Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We're still allowed to comment on things that have been reported.

Is it really that hard to think that his recent booster could have aggravated his condition which I'm not denying?

What is your interpretation of the Pfizer documents so far ? Are the vaccines still as #safeandeffective as you previously thought?

How do you feel about CDC's director saying she got her numbers from CNN?
I didn't say you weren't allowed to comment on things that have been reported. I was just highlighting the inconsistency between posts where you post screenshots and then lots of comments about it, then post a tweet with nothing else, which - like it or not - implies endorsement.

I haven't had chance to read/digest the Pfizer documents, which is why I haven't made direct comments about them yet.

mcfeez

VIP Member
Exactly if you don't like what someone has said and can't say anything constructive back, scroll on. It's not hard!
I though Ensay's comments were quite balanced and constructive - they were responding to another poster who had asked multiple questions in their post, namely "Why are they (people) still taking them (covid vaccines)?" and pointing out the danger in anecdotal evidence or examples.

Ensay

VIP Member
Ahhhhh, nothing like a bbc article to show a unbiased and valid viewpoint.
I was using it to show that, on the day the vaccine was first administered in the UK, we knew at least two doses would be needed.

That's just a fact. Nothing to do with bias.

If it helps, I also found a Daily Mail article from the same date that I won't link here (as not many here like to give the DM traffic), but here's a direct excerpt from it:
Patients need two doses, meaning Number 10 has only secured enough doses for around a third of Britain.

Indeed.

I don't recall anyone taking umbrage at people being offered annual flu vaccines each autumn, so why are covid vaccines any different?

My mum had her covid booster and flu jab at the same time, so assuming the same can be offered to people this autumn, then it's not like double appointments would be needed.
It shouldn’t be any different. Covid is not going anywhere so it is pretty obvious the vaccines are here to stay.

That would make sense to have both offered in one appointment. 🤞🏻 they’ll be giving out a double sticker. 😜

It's from the same Pfizer post analysis report which Dr Cambell used, with the number of doses hidden.

Similarly the number of cases for the last group of conditions have not been shown.

Some would be okay with not being shown this, other not. Make your own interpretations. 🤷‍♀️
If you go back to the Dr John video where he mentions we don’t know the number of doses given between Dec 20 and Feb 21 because the number was redacted - he is not quite correct. If you see what he is pointing to on the Pfizer doc it says it is doses shipped. He further admits the documents are not easy to ready and hard to make sense of - so why make a video about it to interpret the data. This is how inaccuracy comes about when people are not 100% sure of how to interpret such data.

The adverse reactions have been public knowledge on the VAERS/Yellow Card System and equivalent in the EU etc.

What pandemics did they deal with prior to this one that made them accurate and qualified ,I think you mean guess work ie modelling ,most of which didn't happen ...Dr J doesn't claim to be qualified .
What they studied and their experience makes them qualified. Dr Chris Whitty has worked as a physician and researcher in infectious diseases and also practising physician consultant in NHS to name a few. Dr Patrick Vallance equally has an impressive resume having worked as a physician, scientist and chief scientific adviser. Not just guess work.

Dr John Campbell on the other hand does not have such qualifications and makes claims/statements in his videos which are not accurate.

Since when did “the science” become a religious cult? I thought science was about questioning things? Science changes all the time does it not?
Follow the science, dont think for yourself!
I wouldn’t say it has become a religious cult, more so people choose to believe/trust evidence-based science and sources over ones that are not.

Unless it was about the vaccine injury data of course 🙂
You like to make assumptions and put words into people’s mouths when you’re the one who denies Covid-19 causes bloods clots and heart attacks.

Jc456

VIP Member
Not true in England, primary schools had bubbles either year groups or class size bubbles - and therefore seperate playtimes etc. hand washing frequently through the day. No assemblies etc

The big difference was though in primary was if 1 child contracted covid the whole bubble shut to keep it out.
We had bubbles but ours were eyfs/ks1 and ks2 so more than 1 class. Never closed for a positive case. I think when we had our first case it was advised close contacts isolate but only if track and trace contacted you.

The only thing primary schools had in place was no schoolbags to be brought to school and to keep windows open
The government set out guidance for all educational settings which included early years settings and primary schools. I find it hard to believe there were no measures in place, especially at the height of the pandemic.

Doses shipped are not actual doses administered though. We binned 3.5 million boosters. Would they still be counted?
Yes I am well aware of that. The figure on the Pfizer doc Dr Campbell was referring to was doses shipped and he said we don’t know doses administered between Dec 20-Feb 21 when that is figure is actually available.

We’re not taking about boosters or what has been binned. We’re talking about doses of the vaccines administered between that time frame.

3F443015-167D-41D5-AA5F-51AE37F0694E.jpeg

Those figures you post do say ‘suspected’ and it is important to note again that correlation does not imply causation.

Ensay

VIP Member
Which he has also addressed in the vid if you care to look .

No John doesn't attention seek he's been very informative throughout the pandemic ,even taking the time to have guests from all over the world discuss different aspects of it .
Let's agree to disagree!

Ensay

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyway on another note it’s good to see a good mix of people both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Most places as soon as you mention you haven’t been vaccinated you get attacked:rolleyes:
It's the opposite here, you get attacked if you've had it. :ROFLMAO:

npc1234

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyway on another note it’s good to see a good mix of people both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Most places as soon as you mention you haven’t been vaccinated you get attacked:rolleyes:
I always think about the John Wick meme hahaha

Do you mean it's actually a horse paste or that people are forced to use the one for horses because it was decided by those who are not medically trained that it was not to be given out by those who were medically trained?

I do think this and a few other things will become the scandal of modern medical history
I have no opinion either way on ivermectin itself as a treatment (haven't done any research), but I would say it's probably a bad idea to consume horse paste because it's horse paste. There is rosacea cream with ivermectin in it, but I believe that uses cetaphil as a base.