COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of the covid vaccine stickers - adults excited( at the govt/NHS wasting £££££ on patronising)covid stickers like you got as a kid at the dentist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't regret getting vaxxed. My other half had covid before the vaccine was available and it nearly hospitalized him. We both got it early this year after being vaxxed and boosted, and it was much milder for both of us, barely a cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see why John Cambell is being targeted now. I post his videos because I value the way he goes into everything. I'm not vaccinated and very antivax for myself, but John is fully vaccinated and fully on board with vaccines. He has no axe to grind. Or I should say he didn't. I feel he has changed his mind a lot since the start of covid

jimmy Dore is also fully vaccinated and was vaccine injured, so neither of these people can be put up as anti-vaxxers or misinfo pushers, no matter what shite others try to say about them.

Reactions: 8
Everyone need to make up their own mind on whether they want to get vaxxed or not. For me, I'm glad I did. I personally wouldn't advocate anyone take horse paste, but before covid people were already spreading it on their faces to treat rosacea, so people are gonna do what they're gonna do.

Everyone need to make up their own mind on whether they want to get vaxxed or not. For me, I'm glad I did. I personally wouldn't advocate anyone take horse paste, but before covid people were already spreading it on their faces to treat rosacea, so people are gonna do what they're gonna do.
Do you mean it's actually a horse paste or that people are forced to use the one for horses because it was decided by those who are not medically trained that it was not to be given out by those who were medically trained?

I do think this and a few other things will become the scandal of modern medical history

Reactions: 2
We didn't get any here ,didnt even get as much as a hello 😂
Outrageous. :cry:

So we spent £500 million on advertising the vaccines.

Vaxs were £8.3 billion.

How much on the "I'm vaccinated" stickers specifically? Maybe I should start a FOI.

The cost of stickers on buses + trains in 2020:

1647071793153.png

We will also have the vaccine injury compensation to pay for too. Though I know they will make it as hard as possible for anyone to claim.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you mean it's actually a horse paste or that people are forced to use the one for horses because it was decided by those who are not medically trained that it was not to be given out by those who were medically trained?

I do think this and a few other things will become the scandal of modern medical history
I have no opinion either way on ivermectin itself as a treatment (haven't done any research), but I would say it's probably a bad idea to consume horse paste because it's horse paste. There is rosacea cream with ivermectin in it, but I believe that uses cetaphil as a base.

I see why John Cambell is being targeted now. I post his videos because I value the way he goes into everything. I'm not vaccinated and very antivax for myself, but John is fully vaccinated and fully on board with vaccines. He has no axe to grind. Or I should say he didn't. I feel he has changed his mind a lot since the start of covid

jimmy Dore is also fully vaccinated and was vaccine injured, so neither of these people can be put up as anti-vaxxers or misinfo pushers, no matter what shite others try to say about them.

He does spread misinformation because he doesn’t know how to deduce what is said in research studies. One example is Ivermectin, he made a video about it and spoke of a study which was an abstract not a fully published study. He came to the conclusion that he did and then the authors of the abstract tweeted this regarding John Campbell:

DC37DC78-2EA1-40C2-AF9F-6915991B2776.jpeg

Here’s another one speaking out about it too -

C75C3C10-9FBA-4FD5-9EA8-4E362BD19FEE.jpeg

You cannot say he is not spreading misinformation when the actual author of the abstract speaks out against the video Dr John Campbell made. This is not the first time this has happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.