Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
I'm critical of it but I've had it ,what does that make me 😂
I have no issue with that. It’s good to question things.

It’s more the not-so-subtle digs from those who didn’t want the vaccine make towards those who chose to have it that I find annoying. As though they’re superior and people who exercised their choice to have the vaccine were stupid and made the ‘wrong’ choice. I stand by my choice and I don’t need others to lecture me.

Not saying you do that by the way!

Ensay

VIP Member
When does it not become misinformation? Two years down the line?

Both the president and the current CDC director said getting vaccinated would stop you getting and spreading covid. 🤪

The US said it didn’t fund gain of function reasearch then admit they did.

What about 12 year old Maddie who took part in the pfizer trial, but the conclusion of that study was it was still safe?
It's definitely reduced infections. Not prevented all, as that was never going to be possible.

Ensay

VIP Member
That's because they fell into the blame game that the gov created throughout the pandemic it went from the oldies to pregnant women if people can't see that then they're truly blind to the world .

Really ! I saw a lot more hostility coming from the pro brigade when they were posting the unvaxxed shouldn't get treatment ,they're killing people spreading this virus ,blah ,blah ,blah ...I know you weren't here at the beginning to see half the shite was posted because most was removed ,but it was an eye opener for sure.
I can only comment on my time here and what I've seen. I don't doubt crappy things were said from that side, but that doesn't mean it's then OK to carry on lots of rude comments towards vaccinated people - some of whom didn't even participate in the original conversations.

It's like paying for the sins of your father. :D

But you were a member elsewhere and a member of the human race. You know exactly what was being said
( and done) to those not wanting the vaccines.
Did I? Are you a fly on my wall? 😂

monga

VIP Member
That video made me chuckle. The way the Police kept looking inside it and walking around it for ages. :ROFLMAO:

It reminded me of my cat when she came across something new/unexpected... prodding it with her paws, then looking intently at it, rinse and repeat. :D
Well what would you do if you came across a car driving round on it's own 😂

Ensay

VIP Member
Might be nonsense to you but it's the truth for me. 🤪

You're happy with your choice I'm happy with mine.
It's just so anecdotal, though.

I know lots of vaccinated people who've had covid and have either not displayed symptoms or have had mild head cold type symptoms. Doesn't mean I'm gonna act like my circle of friends/work colleagues are indicative of the whole population.

Ensay

VIP Member
Please also submit a set framework of how you would like me to post which I will do my utmost to follow.

Disclaimer: All views are my own and not endorsements. For full financial disclosure I also hold Pfizer shares too.

#Teampfizer
Now, now. It's not that serious. 😂

monga

VIP Member
Of course that clip of Stefan Oelrich was circulated and people claimed he said the mRNA vaccines are gene/cell therapy which is not true.

The full statement attributed to Stefan Oelrich is:

“We are really taking that leap [to drive innovation] – us as a company, Bayer – in cell and gene therapies … ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate.”

According to Oelrich, the fact that the world population has welcomed mRNA vaccines could open the way for new technologies in the medical field such as cell and gene therapy, technologies that Bayer has studied and promoted against diseases such as anemia or Parkinson’s. Oelrich made a comparison between messenger RNA vaccines and gene therapies as an example of technological breakthroughs in the medical field.
Who made that claim ?

monga

VIP Member
Yes, and as you pointed out, Covid-19 infection levels are at an all time high in the UK at the moment, which is likely because of the total removal of all restrictions.

It therefore stands to reason that any increased incidence of liver conditions might (and I stress might) be due to how many infections there have been over recent weeks.

I think it would only be disrespectful if someone were to imply that liver conditions don't matter, which I haven't seen anybody do. It's sad regardless of the cause.
Infections in kids have always been high aren’t they the vectors of the virus , why is it only showing itself now.

Ensay

VIP Member
The main purpose of ivermectin is an anti parasitic drug, primarily used to treat infestations, such as lice.

Dr John was only frowned upon when he had certain guests on his channel that had genuine confirmed adverse reactions ,even the BBC were trying to fit him up they wouldn't respond to any of his calls and emails ,speaks volumes.
No, he has been frowned upon for his mention of Ivermectin and alluding certain things when this was not the case, he has spoken about a couple of research papers/abstracts including the Gundry one which again were not accurate and there are questions asked about the way he interprets data and stats. Just a few people below questioning him.

You're like a genie ,everytime the word Ivermectin is posted you appear 😂 ...I hope that attention seeking TikToker is going to post an apology to Dr John for trying to blacken his name over a simple misunderstanding ,he should throw the book at her .
Simple misunderstanding? Have you not seen what I posted earlier on the thread about him making the wrong conclusions about an abstract paper - to the point where the author spoke out about him!

Always best not to jump in feet first then , I know Johns not a spreader of misinformation because I've watched him for a long time ,he's the first to step up if he gets something wrong and his followers soon let him know it .
Professionals have spoken out about him and the wrong conclusions he makes about research.

Going in circles maybe if they didn't cover that we would know how many were given at the time the report was generated? 🤪

It's the selective redacted information I find concerning. Why can't the total number of serious and non serious cases for reproductive, congenital and endocrine issues be shown as there's no personal identifiable data there?
You can have a look online to see how many doses were given worldwide between Dec 20 - Feb 21. They wouldn’t reveal personal data as that goes against confidentiality.

Ensay

VIP Member
I wouldn’t surprised at all if pro-vaxxers are lying about vaccination status to ‘prove’ any illnesses or diseases they have developed can’t be vaccine related by saying they are unvaccinated. I’m quite suspicious of these people that say this and then say ‘but Iv has covid so could be that!’
Really unlikely that you’d hear an unvaccinated person trying to blame covid for things like blood clots, heart attacks, alopecia etc, IMO.
That's such a strange thing to say. Why on earth would ill people lie about their vaccine status? What would they have to gain from that?

monga

VIP Member
My in laws were here from the states, due to go back this morning but father in law tested positive at the airport 🤬🤯 thought we’d got rid of them 😅
Will they not let you fly with a pos ? I thought it was up to individual descretion if you wanted to isolate .

Deaths seem pretty high this week is the booster void already 🫥
5A53CA37-8133-496A-B8C5-508D901B3A27.jpeg

monga

VIP Member
I've never had an inhalation vaccine before, but I suppose it's good for people who don't like needles.
That’s how they give the flu vaccine to kids not nice if you take an allergy though, a big scabbby nose looks terrible ,at least you can hide behind a mask 😷