COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit late to the party but wishing all posters here a happy new year. Let’s hope 2022 is a better year for all of us ❤

Unfortunately, my husband’s stepfather has had a bad reaction to the booster. He reacted badly to the second dose but went ahead with the third. All I know is that he apparently hasn’t been able to get out of bed since having it on Thursday. I’m hoping he recovers soon but it is worrying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Drones remind me of the old sci fi show called Dark angel. The police ones were also armed and went around wiping people out just from a photograph.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
A bit late to the party but wishing all posters here a happy new year. Let’s hope 2022 is a better year for all of us ❤

Unfortunately, my husband’s stepfather has had a bad reaction to the booster. He reacted badly to the second dose but went ahead with the third. All I know is that he apparently hasn’t been able to get out of bed since having it on Thursday. I’m hoping he recovers soon but it is worrying.
Sorry to hear this @Motherofpugs. Hope he makes a full recovery soon. Sending lots of love your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, that Moderna booster absolutely knocked me out! Didn’t react at all to my two lots of AZ but Christ, I think I became a zombie for 3 days and slept all the way through

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Sorry to hear this ☹.
I have known more people recently who have taken very ill after their booster than I ever did from covid.
Unfortunately medicine isn't a one size fits all and quite clearly a lot of people are having bad reactions from these vaccines.
Not that you will any sympathy or acknowledgement of this from certain people.
Just like the news that ruined my new year about that creature Blair... do the majority of the dumb self obsessed fuckers in the UK really care.
Excuse my french, sorry not sorry

Reactions: 11
Apparently it was Right said Fred launched a petition to get his Knighthood withdrawn and it's reached 10,000 signatures .

Reactions: 13
You can no longer see this tweet because another account(s) has been suspended 😐

The censorship is so out of hand now. I see YouTube have removed some of Joe Rogan’s interviews too. Only state approved thinking allowed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi all, just an update on the period situation. On day 10 (latest I’ve ever been in the past 3 years ago) and still no period since the booster. Done 3 pregnancy tests and nothing. I wish I hadn’t gone through with it now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi all, just an update on the period situation. On day 10 (latest I’ve ever been in the past 3 years ago) and still no period since the booster. Done 3 pregnancy tests and nothing. I wish I hadn’t gone through with it now.
Have you posted on the period thread? So many are having problems in this area Not just women either but many men no longer able to get an erection, swollen testicles etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Have you posted on the period thread? So many are having problems in this area Not just women either but many men no longer able to get an erection, swollen testicles etc
Can you link this thread? If it’s the one in advice, yes I did. I’m so scared. I feel like I was coerced into getting this jab and now my body is punishing me for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was advised to report my menstrual problems on the government adverse effects site (yellow card). Maybe you should consider doing the same?
As the Dr told me, they need to know about thus, and until people start reporting in larger numbers then they won't know

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have had long suspicions about the true motives of the ForAll accounts and this has confirmed them.
You really believe because something is censored that they must have been lying or up to no good or do I have that wrong?

You really believe because something is censored that they must have been lying or up to no good or do I have that wrong?
I believe that it's a Tory controlled leak / propaganda account which is gaslighting people into believing it's an impartial source of information.

It acts like an impartial authority, tweeting 100% true and valid facts. Background checks show it's

I'd have no problem with it if it was clear and open with its bias (for example you know The Guardian leans left, Express leans right etc.) but the fact it's acting like a breaking news service, but the person running it is seriously shady and it act like a true authority tweeting complete facts is very dodgy and something we should be concerned about if we want good quality news.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.