COVID-19 vaccine #12 & general vaccine conversation

Do you agree with unvaccinated NHS staff losing their jobs?

• Yes

Votes: 48 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 220 82.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the people that vote yes in the poll also comment that they voted yes and their reasons why, it would make conversation relevant to the thread and there would be plenty of us interested to hear your point of view and to debate those views with you.

Reactions: 10
Can the people that vote yes in the poll also comment that they voted yes and their reasons why, it would make conversation relevant to the thread and there would be plenty of us interested to hear your point of view and to debate those views with you.
I don’t see that going down very well and will probably cause a lot of tension. The poll is meant to be anonymous as it has been on the previous threads. We’ve never asked people to comment what they voted.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think I misread it and had to change my vote 😂 I voted No btw...nobody has voted Yes ? maybe we all misread to start with :ROFLMAO:
8E89FAF4-9F54-4F8C-BC65-97CCC8A39D31.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t see that going down very well and will probably cause a lot of tension. The poll is meant to be anonymous as it has been on the previous threads. We’ve never asked people to comment what they voted.
It’s also an anonymous forum. If people want NHS workers sacked for being unvaccinated I want to know their reason why, and if they are unhappy to be treated by the same NHS worker between now-1st of April

Reactions: 8
It’s also an anonymous forum. If people want NHS workers sacked for being unvaccinated I want to know their reason why, and if they are unhappy to be treated by the same NHS worker between now-1st of April
This was discussed yesterday on the previous thread between a couple of posters, I think you were involved in the convo.

Are they making little figgies :oops:
😳 I don’t think they’ve evolved to that level yet. Last fig related post…All hail…FIG MUFFINS!

ED8E6C1D-EC88-4877-9AEA-A99387E2E8DA.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Also to note in the US the CDC stopped its surveillance of breakthrough cases which were previously tracked and started only counting those that led to hospitalization or death.

Reactions: 4
this is huge.
The WHO have said that from the Omicron was detected they don't want the poorer nations losing out they didn't want countries shutting the Africans out , banning travel is not the answer it was always about the health measures for them.

Reactions: 3
This was discussed yesterday on the previous thread between a couple of posters, I think you were involved in the convo.
Yes we have heard from plenty of posters that say they think it’s the NHS workers fault if they get sacked as they ‘can just get vaxxed’ but I’d like to know if any of these posters who think this way are happy to be treated by an unvaccinated NHS worker between now and 1st of April and are they happy to see an unvaccinated NHS worker that has saved their or a member of their families life sacked. If so, then why?

Reactions: 5
Were they happy to be treated pre covid vaccine? what if there were no vaccines for 10 yrs would they refuse treatment until one was passed :rolleyes:

😳 I don’t think they’ve evolved to that level yet. Last fig related post…All hail…FIG MUFFINS!

View attachment 1003789
Kangaroo anus !

Reactions: 2
Basic Brit question: would they pay extra to see a private vaxed doctor? 🤪
I think we’ll all be paying extra to see any doctor. Personally I wouldn’t care if they were vaccinated or not. I’d like them to be competent though which also rules out some of them. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.