COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UK coverage on pfizer docs starting to trickle in:

Thought links between the US & Wuhan were just a conspiracy theory.

Reactions: 7
Still #Safeandeffective if they will not disclose what's in the vaccines exactly?

1646868415754.png

1646868738653.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wonder will they bring the boosters forward saying as hospital admissions are rising again ,seems to be waning in the older groups

Reactions: 1
How many will sign up for it though? We were set to bin 3.5 billion doses because of the lowered uptake.

1646869741884.png

Reactions: 5
*sorry million not billion!

1646877798982.png

What happened to #trustthescience now?

1646877885380.png

1646877904747.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
@rainbowlemon Have you come across this in the documents? A friend sent it to me but I couldn't find it in the latest release.
I won't pretend that I've actually gone through everything and the truth is I haven't. I'm waiting on others like Jonathan who are actually familiar with the material making their way through it all.

I haven't see that, but wouldn't be surprised.

I posted before about MRHA logic : no studies conducted so automatically deemed safe.

1646904736792.png

This also explains the differences between some batches having more AE's then others:

1646905244356.png

Lots of unknowns :

1646905476923.png

He's also updated one of his FOI's:

How many are really okay with being injected with something that does not meet European Pharmacopeia standards?

1646905965921.png

A new $2 billion lawsuit has also been filled against Pfizer +BioNTech alleging fabricated & falsified covid-19 vaccine trial data.

1646906562926.png

Last edited:
I won't pretend that I've actually gone through everything and the truth is I haven't. I'm waiting on others like Jonathan who are actually familiar with the material making their way through it all.

I haven't see that, but wouldn't be surprised.

I posted before about MRHA logic : no studies conducted so automatically deemed safe.

View attachment 1115112

This also explains the differences between some batches having more AE's then others:

View attachment 1115125

Lots of unknowns :

View attachment 1115135

He's also updated one of his FOI's:

How many are really okay with being injected with something that does not meet European Pharmacopeia standards?

View attachment 1115160

A new $2 billion lawsuit has also been filled against Pfizer +BioNTech alleging fabricated & falsified covid-19 vaccine trial data.

View attachment 1115173
Wow. I knew in my gut it wasn't right, but when you see it written down... Truly disgusting.

I had my first through gritted teeth then just didn’t bother, but now I’m starting a new job soon so I may have to have my 2nd. Been trying to avoid it but I can’t afford to not start this job! 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The timing seems like a red flag to me. With covid in Jan If he knew he was still struggling with long covid he would have stepped down sooner as he would still be training almost daily.

The booster was recent.

1646934563062.png

1646934602707.png

Reactions: 3
The timing seems like a red flag to me. With covid in Jan If he knew he was still struggling with long covid he would have stepped down sooner as he would still be training almost daily.

The booster was recent.

View attachment 1116104

View attachment 1116106
January is also recent. It only started when he caught Covid, so how is it the booster shot if the problems only started when he caught Covid? None of it makes sense.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.