Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
Don't know why you bother when someone is "allegedly and reported to" have been sent nasty things in the post. surely that top trumps young people dying right after their jab.
I didn’t say anything top trumped anything else, I just posted about something I’d read. 🤷‍♂️

monga

VIP Member
That is what it was first for but it has since been called a wonder drug because it has so many uses. and new uses discovered all the time They must have been a reason Drs were proscribing it when Covid first appeared

I thought they were using it on patients that had inflammation of the gut caused by covid

That’s funny that you say you do consider it as a possibility, I would say that your posts on the anti-ct don’t really reflect on that.
I think as a new vaccine that has these side effects listed it’s only natural that people will look to it as a reason why someone has suddenly fallen ill.
Nobody has ever said that it’s definitely vaccine related we only speculate, why is that an issue? Especially when you have just admitted that you also would consider it as a reason?
Your comment on the CT thread saying that people believe covid can cause blood clots and heart attacks, utter fools?

Are you saying Covid-19 does not cause blood clots and heart attacks and those that believe this are utter fools?

Last edited:
I would say it's more a vaccine injury. Many men have complained of swollen testicles and impotence after the jab Couple that with the menstrual problems and I believe fertility is going to drop alarmingly again the same as it did after the rollout of HPV vax
How did you come to this conclusion when there is research showing Covid-19 infection can affect it.

A study looking at COVID-19 vaccination, SARS-CoV-2 infection, and fertility found that:

- COVID-19 vaccination did not reduce the chances of conception in a study of more than 2,000 couples.
- However, infection with SARS-CoV-2 was associated with a
short-term reduction in fertility in males.

Last edited:

Shnark

Sorry I couldn’t resist as I had just read that thread 😁 having a degree (or 2) doesn’t automatically make someone more knowledgeable than others, also you don’t know the qualifications of the people that post on this and the CT thread. Im sure you didn’t mean it to but it came across as very egotistical.
You are coming across as very insecure.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Different posters though:

"The thing is I don't think anybody is saying that nobody has died as a result of being vaccinated, just that the numbers are much, much smaller than some people want us to believe.

I read this morning that the UK's first 'anti-vax' organisation began in 1866 as a result of compulsory vaccination against smallpox. All the same arguments. It morphed into the National Anti-Vaccination League which published a journal right up to 1972. "

I see she carefully edited out where Dr John was quoting from…the freedom of information act signed by a long list of medical dignitaries
I take it she’ll be bringing these professionals to book too 🙄..seems they went through the legal channels to get it into the public domain seems strange if it’s complete misinformation.
I don’t think the numbers he is quoting is from the trial data as he mentions Dec 2020-Feb 2021 which would be the first few months of the vaccine rollout. It shows in her video what it is he is referring to.

Ensay

VIP Member
Some believe the vaccine is causing all the bloods clots and heart attacks but will not consider the possibility that it could be a Covid-19 infection that has caused it. Plenty of studies showing this.

And before anyone puts words into my mouth or twists things, I know there are side effects to the vaccine.

Don’t bow out, stick around please! Your comments are good for balance and are articulated well.
Well yeah, there are side effects to all types of medication (including vaccines) and I don't think anyone's denied that? Every medication I've ever had comes with a leaflet that lists all those side effects. However, I take the medication on the basis that those side effects are rare and that I personally choose to take the risk, especially when weighed up against the benefits the medication will offer me. I'm not saying that should apply to everyone else, as each person has their own attitude to risk and should decide for themselves.

Equally, illnesses themselves can often have longer term impacts on the body - no different with covid, as we've all heard of long covid and the impact it can have. There are, of course, different degrees to this, and long covid isn't the same for everyone. For example, some have been very ill post covid infection, but others find they get out of breath more easily for several weeks after they feel better. It definitely needs more research.

And thank you! Same applies to you and your posts.

I know what I said. You don’t need to post a screenshot. 🥴 They have experience and knowledge of infectious diseases so are qualified to give advice.

When I say they are qualified in dealing with pandemics that does not equate to ‘they are experts on Covid-19.’ They have knowledge of infectious diseases and experience which would shed light on things like transmission, infectiousness etc.

Ensay

VIP Member
I don’t know why users who comment on the CT thread are acting holier than thou when they congregate on there talking about users and what has been discussed from here, the other thread, as well as the Ukraine Russia War thread.
Indeed. The lack of self-awareness is amusing to see.

BTW, I think TheSlayer is thanking you with their third line. Good to know your work is appreciated!

Yes, and as you pointed out, Covid-19 infection levels are at an all time high in the UK at the moment, which is likely because of the total removal of all restrictions.

It therefore stands to reason that any increased incidence of liver conditions might (and I stress might) be due to how many infections there have been over recent weeks.

I think it would only be disrespectful if someone were to imply that liver conditions don't matter, which I haven't seen anybody do. It's sad regardless of the cause.
That was the point I was trying to make. Covid-19 has been linked to many organ abnormalities, even the brain shrinking. 😨

I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful.

The reason I just said? 🤔
If you are pro vax and suffer from a post vaccine reaction you can shut down any claims it was vaccine related by telling people you are unvaccinated.
I do believe that some pro vax people would do this btw, genuinely would do and say anything to defend it. Which is really sad.
What do they gain from doing this? 🤔

Ensay

VIP Member
That is what it was first for but it has since been called a wonder drug because it has so many uses. and new uses discovered all the time They must have been a reason Drs were proscribing it when Covid first appeared

Well, if you get covid and want to take it, I won't stand in your way. Just saying I wouldn't. :D

Ensay

VIP Member
Sorry but I always think the typical "The only people I know who've had covid bad have been double or triple vaccinated!" type messages are nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

Fair enough if you didn't want the vaccines yourself, but implying people are worse off for having them just comes across as trying to justify to yourself that your decision was right.