COVID-19 vaccine #12 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise anyone was denying that some people have sadly died due to the vaccines. It's well known that all medicines and vaccines have side effects - some people may never get any, some may get one or two mild reactions, whereas some (thankfully rarely) may sadly have a fatal reaction.

I would find it hard to believe that anyone who's been trained to administer vaccines would have no idea about side effects. I can imagine they'd say something like "each person chose to have it and I can't be held accountable for what might happen to someone if they choose to take a vaccine".

I just find it quite strange that some people who haven't taken the vaccine because they believe they should have the right to choose (and I agree with them, they absolutely do) are now trying to harass those who are enabling people who choose the vaccine to have it. It smacks of "I know what's better for you than you do", which is something they've been criticising the government for saying.

If I'd been intending to go to the vaccine station in that video then found out it'd left because of protestors I'd be a bit peeved that they stopped me from exercising my right to choose.

When it comes to vaccines, the motto should be: Your body, your choice, regardless of what that choice is.
They believe many more than we are told about. Yes your body your choice but you cannot be fully informed if you are not given all the info Not sure why this is so hard for you.

Anyway once again I'm out of this circular nonsense. Have a good evening

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is what I don’t understand - people who don’t want the vaccine say “my body, my choice” but to then try to shut down vaccination centres or storm into testing centres and destroy equipment goes against the very message of “my body, my choice.”
Yeah that's what I'd have said to the guy recording that video if I'd been there for my jab. Though I suspect it'd fall on deaf ears.

They believe many more than we are told about. Yes your body your choice but you cannot be fully informed if you are not given all the info Not sure why this is so hard for you.

Anyway once again I'm out of this circular nonsense. Have a good evening
Yes and, once again, I was fully aware of all the possible side effects before I had my jab and I chose to have it. So it was my body, my choice - as I'm sure it was for many others.

Have a good evening, too.

Yeah that's what I'd have said to the guy recording that video if I'd been there for my jab. Though I suspect it'd fall on deaf ears.
I feel sorry for the workers/volunteers who are having to listen to these people serve ‘notices’ when (in my opinion) they don’t hold any authority to be doing this.

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for the workers/volunteers who are having to listen to these people serve ‘notices’ when (in my opinion) they don’t hold any authority to be doing this.
They remind me of those freeman-on-the-land people who'd video themselves speaking to Police officers and "refusing to consent" to being fined (e.g. for motoring offences).

They remind me of those freeman-on-the-land people who'd video themselves speaking to Police officers and "refusing to consent" to being fined (e.g. for motoring offences).
That movement started in America I think. 😅 They believe the law is something you can opt out of…nah doesn’t work like that.

They are just embarrassing themselves with their pseudo-legal speak. They tried to serve Alan Shearer with their legal 'documents' the other week but turned up at a house he didn't even live in :ROFLMAO:

That movement started in America I think. 😅 They believe the law is something you can opt out of…nah doesn’t work like that.
They have a weird obsession with Magna Carta. Maybe they're all keen historians?

They are just embarrassing themselves with their pseudo-legal speak. They tried to serve Alan Shearer with their legal 'documents' the other week but turned up at a house he didn't even live in :ROFLMAO:

They have a weird obsession with Magna Carta. Maybe they're all keen historians?
Keen historians that opt out of law as and when they want.

Well, I'm sure they think they did a good job. Bless 'em.

Reactions: 2
Are people really that desperate that they will be vaccinated in the back of a van? I think I’d rather go to my doctors office 🤣
Was a guy at my local indoor market (presuming legit but who knows ha) asking people who passed him if they’ve had their covid vax, a couple stopped and said not booster yet and off they went with him to a pop up vax bit in a empty unit 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Keen historians that opt out of law as and when they want.
Laws are a man made thing. They aren't always right or moral.

But every human is free. Or at least they should be. Mandating vaccines goes against human freedom.

Do you wanna be the person that sides with "law" over freedom. Because many have done that through history, and they weren't on the right side.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Dr Hilary is worried. The amount of interviews Dr James has done over the last couple of weeks makes me wonder if he's gunning for a TV job. 😂

I'm not. The numbers might be lower than some thought, but that's not to say I couldn't have been one of those numbers.

And, as per usual, my disclaimer of: I made the choice to have the vaccine and I'm not saying anyone else should choose to have it. My reasons are my own.
I've never believed a word Hilary said after he cheated on his wife , great she traded him in for a much younger better looking model 😂

I wasn’t referring to everyone who chooses not to have it.
Saying as you're always nitpicking my posts ...yes you did say that !

How many more times do I have to tell you I'm bored of fig rolls I want a Jammie Dodger ...Your post doesn't read like that 😂
My post was relating to those particular individuals that turn up at schools/vaccine centres/testing centres. I think it is pretty clear my comment isn’t talking about every singe people who doesn’t want the vaccine since it relates to the video about the vaccine pop up getting closed.

I need to put a disclaimer before I say anything! Have your dodger…

Reactions: 2
My post was relating to those particular individuals that turn up at schools/vaccine centres/testing centres. I think it is pretty clear my comment isn’t talking about every singe people who doesn’t want the vaccine since it relates to the video about the vaccine pop up getting closed.

I need to put a disclaimer before I say anything! Have your dodger…

No it’s pretty clear!
3C7C0599-29A7-46D9-A22A-E957EB6F95ED.jpeg

• Haha
I’ve seen a couple of comments about people regretting getting vaccinated and I was just wonder why. I’ve had 3 now and got them as soon as I became eligible as I was mainly encouraged by parents but also thought it was the best option myself. My parents are both NHS workers and my mum is a hospital pharmacist who’s based in icu so has seen a lot of what covid can do to people. Therefore I trusted that as she thought the vaccine was fine so should I. I’m now wondering if I should’ve done my own research, especially as there’s been speculation about it affecting menstruation and fertility. I’m only 20 and have a lot I want to do before having children (not sure if I even want them) but would never say never so am wondering if that’s why some women who are pregnant or might want to be, haven’t got the vaccine.
However, personally none I know who’s had their vaccines has had any issues and anyone who caught covid had relatively mild symptoms. Not sure if the vaccine helped that or if they’re just lucky though.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen a couple of comments about people regretting getting vaccinated and I was just wonder why. I’ve had 3 now and got them as soon as I became eligible as I was mainly encouraged by parents but also thought it was the best option myself. My parents are both NHS workers and my mum is a hospital pharmacist who’s based in icu so has seen a lot of what covid can do to people. Therefore I trusted that as she thought the vaccine was fine so should I. I’m now wondering if I should’ve done my own research, especially as there’s been speculation about it affecting menstruation and fertility. I’m only 20 and have a lot I want to do before having children (not sure if I even want them) but would never say never so am wondering if that’s why some women who are pregnant or might want to be, haven’t got the vaccine.
However, personally none I know who’s had their vaccines has had any issues and anyone who caught covid had relatively mild symptoms. Not sure if the vaccine helped that or if they’re just lucky though.
As long as it's the right choice for you and it's an informed choice that's all that matters , peoples opinions will vary .

Well you can be sure the pandemics officially over…here’s the proof 😂
D33DE478-398B-4137-AB2A-F185BA47D594.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.