner may have caught it for the first time. But you're right it's all very confusing.
I must admit I am usually the person if something is going round I don’t get it I’ve probably had 3 really bad colds in my life never had flu and I’m in my fifties.

I must admit I am usually the person if something is going round I don’t get it I’ve probably had 3 really bad colds in my life never had flu and I’m in my fifties.
You must be in really good health then. I've never felt so ill as I've felt in the last month and I'm not vaxxed.. But then again I have 2 young children in school picking up bugs who don't sleep properly 🤣

You must be in really good health then. I've never felt so ill as I've felt in the last month and I'm not vaxxed.. But then again I have 2 young children in school picking up bugs who don't sleep properly 🤣
Ha ha I forgot to say I never had kids maybe that’s the reason I’m always in good form, as you will very definitely know it doesn’t matter how old the little buggers are you will always worry about them 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if there's any info on the total number ordered for all children in the UK?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.