COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disclaimer: Clearly wrongthink.

Why did they hide that number though? When it was clearly once there on that page. If it was as safe as reported surely it would be a good sign to allow calculations of events that occurred after vaccination from the total given to be made.

Why the confusion?

Is it data from the 43,448 participants used in their landmark phase three trial?
What number did they hide? The number of vaccine doses given out worldwide is not a fixed number, it changes as more and more people are vaccinated.

Not sure what you are referring to.

Were the deaths based on the world data or the trial data.

Yeah but from where ? what’s her credentials

Who would believe random TikTokers
She isn’t a randon TikToker. People are nitpicking random things they see on Twitter and social media and think that is truth whereas people like her who are actually qualified in the field speak facts.

Dr. Wallace holds a Ph.D. in Epidemiology and has 15+ years of professional research experience in epidemiology, research design, health economics, outcomes research, and biostatistics.

She is currently an epidemiologist and adjunct assistant professor in both Epidemiology & Biostatistics and Community Heath Sciences at the University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Public Health.

She’s also publishd research papers.

I’ve never heard of her to me she’s just another random TikToker looking for attention.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of her to me she’s just another random TikToker looking for attention.
I’ve just listed all her credentials. She’s not a TikToker. She’s a qualified epidemologist/professor/biostatician who uses social media platforms to debunk misinformation and give clarity about things such as data and what things mean.

To answer your Q about the deaths - it was within the first 3 months of the vaccine rollout.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just listed all her credentials. She’s not a TikToker. She’s a qualified epidemologist/professor/biostatician who uses social media platforms to debunk misinformation and give clarity about things such as data and what things mean.

To answer your Q about the deaths - it was within the first 3 months of the vaccine rollout.
So these deaths were in who? Old people, healthcare workers, CEV ? …I still don’t know who she is Dr John has over 40yrs experience in his field what has an epidemiologist got to do with how a drug company conducts itself?

So these deaths were in who? Old people, healthcare workers, CEV ? …I still don’t know who she is Dr John has over 40yrs experience in his field what has an epidemiologist got to do with how a drug company conducts itself?
I believe from VAERS as John Campbell mentions also adverse events. Dr John is not an epidemologist or biostatician - she has knowledge in this area so why can she not speak about it but Dr John Campbell can?

(Regarding Dr John - he has made claims on a few things which have been deemed as misinformation)

I believe from VAERS as John Campbell mentions also adverse events. Dr John is not an epidemologist or biostatician - she has knowledge in this area so why can she not speak about it but Dr John Campbell can?
I didnt say she couldn’t speak about it?she just doesn’t interest me. Dr John does explainer’s he’s a lecturer he doesn’t jump around making a fool of himself on TikTok looking for followers …

Reactions: 5
I didnt say she couldn’t speak about it?she just doesn’t interest me. Dr John does explainer’s he’s a lecturer he doesn’t jump around making a fool of himself on TikTok looking for followers …
He’s on Youtube, another social media platform. He has spoken about things which were not accurate. Don’t see how his credentials qualify him more than an epidemologist and biostatician.

He’s on Youtube, another social media platform. He has spoken about things which were not accurate.
So have many others including the gov, just going by the data they have available, Dr John has given an unbiased view throughout the pandemic and has many different guests share experiences, how do you know her information is accurate we only saw a clip of a number it could be from anywhere..

So have many others including the gov, just going by the data they have available, Dr John has given an unbiased view throughout the pandemic and has many different guests share experiences, how do you know her information is accurate we only saw a clip of a number it could be from anywhere..
Dr John has been spoken about by others in the field for misinforming and not accurately discussing things on his videos about Ivermectin, Gundry’s abstract about the vaccine and heart problems which ended up not even being a proper study, just to list a few.

Her numbers are not plucked out from thin air - she shows the source of where she got the figures from. Each to their own who they believe.

Dr John has been spoken about by others in the field for misinforming and not accurately discussing things on his videos about Ivermectin, Gundry’s abstract about the vaccine and heart problems which ended up not even being a proper study, just to list a few.

Her numbers are not plucked out from thin air - she shows the source of where she got the figures from. Each to their own who they believe.
Dr John was only frowned upon when he had certain guests on his channel that had genuine confirmed adverse reactions ,even the BBC were trying to fit him up they wouldn't respond to any of his calls and emails ,speaks volumes.

That image is now fixed in my head so I'm going to re-watch but with the voice changed.
It's the first thing entered my warped brain when I saw her 😂

Dr John was only frowned upon when he had certain guests on his channel that had genuine confirmed adverse reactions ,even the BBC were trying to fit him up they wouldn't respond to any of his calls and emails ,speaks volumes.
No, he has been frowned upon for his mention of Ivermectin and alluding certain things when this was not the case, he has spoken about a couple of research papers/abstracts including the Gundry one which again were not accurate and there are questions asked about the way he interprets data and stats. Just a few people below questioning him.

No, he has been frowned upon for his mention of Ivermectin and alluding certain things when this was not the case, he has spoken about a couple of research papers/abstracts including the Gundry one which again were not accurate and there are questions asked about the way he interprets data and stats. Just a few people below questioning him.

I see she carefully edited out where Dr John was quoting from…the freedom of information act signed by a long list of medical dignitaries
I take it she’ll be bringing these professionals to book too 🙄..seems they went through the legal channels to get it into the public domain seems strange if it’s complete misinformation.

I see she carefully edited out where Dr John was quoting from…the freedom of information act signed by a long list of medical dignitaries
I take it she’ll be bringing these professionals to book too 🙄..seems they went through the legal channels to get it into the public domain seems strange if it’s complete misinformation.
I don’t think the numbers he is quoting is from the trial data as he mentions Dec 2020-Feb 2021 which would be the first few months of the vaccine rollout. It shows in her video what it is he is referring to.

I don’t think the numbers he is quoting is from the trial data as he mentions Dec 2020-Feb 2021 which would be the first few months of the vaccine rollout. It shows in her video what it is he is referring to.
This is the site documents Dr J is quoting from
1188A4C2-1731-494B-A863-CD62C0958267.jpeg

Reactions: 1
This is the site documents Dr J is quoting from
View attachment 1117695
Yes and the figures of adverse events/deaths mentioned would be from the vaccine rollout Dec 20-Feb 21.

I’ve read a bit regarding those docs and it isn’t as clear cut as just releasing hundreds of thousands of documents as there is personal information and data that would have to be omitted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.