COVID-19 vaccine #12 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah if you wouldn't mind. Could you make it as far away from the mainstream accepted view as possible please I think it will give it more credibility. Perhaps something about the moon landings being fake or something like that?
And to quote yourself.... "If that's the best you can come up with" 👏

You know nothing about my thoughts on 'mainstream views', but have taken the lazy assumption that I believe in every CT going, because it makes your cosy little world feel better to label us all crazies. I however, know plenty about your views, as I've been reading the many holier than thou posts you've spouted, stating lots of things as 'facts' and rarely showing evidence.

So, for the same reason as Strawberry above; I'm out. Have a good evening 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You are the outlier in this debate I'm sorry to say Strawberry. Ask yourself why your views are shared by so few people and take a minute to step outside of your echo chamber once in a while too.

I'm sure they will be able to find a reason not to like it don't worry about that.
Nah I’m with Strawberry here as I believe are more on this thread, it’s not difficult to understand. Also never experienced censorship like it on social media for people asking innocent questions, absolutely shocking! But I find it PAINFUL to debate on this thread so I typically keep quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah I’m with Strawberry here as I believe are more on this thread, it’s not difficult to understand. Also never experienced censorship like it on social media for people asking innocent questions, absolutely shocking! But I find it PAINFUL to debate on this thread so I typically keep quiet.
They're not innocent questions though are they. They're agenda laden, deliberately misleading, anti-truth conspiracies. You've already seen people taking extreme actions on the back of believing things like this, people turning up at hospitals trying abduct patients waving about stupid fake 'legal documents' etc. There is a whole anti-science, anti-truth movement across the world (especially in America) and it is dangerous it really is.

Reactions: 4
It would be interesting to see if they chose to have this one since it is protein based - I think the same as Hep B vaccine.
Why would I take any covid vax. Covids no risk to me.

And before you say looooong covid. I had covid, I was only actually properly ill for a day. And seeing as I now have natural immunity which is proven to be superior to the vax, there is definitely no reason for me to get it.

You and your lot seem to think we're all scared of the vax or too wrapped up in conspiracy theories. Many of us are just logical and could see from day one we didn't need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

And before you say looooong covid. I had covid, I was only actually properly ill for a day. And seeing as I now have natural immunity which is proven to be superior to the vax, there is definitely no reason for me to get it.

You and your lot seem to think we're all scared of the vax or too wrapped up in conspiracy theories. Many of us are just logical and could see from day one we didn't need it.
Eh!:oops:

Natural immunity is questionable…but again that conversation has been had plenty of times. That’s great you had it mildly. 👍🏻

Some don’t want to chance it/risk it as they don’t know until they catch it. I dare say ‘my lot’ are logical too. 🤪

Reactions: 2

"You and your lot". Ever polite. 😂

Reactions: 3
History of Natural Immunity:

•Past ~2500 years:
scientific fact

•January 2020 - January 2022:
vilified as a conspiracy theory

•January 20, 2022:
hailed a new political discovery

:ROFLMAO:

From what you linked -

“Dr. Eli Rosenberg, New York state deputy director for science said the safest course of action for those who have never had COVID-19 is to get vaccinated.”

“Having COVID the first time carries with it significant risks, and becoming vaccinated and staying up-to-date with boosters really is the only safe choice for preventing COVID infection and severe disease,” he said.

Reactions: 6
From what you linked -

“Dr. Eli Rosenberg, New York state deputy director for science said the safest course of action for those who have never had COVID-19 is to get vaccinated.”

“Having COVID the first time carries with it significant risks, and becoming vaccinated and staying up-to-date with boosters really is the only safe choice for preventing COVID infection and severe disease,” he said.
Yes and that was them referring to people that have no natural antibodies? The study found is that natural immunity is stronger than vaccine immunity.
*They claim this is the safest way because apparently vaccination is safer than contracting covid but as I stated above when it comes to natural antibodies vs vaccine antibodies, natural comes out on top 🙂

Reactions: 6
Yes and that was them referring to people who have no natural antibodies? The study found is that natural immunity is stronger than vaccine immunity.
That isn’t what they said though and this was pre Omicron.

“The individuals most protected against infection were those who had previously had COVID-19 and were also vaccinated. Their infection rate was 32.5 times lower in California and 19.8 times lower in New York.”

Further to add - the study doesn’t take into account the majority who died that were unvaccinated - selection bias.

That isn’t what they said though and this was pre Omicron.

“The individuals most protected against infection were those who had previously had COVID-19 and were also vaccinated. Their infection rate was 32.5 times lower in California and 19.8 times lower in New York.”
We are post-Omicron now though so surely the past doesn’t matter? Science changes all the time and we are moving on and we are now at a stage where natural immunity is stronger than vaccine immunity, as the studies have shown.

We are post-Omicron now though so surely the past doesn’t matter? Science changes all the time and we are moving on and we are now at a stage where natural immunity is stronger than vaccine immunity, as the studies have shown.
Funny how you don’t question these studies which you mention but have questioned every other study or link posted. It clearly says those who had prior infection AND who were also vaccinated.

The above was applicable to the Delta wave. We are now in the Omicron wave - the Omicron can evade the vaccine and previous infection.

Reactions: 7
Funny how you don’t question these studies which you mention but have questioned every other study or link posted. It clearly says those who had prior infection AND who were also vaccinated.
But you trust every scientific study done other than the one I have sent you?
I’m confused why seem to be getting upset at the fact that your natural immunity is better than vaccine immunity? Surely it’s really reassuring to know your body is strong enough to handle this virus and nobody wants to be have to be vaccinated?

Reactions: 9
But you trust every scientific study done other than the one I have sent you?
I’m confused why seem to be getting upset at the fact that your natural immunity is better than vaccine immunity? Surely it’s really reassuring to know your body is strong enough to handle this virus and nobody wants to be have to be vaccinated?
I’m not upset, you keep missing the part about those most protected had also been vaccinated. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You’d think your body is strong enough but it isn’t as clear as black and white. As I said in a previous comment some people don’t want to chance it/risk it.

Reactions: 5
I’m not upset, you keep missing the part about those most protected had also been vaccinated. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t miss this part, when they say the most protected that is vaccination and natural immunity. The study was between only vaccination antibodies and only natural antibodies and natural came out on top.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t miss this part, when they say the most protected that is vaccination and natural immunity. The study was between only vaccination antibodies and only natural antibodies and natural came out on top.
You’re wrong on that - they looked at these groups.

“The study looked at four groups of people: unvaccinated with no prior COVID-19 infection, vaccinated with no prior infection, unvaccinated who recovered from COVID-19, and vaccinated who recovered.”

…and found

You’re wrong on that - they looked at these groups.

“The study looked at four groups of people: unvaccinated with no prior COVID-19 infection, vaccinated with no prior infection, unvaccinated who recovered from COVID-19, and vaccinated who recovered.”

…and found

I suppose it’s up to individual to decide what would be best for them, for you it’s vaccination and for me it is not. This is another tweet I came across today from a phd, biochemist, molecular biologist and scientist regarding proteins from natural immunity vs vaccine but I am sure you will find a way to dismiss this too :D

Reactions: 9
I suppose it’s up to individual to decide what would be best for them, for you it’s vaccination and for me it is not. This is another tweet I came across today from a phd, biochemist, molecular biologist and scientist regarding proteins from natural immunity vs vaccine but I am sure you will find a way to dismiss this too :D

He has taken this from -

Not really a study as such. If people want to believe or trust their immune system is better then so be it, others don’t want to risk it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.