COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that other countries are following Austria's lead on mandatory vaccinations now.

Remember the outrage when they did it, how it couldn't possibly happen elsewhere?

(along with everything else that was CT, multiple shots, passports. childrens vaccinations, 3 shots to be fully vaccinated )

Well here we go

There's no scientific justification for it at all but nothing new there.

Italy mandatory for the over 50s with fines for non compliance

Now Canada saying they're very likely going to be introduced here soon.

There are probably other countries who are doing the same I haven't looked into it.

In Quebec the passport requires 3 shots and they're restricting more and more services on a regular basis

Liquor stores were added to the list and the minister said there will be more and more services to be added soon just as soon as they have the logistics in place. From what I can see there's only museums and libraries that haven't been restricted everything else is already banned.

I fully expect them to start redefining what is essential. How about accommodation, access to bank accounts, food?

None of these so called leaders anywhere care about medical freedoms- they are outright stating that they'll continue to do everything they can to force people to get vaccinated.

They all started out saying it was a choice and mandatory vaccinations would never happen in their societies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I see that Germany are voting on making vaccines mandatory

They already started imposing fines on the over 60s in Greece a couple of months back.

Here's what Javid said last month let's see how this ages

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The thing that tickled me is he's an anaesthetist yet touched the middle of his mask while talking. :) Surely he should know better than most that it's unsanitary to handle a mask in that way.
This, coming from then person who keeps masks in her pockets.

Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Playing devil's advocate, maybe some of them agreed with it, but didn't want to piss unvaccinated colleagues off by saying it on national TV.
Nah, you could see pissed Off look in their eyes.

Reactions: 9
This, coming from then person who keeps masks in her pockets.

Really?
Her? I'm not a woman. 🤔

And the difference is I'm not an anaesthetist in a hospital.

Bless you for remembering my posts from a few weeks ago, though!

Reactions: 2
I didn't watch the Javid video with the doctor as I can't bear to listen to him.

However, I'm aware of what happened

That was a real mis step for him asking that question .

He wrongly assumed the doctor would either support him or else be too afraid to disagree.

That's just such a stupid assumption to make especially when the government are threatening thousands of NHS workers who don't comply

Reactions: 17
Not really Covid-19 vaccine related but still vaccine related. I just had the flu vaccine at my local Boots pharmacy and saw a leaflet for a pneumonia vaccine - didn’t know there was one for pneumonia. It costs £70 and is a one off.

Reactions: 3
Her? I'm not a woman. 🤔

And the difference is I'm not an anaesthetist in a hospital.

Bless you for remembering my posts from a few weeks ago, though!
I'm genuinely sorry for the wrong assumption

It doesn't matter about him touching his mask if his hands are clean. Where infection control goes down the pan is keeping masks in dirty pockets and touching them after touching something else, or going in and out of multiple places with the same mask.

He's not in a sterile environment, so won't have a nurse to adjust it for him, or need one too either.
What would you rather he did... let it slip down and it be even less use than it already is?

Reactions: 8
Not really Covid-19 vaccine related but still vaccine related. I just had the flu vaccine at my local Boots pharmacy and saw a leaflet for a pneumonia vaccine - didn’t know there was one for pneumonia. It costs £70 and is a one off.
I've not seen that in my local Boots. £70 sounds pricey.

“Furthermore, as the elderly are more likely than other age groups to be fully vaccinated, but also more vulnerable to severe complications if they suffer a breakthrough infection, it is also expected that fully-vaccinated people will account for the largest proportion of deaths.

However, once the figures are adjusted to take into account the size of each population and their different demographic profiles, the mortality rate for the unvaccinated group is more than 2.5 times higher than it is among the fully vaccinated: 5.29 deaths per 100,000 compared to 1.96 per 100,000.”

“However, unvaccinated over-60s were actually twice as likely to have required hospital treatment, with 39 per 100,000 unvaccinated over-60s admitted to hospital compared to 20 per 100,000 who were fully vaccinated.

In the 16 to 29 age group, unvaccinated individuals were five times more likely to end up in hospital.”

BC258EC5-A5DC-4A54-B3AA-EA910917D030.jpeg

Reactions: 3
From Biig Bird to Pikacho
i had that years ago from my GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.