COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and the figures of adverse events/deaths mentioned would be from the vaccine rollout Dec 20-Feb 21.

I’ve read a bit regarding those docs and it isn’t as clear cut as just releasing hundreds of thousands of documents as there is personal information and data that would have to be omitted.
Yes but he's quoting the docs from this legal public site this woman is trying to make it look like he's spreading misinformation when that's not the case he's taken it from a genuine site on the internet .

Reactions: 4
Yes but he's quoting the docs from this legal public site this woman is trying to make it look like he's spreading misinformation when that's not the case he's taken it from a genuine site on the internet .
She was referring to the number of doses given out between Dec 2020-Feb 2021 which she found online as Dr John Campbell says we don’t know how many vaccines were given out.

Her point was that we do know as each country has information of how many doses have been rolled out.

She was referring to the number of doses given out between Dec 2020-Feb 2021 which she found online as Dr John Campbell says we don’t know how many vaccines were given out.

Her point was that we do know as each country has information of how many doses have been rolled out.
How can we possibly know on a global scale when some countries don't even record or give people the correct vaccines ? even a tattle member was given a different vaccine to what was stated on record .

Reactions: 1
How can we possibly know on a global scale when some countries don't even record or give people the correct vaccines ? even a tattle member was given a different vaccine to what was stated on record .
You can say the same for the adverse reactions/deaths Dr John Campbell mentions in that video. How can we possibly know when those figures have not been said to be 100% from the vaccines. Correlation does not imply causation.

Going in circles maybe if they didn't cover that we would know how many were given at the time the report was generated? 🤪

It's the selective redacted information I find concerning. Why can't the total number of serious and non serious cases for reproductive, congenital and endocrine issues be shown as there's no personal identifiable data there?

Reactions: 5
Going in circles maybe if they didn't cover that we would know how many were given at the time the report was generated? 🤪

It's the selective redacted information I find concerning. Why can't the total number of serious and non serious cases for reproductive, congenital and endocrine issues be shown as there's no personal identifiable data there?
You can have a look online to see how many doses were given worldwide between Dec 20 - Feb 21. They wouldn’t reveal personal data as that goes against confidentiality.

You can say the same for the adverse reactions/deaths Dr John Campbell mentions in that video. How can we possibly know when those figures have not been said to be 100% from the vaccines. Correlation does not imply causation.
He didn’t say anything was caused by the vaccines he said associated too…same could be said for the whole pandemic 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You can have a look online to see how many doses were given worldwide between Dec 20 - Feb 21. They wouldn’t reveal personal data as that goes against confidentiality.
That number might differ from the one produced by the actual company themselves.

Reporting case numbers observed in a report which was supposed to track AE's would not break patient confidentially.

I like reading information from all parties, may not agree but I like the balance.
I would say I prefer links to sources over screenshots.

Eta I appreciate the research done by the posters too

Reactions: 2
It's from the same Pfizer post analysis report which Dr Cambell used, with the number of doses hidden.

Similarly the number of cases for the last group of conditions have not been shown.

Some would be okay with not being shown this, other not. Make your own interpretations. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's from the same Pfizer post analysis report which Dr Cambell used, with the number of doses hidden.

Similarly the number of cases for the last group of conditions have not been shown.

Some would be okay with not being shown this, other not. Make your own interpretations. 🤷‍♀️
If you go back to the Dr John video where he mentions we don’t know the number of doses given between Dec 20 and Feb 21 because the number was redacted - he is not quite correct. If you see what he is pointing to on the Pfizer doc it says it is doses shipped. He further admits the documents are not easy to ready and hard to make sense of - so why make a video about it to interpret the data. This is how inaccuracy comes about when people are not 100% sure of how to interpret such data.

The adverse reactions have been public knowledge on the VAERS/Yellow Card System and equivalent in the EU etc.

If you go back to the Dr John video where he mentions we don’t know the number of doses given between Dec 20 and Feb 21 because the number was redacted - he is not quite correct. If you see what he is pointing to on the Pfizer doc it says it is doses shipped. He further admits the documents are not easy to ready and hard to make sense of - so why make a video about it to interpret the data. This is how inaccuracy comes about when people are not 100% sure of how to interpret such data.

The adverse reactions have been public knowledge on the VAERS/Yellow Card System and equivalent in the EU etc.
Doses shipped are still not actual doses administered. How many were lost due to incorrect storage or expiry dates?

1647018831327.png

We most likely will bin 3.5 million boosters. Would they still be counted in our stats?

Yes as always the vaccine is still #safeandeffective.

1647018595628.png

1647018973769.png

1647019085322.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Doses shipped are not actual doses administered though. We binned 3.5 million boosters. Would they still be counted?
Yes I am well aware of that. The figure on the Pfizer doc Dr Campbell was referring to was doses shipped and he said we don’t know doses administered between Dec 20-Feb 21 when that is figure is actually available.

We’re not taking about boosters or what has been binned. We’re talking about doses of the vaccines administered between that time frame.

3F443015-167D-41D5-AA5F-51AE37F0694E.jpeg

Those figures you post do say ‘suspected’ and it is important to note again that correlation does not imply causation.

I put this into the site Wilma used and it’s giving me this?
42DD22C7-5FCF-494A-81AD-824F550B81C2.jpeg

I can only see vaccines as a whole not a particular vaccine, unless I’m looking at the wrong thing

Last edited:
The tab at the bottom of her clips says covid vaccines doses by manufacture not administered.

1647020159304.png

She says she filtered by vaccine product. Okay then.

1647020379273.png

I personally have never claimed to be a stats expert and have not gone through every single thing.

I have waited for others like Jonathan who are more familiar and can actually make sense of it to work their way through it and explain it to the rest of us.

https://twitter.com/AllTheRisks

1647020837088.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well that's me sold I guess. Time to roll up my sleeve.

Are the doses by country given?

As she divided by two wow at producing 2 billion dose's in such a small time frame. Almost like maybe they had it stored up and ready to go in advance. :ROFLMAO:

1647021720686.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.