COVID-19 vaccine #12 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll say it again, it was in reference to the people who turn up at the vaccination centres trying to shut them down!
I can actually see it from both sides, but I get how you meant it. I think it's clear you didn't mean all people who don't want the vaccine have tried to shut down vaccination centres. After all, if they had, most vaccination centres would have been attacked. :D

Also, as you're the person who made the comment, only you can clarify what you meant.

If not, then I could take any post and say: "well, you actually meant this..."

Reactions: 3
I can actually see it from both sides, but I get how you meant it. I think it's clear you didn't mean all people who don't want the vaccine have tried to shut down vaccination centres. After all, if they had, most vaccination centres would have been attacked. :D

Also, as you're the person who made the comment, only you can clarify what you meant.

If not, then I could take any post and say: "well, you actually meant this..."
Like I said I was nitpickin .I didn't read all your posts about the anti vaxxers so I took it as it was written ...one wrong word on here can = crucifixion at times 😂

Reactions: 1
And just like that it’s over,
No more vaccine certs, no more restrictions, uptake on booster in 24 and under was only 44-60% 😐
Millions thrown away.

covid is gone.
Now the real issues need to be faced.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No more vaccine certs, no more restrictions, uptake on booster in 24 and under was only 44-60% 😐
Millions thrown away.

covid is gone.
I’m lovin it ! …not the carnage though 🙁
You need to get me a late,late show toy show pass 👍🏻💚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He could've died anyway ! he had a lot of health issues. I don't see why his vaccine status is relevant they didn't mention if he had other vaccines and nor should they, it's nobody's business...What about the CEV people that died even though they were vaccinated they still paid the price ,if people are happy in the choices they've made who are we to judge.

Terrible 🤬
On the news: 17,000 have died from covid (as opposed to with) and 50,000 from untreated conditions. I don't post much now because ads keep blocking the text.

Millions thrown away.

covid is gone.
Exactly, like the 6 million poor souls on the NHS waiting list.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In the US some hospitals have been told they don't need to report covid deaths any more either. Those still required to report to the states will continue. Wonder why the changes now if it will mess with the overall data collection.

Data Elements Made Inactive for the Federal Data Collection "

-16: Previous Day’s COVID-19 Deaths

Page27.

Anyone else know why China decided to buck the trend and go the old fashioned way of using an inactivated vaccine instead of mRNA?

World wide vaccination tracker.

" More than 4.75 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 61.9 percent of the world population. "

Last edited:
1642841247889.png

1642841950655.png

1642841989889.png

1642842039782.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"Waning of the N antibody response over time and (iii) recent observations from UK Health Security Agency
(UKHSA) surveillance data that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire
infection following 2 doses of vaccination. "

Just a general question but I'm confused: why would you have have even less antibodies produced after a covid infection after being vaccinated?

(COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report - week 42)

"Waning of the N antibody response over time and (iii) recent observations from UK Health Security Agency
(UKHSA) surveillance data that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire
infection following 2 doses of vaccination. "

Just a general question but I'm confused: why would you have have even less antibodies produced after a covid infection after being vaccinated?

(COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report - week 42)
Looks like something taken out of context.

“Anti-N antibodies are only produced if you’ve actually been infected with COVID-19 (natural infection). Anti-N antibodies recognise a molecule inside the SARS-CoV-2 virus called the nucleocapsid (N),” Spector said.

“Whereas, Anti-S antibodies look for the spike protein (S) on the surface of the virus; these antibodies can be present after both a natural infection and a vaccine. This is because COVID vaccines are based on the spike protein.”

Looks like something taken out of context.

“Anti-N antibodies are only produced if you’ve actually been infected with COVID-19 (natural infection). Anti-N antibodies recognise a molecule inside the SARS-CoV-2 virus called the nucleocapsid (N),” Spector said.

“Whereas, Anti-S antibodies look for the spike protein (S) on the surface of the virus; these antibodies can be present after both a natural infection and a vaccine. This is because COVID vaccines are based on the spike protein.”

You keep posting Reuters fact check who are funded by the world economic forum (they also fact check WEF 🙄) and linked to Pfizer. If anything needs fact checked, it’s Reuters.

365A4CF3-0658-4609-A36C-4C4399301772.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More trustworthy than a random screenshot that has been shared and forwarded a thousand and one times. Yes I work for Pfizer and yes I have shares in Pfizer. 🤪
I personally would be skeptical to trust any ‘fact check’ that has been paid by the company they are fact checking 😐 but if you are trust them then that is up to you.

I saw an example of something that got fact checked a while ago and then turned out later to be true, can’t remember what it was now have to do some digging

How to be a fact checker. Salary in USA is over $60,000.

They left out the part of the job description where you accept large amounts of money from institutions in exchange for ‘exclusive content distribution’ 🤪

Not very good at fact checking…

We need fact checkers for the fact checkers. Also what qualifications does one need to be a fact checker?
The secret is to use multiple sources to fact check.

Or, if you're only going to check out one source, see if they quote multiple sources themselves.

As the saying goes, you need at least three points to draw a straight line.

Reactions: 6
I personally would be skeptical to trust any ‘fact check’ that has been paid by the company they are fact checking 😐 but if you are trust them then that is up to you.
I find it interesting that you don't seem to apply the same level of scepticism, mistrust and scrutiny to the sources that support your view point on vaccines. Why is that?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.