COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Revealed by whom?

I don't understand why people like you will go over documents from Pfizer with a fine tooth comb, but then post something as vague as the above tweet without even considering its accuracy.
His coach made the statement as far as I gather he has pericarditis after his booster

Reactions: 3
Revealed by whom?

I don't understand why people like you will go over documents from Pfizer with a fine tooth comb, but then post something as vague as the above tweet without even considering its accuracy.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We're still allowed to comment on things that have been reported.

Is it really that hard to think that his recent booster could have aggravated his condition which I'm not denying?

What is your interpretation of the Pfizer documents so far ? Are the vaccines still as #safeandeffective as you previously thought?

How do you feel about CDC's director saying she got her numbers from CNN?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If you want to pay to read go ahead you’ll find out for sure then, I’m assuming these people have read the article and are posting about it
But there are articles saying he had Covid-19 and the problems arose after the infection - before the booster.

But there are articles saying he had Covid-19 and the problems arose after the infection - before the booster.
If he has pericarditis that couldn’t be true, he wouldn’t be running and training since January with an infected / inflamed pericardium .

Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We're still allowed to comment on things that have been reported.

Is it really that hard to think that his recent booster could have aggravated his condition which I'm not denying?

What is your interpretation of the Pfizer documents so far ? Are the vaccines still as #safeandeffective as you previously thought?

How do you feel about CDC's director saying she got her numbers from CNN?
I didn't say you weren't allowed to comment on things that have been reported. I was just highlighting the inconsistency between posts where you post screenshots and then lots of comments about it, then post a tweet with nothing else, which - like it or not - implies endorsement.

I haven't had chance to read/digest the Pfizer documents, which is why I haven't made direct comments about them yet.

I didn't say you weren't allowed to comment on things that have been reported. I was just highlighting the inconsistency between posts where you post screenshots and then lots of comments about it, then post a tweet with nothing else, which - like it or not - implies endorsement.

I haven't had chance to read/digest the Pfizer documents, which is why I haven't made direct comments about them yet.
Sorry my posting style does not come up as you would like it to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought as much. Funny how they add the cherry blossom emoticon to their names when a lot of them criticise people adding Ukrainian flags to their name as 'virtue signalling'.
Hypocrites. Also don’t understand when they say they don’t believe MSM but will post/retweet/share MSM articles as and when it suits their narrative. 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Disclaimer - generally speaking!)

I thought as much. Funny how they add the cherry blossom emoticon to their names when a lot of them criticise people adding Ukrainian flags to their name as 'virtue signalling'.

Apology accepted. ;)
Please also submit a set framework of how you would like me to post which I will do my utmost to follow.

Disclaimer: All views are my own and not endorsements. For full financial disclosure I also hold Pfizer shares too.

#Teampfizer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Please also submit a set framework of how you would like me to post which I will do my utmost to follow.

Disclaimer: All views are my own and not endorsements. For full financial disclosure I also hold Pfizer shares too.

#Teampfizer
Now, now. It's not that serious. 😂

Disclaimer: Clearly wrongthink.

Why did they hide that number though? When it was clearly once there on that page. If it was as safe as reported surely it would be a good sign to allow calculations of events that occurred after vaccination from the total given to be made.

Why the confusion?

Is it data from the 43,448 participants used in their landmark phase three trial?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.